Come with me?

Just a Phone Call Away

*Jonghyun POV* 

The chances of this happening where one in a million. Who would have ever thought that I would call the one person that had the person I was looking for at their house. It was unreal.

"Minho! Lets go!" I yelled from the downstairs. I was getting impatient. 

"I'm coming." He yelled back down. 

We both jumped in the car and went on our way. There were so many thoughts going on in my head at once. What if he didn't want to come with me? What if he was afraid of me? What if he didn't believed I was really the one talking with him on the phone? 

I couldn't take this anymore. I was going to find him and...and...and what? Take him with me? And where would we go? He was just some random guy that called me one day. How did he become so wrapped up in my head? 

"Hey!" 

Minho's voice brought me back to reality. "Where here." I looked up and saw Onew's house in front of us. I didn't even notice I was driving. Not good. (A/N: don't daydream and drive!) I pulled into Onew's driveway and got out of the car. Minho followed. 

I had so many feelings running through my head at once. My hand was shaking when I rang the doorbell. 

The door opened a few seconds later and I saw Onew's little brother, Taemin, standing there. "Oh hello there, Jonghyun." He said with a smile. "Onew said you were coming. Come inside." He let us inside and closed to door. 

I looked around and saw no one else. "Hey Taemin, where's your brother?" I asked. 

"Oh he's in his room. You can just head up there. He's with the boy too." 

At the mention of Key, I felt my heart beat faster. I took a deep breath and said, "Ok I'll head up there." 

I walked slowly up the stairs and even slower when I was turning to doorknob to Onew's bedroom. When I walked in, I saw Onew sitting on the bed and Key sleeping beside him. My breath left me for a second as I layed my eyes on his peaceful face. 

"Oh you're here." Onew said when he saw me. "So is this the boy you have been trying to find?" He asked. 

I nodded. He smiled. 

"Well I guess I'll leave you along then." And with that he left the room and shut the door. I walked over to the bed and sat down where Onew was just sitting before. 

I looked down at Key's face and really saw what he looked like clearly for the first time. The first time I saw him was too discombobulated to get a good look at him. I didn't get to see the shape of his cheek bones and cat like shaped eyes. Even for someone who lived like he did, his skin was very clear and smooth.

"Key," I said to his sleeping face, "do you see what you have done to me?" I raised his hand and put in on my own beating heart. 

I rested my head on his chest and whispered, "Key...please stay with me...." 

 

 

 

 

*Hides head in shame* Sorry guys....
forgive?