The end tale

Just a Phone Call Away

It's been three year since Key and Jonghyun had finally gotten together. The night of their confession they held each other until they were forced to separate. The years after had been that hardest on their relationship. The police finally arrested Key's dad and Key was able to go back and finish his last year in high school When that was over, Key and Jonghyun bought an apartment together and lived there. It was hard for both of them because Key was still recovering. He still was recovering from depression and continued to have suicidal thoughts. It didn't help that he didn't eat much. But with the love and care from Jonghyun he was able to overcome it all. 

It wasn't until it was their fifth year in their relationship that everything fell into place. 

It was four o'clock in the morning when they got the phone call. "Ugh..." Key groaned in his sleep. "Ugh...Jonghyun...get the phone..." He reached over and hit his lover without even moving. 

"Ugh..." Was Jonghyun's response but he got up without a word. The shirtless, half asleep man walked over to their bedroom phone and answered. "Hello?" He said in a very sleepy voice. 

Key tried to go back to sleep as Jonghyun talked on the phone. "Really?!" The change in Jonghyun's voice caused Key to wake up fully. He sat up and looked over at his lover to see his trying to get dressed and talk on the phone at the same time. "Yeah...totally...that's fine, we'll be there as soon as we can...yes thank you so much...bye." He said and hung up the phone. 

"Key get dressed." He said as he throw some of Key's cloths on the bed. 

"Jonghyun what's going on?" Key asked.

"Is was Mrs. Lee. She said the paper work went through early and the little one's don't want to wait any longer. They want us there right now to pick them up." 

At Jonghyun's response, Key got right out of bed and got dressed like his lover. Just the thought of completing their family made Key's heart want to burst. Soon Jonghyun was in the drivers seat of their car with Key sitting next to him. 

Jonghyun had to watch how fast he was going because of how excited he was. 

When the couple got to the small building right outside of town, they pretty much jumped from the car. By the time they got to the front door a women had already opened to door. 

"Ah, there you are. The two little one's have been just jumping off the walls waiting for you." Said the women. Jonghyun and Key smiled and walked inside. The place looked larger on the inside then it did on the outside but it looked really different because the other times the couple have been there, there had been tons of children running around. 

The two followed Mrs. Lee into her office where they had to sign a bunch of papers. Not that either of them minded. They already did so much to get where they are now. 

"Alrighty then. Everything seems to be in check. Let's go get the kids." Mrs. Lee said and led them out of her office. 

When they left the office they were greeted by two small children in fluffy jackets and small suitcases. The little boy had a Cars suitcase and the little girl had a princess suitcase. When the two little children saw the couple they dropped their things and jumped on them. 

"Mommy! Daddy!" They yelled. 

"Hey guys! We missed you so much." Jonghyun said as he picked up the little boy. 

"How's my favorite princess?" Key asked the little girl as he picked her up. 

Mrs. Lee chuckled. "You're already a happy family." She said with a smile. She led the newly formed family to the front door. The Kim family left and made their way home in the night. 

That night they family of four slept in one bed together. For the first time in his life (besides when he first met Jonghyun) Key felt completed with a loving husband and two loving children. 

Key and Jonghyun had adopted 5 year old twins named Kwan and Min Jae. The process had been long with lots of complications but it was worth it. Key just knew when he first saw the two children playing in a sandbox at those where his children...

Now they were one big happy family. 

 

 

aw so cute :) 
So it's finally over (applause here) I'm kind of sad and happy at the same time lol
I want to thank everyone who upvoted, subscribed, and commented, and even the silent readers
I love you all <3 

 

P.s. Should I do a sequel?