Phone went Dead

Just a Phone Call Away

Kibum didn't really now what to do anymore. Usually he would just try to stay away from his father and call random people, but all he could think of was his conversation with Jonghyun. I didn't even know who he wsa but I alread felt like I've known him forever. I was about to call him when I hearad a bang coming from downstairs.

It was probually my father. I went downstairs to see what was going on. My father was throwing all of the old pictures at the wall. He does that a lot. I just barley dodged the one he through at me. My father blams the past for everything. He says I remind him of the past so thats why he hates me.

"Get the hell out of here!!!!" I yelled when he saw me. He threw another picture at ma. It hit me right in the face. I fell back on the floor. I felt blood dripping down my face. Before I knew it, I was getting puched. "What makes you think that you can show your ugly face!? You disgust me!!" It hurt so bad that I didn't feel it and I didn't cry.

It hasn't been this bad in a really long time. It was over soon. My father just stopped and left the house. I hoped he would never come back but I knew that was never going to happen.

I went to my room and finally the tears came. I couldn't help myself. I knew that  I should be used to it by now but it wasn't that pain that hurt. It was the fact that I was never loved in my whole life that I lived and it didn't seem like that was going to change.

I felt like I needed to call someone. I got out my phone and started dialing. I was half way done when I remembered that I wsa supposed to call someone if something happend. Jonghyun. The guy that wanted to talk to me. That didn't hang up on me. That wanted me to call back. I was about to call him but stopped.

I was being stupid. Why would he want me to call him back. But he did say I could. I called him anyway. The phone rang three times and I was about to give up when I heard a voice on the other end.

"Heyyy! I was hoping you would call. I was going to call you but I thought that would be kind of creapy so I waited for you to call. When you didn't call, I got worried that you wern't  but here you are!" He sounded so happy.

"H-hi." was all I could say. He waited for me to call. He really wanted to talk to me.

"So...did anything happen?" He asked getting serious.

I didn't know if I should say but I didn't want to lie to him. "Yes." was all I chould choke out.

"How bad?"

"Really bad."

" Are you hurt?"

"Yes."

"Are you bleeding?"

"Yes."

"Any broked bones?" I lifted my hand to my nose and touched it. I winched at the pain. Yeah my nose was deffinitly broken.

"Yes." I answered.

"That's it. I'm coming over."

"No!." It was silent on the other end. It was quiet for about a minute. I thought that he hung up. "Jonghyun? Are you there?"

"Yes."

It was silent again. Now I really thought that he hated me. He wanted no part of me. "Are you going to leave me?" I asked before I thought about what I was saying.

"No. I'm never going to leave. I'm going to find you and beat the crap out of your father." His voice was deep and he sounded very serious. I believed that he would really do it.

"P-please. No." I couldn't have him find me. As soon as he saw me he whould be disgusted. My house was really bad, I was way to skinny, the place smells, and I never, ever thought of myself as good looking. I was alway told I was ugly.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Please. I will be alright." I tried to make him believe me even thought we both knew  I was wrong.

"Well ok. But we are not done with this." I was suprised at what he said.

"Wait... does that mean your going to call again?" I thought that he was going to leave after this.

"I told you, I'm never going to leave."

"O-ok." ........"Well I got to go." I said.

"ok. I'll call you tomorrow." and then the phone went dead.

 

 

*Jonghyun POV*

I closed my phone after he hung up and turned to my friend, Minho. "Did you get it?" I asked.

He looked up from where he was working on the computer. "No. I wish you could of talked longer."

"Well he said he had to go. What else was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know." He sighed. Minho was really good with computers. He could make one, fix one, and do cool spy tye things on one. That's what I was asking him to do for me.

"Why do you want to find this guy anyway? Do you even know his name?" Minho asked.

"I want to find him because he sounds like he needs help and his name is Kibum." I answered. "What did you find out?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Just that he lives in town."

"Really!? Yes!" I was really happy that I was getting closer to finding him.

"Don't get too happy. We still don't know his adress yet."

"So. I'm getting closer. That's all I care about." I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't help myself. I was really happy that I was going to find him and I don't know why. Don't worry Kibum. I'm coming.

 

 

 

Sorry it took so long to get the second chapter up. I have lots of test coming up and big track meets so it might be a while. Hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe!

 

 

 

Note

 

OK so people have been saying that this story is just like another story that they are reading. I just wanted you to know that THIS WAS ALL MY IDEA. I'm not yelling at you and I'm not mad but I really did think of this on my own. I came up with it when I got a phone call from a random person that dialed the wrong number. I would like to see the other stories or story that is like mine. I'm sorry if they are the same. I will try to make it as origonal as possible. I'm sorry :( I really came up with this on my own. Please believe me...