No Where to Go

Just a Phone Call Away

*Key POV*

The rain and colod was starting to get to me. I was oon shivering through my bones. I knew I wouldn't last the night without finding shelter some where. I looked around at where I was and could not reconize anything.

I just made my way down the sidewalk looking around for a place to stay. I had no watch so I had no idea what time it was but I was guessing it was somewhere around the middle of the night.

I wondered what happened to the two guys that saved me. Did they win the fight? Are they hurt? Did they call the cops? I kept wondering if one of them was Jongyun. He was the only one that know kind of what was going on but I had no idea how he came at sure a perfect time or how he found me.

I only told him that stuff because I never thought he would ever what to find me or care. Maybe he was just doing it to be nice and he really doesn't care at all.

I came an area of town where all the risher people live. People that own big companies or have fathers with lots of money type of people. I could only dream of living in such a nice place.

I found one house that was kind of set away from the others so I made my way there.

I say that there was a small shed out back so I made my way there. It was small but it was much warmer then outside and I would be out of the rain. I pushed some gardining tools out of my way and layed down on the far end of the shed.

It was really hard to fall asleep. First of all, it was cold but I also couldn't get over what happened at my house. Would I ever be able to go back? Would my father still be there?

It was all so confusing for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I was woken up by the door being opened and the sun coming in. "Onew! I found the pots!" I heard some one say but I wasn't sure if I heard them right. I was still pretty much asleep.

I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them and tryed to see who it was. I was guessing it was the owner of the house and the shed I was in. Even with me fully awake, it was hard to see with the sun in my face.

"They're right over- OH MY GOSH!"

I looked up and say a boy my age looking at me with a surprised face. I didn't say anything at anything at first but then he spoke. "Um...Onew? Can you come here?"

He was still looking at me a little shocked but more calm.

"What do you want Taemin-Oh!" Another boy came over. He looked young but a little older then the other. "Oh...um...hi. W-what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I...um...needed to sleep somewhere." I said.

Their faces when from shocked to consurned at that moment. "Are you homeless?" The younger one asked.

"Um..at the moment, yes."

They were quiet for a second until the older one finally sprung into life. "Wll let's get you inside. You must be starving and you're prabally sick from being out here all night." I came closer to me and helped me stand up.

The two boys led me inside and sat me down on the couch. After they got me a plate of food they sat across from me in chairs and started asking lots of questions.

"What's your name?"

"Kibum."

"Cool. Well I'm Taemin and this is my brother Jinki." Said Taemin.

"But you can just call me Onew." Onew added in.

I smiled at them. The rest of the time resulted in lots of questions. Questions about my life, where I'm from, why I'm homeless, and so on. I tryed to answer the best I could. Ther e was not much about my life so there was not much to say about it. I felt out the part about yesterday and all the phone calls with Jonguyun. I felt like it was better unsaid.

"Do you have anywhere to go right now?" Taemin asked.

I shock my head.

"Well then you can stay here!" He said and stood up, excited.

"Oh no I couldn't do that. You guys where already kind enough."

"No you can stay. Our parents are never home and when they are, they're out with friends so they would never know." Onew said.

After that there was no arguing with them anymore. They would just not take a 'no' from me. So I ended up sitting in the guest room while the two brothers made dinner.

God I hope I don't mess this up.

 


Yeah another chapter and I don't think I took that long to update...ok i did. I'm just sooooooo busy and I have to share a computer in the middle of my house and everything time I start to type I get the, "what are you doing?" "what are you writing?" "is it about those stupid asians agian?" "You know they all look like girls, even the boys." "Are you writing about gays?!?!?!?!"

and I'm like "SHUT THE UP!!!"

so yeah thet's kind of why I never update like I wish I could and it doesn't help that this computer is crap.

Anyway, I am so lucky to have great subscribers like you all are! You're just sooo nice and totally gave me the confidence to keep writing this story! And thank you shinee_4life1334 for the great comment! Not that I liked her comment the best but she gave a great suggestion on what to do about the other auther. So thank!

Please comment and subscribe!