Her Story

Someday

 

 

 

A pleasant goodbye. ultimately there can be no such thing
because without you, I feel like I'm going to die.

 

flashback:

 

I walked hastily as soon as I reached the park. Gosh. I can't be late. Curse that alarm clock. As I was approaching at my destination I could already see him. Him, the one I love. The one that I cherish the most in this whole world. I love everything about him. I love how angelic his smiles, how perfect his eye smiles, how soothing his voice, how caring he is, how handsome he is and of course I love how much he loves me. He was sitting comfortably at the bench near the pond and I silently sat beside him.

 

"Hey, Joonmyun-ah. Sorry, I'm late." I told him as I looked up in the sky.

 

"It's fine." He replied.

 

We sat there in a comfortable silence. The kind of silence that only those who are really close can experience it without being awkward. I closed my eyes and felt the soft breeze blowing against my face. I softly smiled. I love this. I am with the most important person in my life in my most favorite place. I could feel him staring at me. It became his habit ever since we have known each other which is for four years already. We met in the most awkward situation. I never thought that we'll be friends and now we are lovers.

 

"Eunkyung-ah..." He started.

 

"Hmm...I'm listening." I said with my eyes still closed.

 

"Uhm...I'm going to say something important." He continued as he reached for my hands and held it tightly.

 

I looked at him with my furrowed eyebrows. Curious on what he is going to say.

 

"What is it? You know that you can tell me anything. Why do you sound so hesitant?" I flashed him an encouraging smile.

 

"Please...listen carefully." He said in his most calming voice.

 

"Oh, okay." I agreed, even though I could sense the tension in his eyes. With the way he talk, I know that there's something wrong.

 

He let go of my hands and stand up. He walked towrds the pond and I decided to follow him.

 

"Let's...break up." He said, emphasizing each word.

 

I was speechless at first. Did I heard him right? He wants us to break up? No, that can't be. We love each other and I'm a hundred percent sure of that.

 

"What?" I asked. It's the only word that escaped my mouth. I don't know what to say. I don't know how I will react.

 

"Let's break up. I don't want to continue this relationship anymore." He stated, louder this time. Louder enough for me to confirm that I heard him right.

 

"Yah...yah, Kim Joonmyun!" I shouted with a little stutter.

 

"Stop it. I know that you're just kidding but it's not a good joke. So please, stop." I chuckled lightly, trying to suppress the fact that I'm hurting.

 

"No. I'm not kidding. I don't love you anymore. I'm so sick of this relationship. I'm so fed up of how annoying you are. I'm tired of you. The truth is I only pity you. I thought that I love you but I was wrong. I pity you because you look like a lost child when I first saw you. I pity you because you don't know the real you. You always act tough even though you are not. You always think that everything is going to be fine and I hate that. I'm tired of you acting almighty everytime. I don't want someone who keeps on lying to herself. I don't want someone who is hiding behind a mask, hiding her true self and her true feelings." He said roughly, making me flinch with every word that he said.

 

I grabbed his arm and made him look at me. I stared in his eyes.

 

"Oppa, please don't do this. I can change. I promise you. I will change. Please, just don't do this." I begged. I know that I sound desperate but it's the only way I can think of for him to stay. I love him so much.

 

"I'm sorry Eunkyung-ah. I don't want you anymore." He said as he tried to free himself from my tight grip.

 

"But...but, why? I know that you still love me. I can see it through your eyes." I insisted, not believing everything that he said.

 

"I told you. I don't love you anymore. I want us to break up. Let's not see each other again and I mean it." He bellowed, glaring at me.

 

"No! I don't believe you. I know that you're lying!" I retorted back as I hugged him tightly, afraid that if I let go I won't be able to see him again.

 

"Jung Eunkyung! Don't be so stubborn!" He hollered as he harshly untangled my arms around him.

 

"Joonmyun-ah. I love you. Please. So please, stay. I love you so much." I told him affectionately.

 

"I'm sorry but I won't. Goodbye." He replied in a cold tone as he turn around and leave me.

 

My heart is pounding real hard. It seems like it would jump out of my body any moment. I can't think straight. It's hard to breathe. It feels like there's a lump in my throat, blocking the air to my lungs. I could feel my trembling hands and my knees started to buckle. Unknowingly, the tears that I tried to held back started flowing down from my eyes. He did left. He left me, alone. I'm alone.

 

 

Author's note:

 

Annyeong Yeorobun!!! Done with the first chapter! *throws confetti* I hope you guys would like / love it. I rewrite this two times in a row. Gosh. So tiring. 

Thanks for my subscribers!!! ILY you guys :))) You guys made my day. I feel like giggling. hihihi

A special thanks for my friend eigibanana

 

She made the poster for this story. :))) It's really nice, right?

Btw, firstly I wanna apologize if you find any grammatical error in this story. English is not my first language so...bare with it. XDD

Secondly, I wanna apologize if ever you did not understand this story. Writing is not my forte. It's not really my craft. So yeah, sorry people. I'm really not good in expresing my ideas / thoughts.

Lastly, read, enjoy, comment and subscribe. Criticism is always welcome. In that way, I would know my mistakes and I'll do my best to make this fic better. 

 

Xie. Xie. Goodnight. Jaljja!!! Sarang sarang, everyone <3