Finding you

Just a Phone Call Away

*Jonghyun POV* 

It has been a day since my talk with Kibum. Ever since the first call, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I even got my friend Minho to help me too. I was heading there now. 

I walked up to his front door and rang the door bell. The wind was clod and there was snow on the ground. It was the coldest December in a long time. 

The door opened. "Hey Jonghyun." Said Minho before he walked back into his house. I walked in and closed the door. 

"So did you find anything?" I asked.

"No. It's been the same ever since you left yesterday." He looked at me like I was stupid.

"You need to stop ubsessing over one kid." Minho looked at me with concern. 

What did Minho know? This 'kid' sounds like he needs someone to help him and why couldn't I be that person. "He's not just a kid. He's someone that needs help." 

"Ok what ever you say. But you still don't know anything about him." 

"Yeah I do. His name is Kibum, his father abuses him, and he lives in the same town we do." 

"Yeah but that's not much." 

"What ever Minho." I took my coat off and went into the kitchen and got a soda. "How's Taemin?" I asked walking back in to the living room. 

"He's good." 

"That's good." I thought for a second. "I'm not going to stop." 

"Stop what?" He asked. 

"I'm not going to stop until I find him." 

 

*Key POV* 

Ever since Jonghyun came into my life, he was all I could think of. I pretty much sat on my bed waiting for my phone to ring. I was pathedic but I couldn't help it. He was the first person to ever help like that. To want to listen to me instead of hanging up on me. I've never meet him befor in my life but he already ment alot to me. 

"What is that?" I looked up to see my father standing in my doorway. I tried to hid the phone.

"O-h n-nothing..." I could barley speak. 

"That's a phone! Were the heck did you get that!?" He came at me and started punching me. I could feel blood running down my face. I fell off the bed and landed on my phone. I heard my phone ringing before I passed out. 

 

*Jonghyun POV* 

I was sitting down on Minho's couch when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it and say that it was Kibum. I answered excitingly. "Hey!" I said in the phone. 

'You ing piece of ***!' I heard from the other side of the phone. My smile dropped. 

"Kibum...? You there?" I was getting really worried now. I listened closly and I could hear punches and screaming. "Kibum!" I called into the phone. "Minho!" 

"What?" I heard MInho say from the other room. I ran in to see him. 

"Track this call. Now! Kibum is in trouble!" Minho didn't answer. He just got right to work and started to do what he does best. 

'F*****! I didn't say you could pass out!' The noises was making my ears hurt. "Minho hurry!" 

A few seconds later Minho said what I needed to hear. "I got it. Let's go." I followed Minho out to his car. 

"Just hang on, Kibum. I'm coming." 

 

 

Sorry it took so long for me to update! :( I feel bad but I'm not really supposed to be on my computer anymore because I got in trouble and I can't update as much. I also have way to many stories. But I hoped you liked it and sorry it's so short. Please comment and subscribe! 

 

 

Note

Thank you all so much for believing me! When I heard about that other story I was sceared that I was going to get kicked off this website but now I'm not all that sceared thanks to you all! Thank you so much! LOVE YA!!! 

Do you think I should say something to the author of the other story like mine? I wasn't going too but maybe I should. What do you think?