We were bulletproof

I Hate That I Love You

Hyuna's P.O.V: 

Sooo guess who woke up feeling like she just got hit by a car THIS GIRL!!!!!......... Some one kill me now... I don't know why but this time I didn't dream of himchan I dreamt of l.joe.. It was awkward. I mean yea he was cool and all but I just don't think I like him enough to be dreaming of him. Catch my drift? His ego is still to high for me to like the dude. But did i happen to say a little TO much ehen i was with him? every thing just seemed to come out naturally. I don't know why it felt as though I could put all my defenses down and be normal when I'm with him......
 
NO HYUNA WAKE UP!!!
 
You can't it's impossible I mentally slapped my self. Stupid you can't be out and vulnerable. Woah... I can't keep talking to my self it's awkward >.< with that said I get out of bed and stumble on the body's sprawled all over my house. Everyone decided to stay at my house since they didn't want to go home and it's not like it's the first time they do it. I mean come I have a closet filled with there clothes for when they come over. Yupppp my friends are all idiots. I walked to te bathroom to look at my self and WHAT THE KK I LOOK LIKE I WAS HIT BY A FRICKEN TRAIN!!!!!!! My hair was all over the place. i didnt completely take off my make up so I looked like a fricken panda had babies with an umpalumpa.  my bangs were up and frizzy like how dose that even happen?!?! It's like against gravity... Sigh.. I wash my teeth, and take off my make up. not even bothering with my hair i decided it was time to wake all these freeloaders up.
 
"dont you look attractive" Hyunseung said making fun of me as he came out of the bathroom. "That's not nice!!" I pouted and procided to sit on my bed. "yup your definatly the ice princess thats known for her beauty" he laughed and came over to bed were i was. "YAHHH!!! why do you hate me you bully" i laughed and hit him. he then decided it would be fun to sit on top of me -_-."Hey on the bright side at lest You don't look as bad as yoseob" gayoon stated. "HEY!!!" I Hurd from down the hall. He marched right into my room "who did this to me!!" He asked pointing towards himself he had writing all over his body. We all bursted into laughing fits. you see what had happend wasssss...... Last night after he knocked out we decided to just take him embarrassment a step farther  and draw on him. I'm not just talking about his face. His whole god dam body was full of drawings.he didn't feel it at all.  My hair was nothing compared to how bad yoseob a hair was it looked like he was attacked by a bare and considering the fact that dojoon drew dark circles on his eyes didn't help. The look on his face he made when he saw he saw his reflection was priceless. "ill get you back!! i shall take my revenge!!!" with that he walked into the bathroom. 
 
"Guys!! Where's Junhyung?" Gikwang screamed down the hall hoping someone would answer him. "He when't to school hara wouldn't stop calling. She forced him to go. She yelled at him... something about being out with some last night" Dongwoon said. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa" we all nodded and continued with what we were doing. "She practically has him on a leash" jihyun said. "Pretty much" dojoon answerd back. "He can't even go to the bathroom alone without her saying that he's cheating on her" sohyun said see was picking out clothes. "And joker follows her every move like a little puppy" yoseob came out of the bathroom and oushed seunggie off of me. "thanks" "no prob babe" he winked and i laughed. "They should just get married" jiyoon said coming in the room. "No she might think the nuns at the church are trying to make a move" I joked. We chuckled. Seeing as though everyone was change and in my room I whent into the bathroom changed and put on makeup. Hey it's a girls best friend. Once I got out everyone was crowded in my room ready to go.
 
On the way to school I somehow ended up thinking about everything. when I was small my dad was never home he was always working and my momy had just recently passed away I never got to go out or really have any fun. I had to grow up pretty quickly seeing as though I practically had no parents, i was raised by the house staff who I conceder family. i has no one to lean on and my life was a mess. I barley talked but one day ms. Kim and some maids brought there kids to the house. I happened to make some friends they were all older then me though. himchan, yong guk,  Hyunseung, Junhyung they became my best friends. I grew up with these losers. Hyunseung junhyung whent to the same school as I did we were in the same class. Himchan and yong guk on the other hand were a year ahead of us. 
 
Around the 4th grade I had made a friend name hara. Being as she was the first friend I ever had no wait..... The first friend aside from my losers. I got close to her quick and told her everything. I guess I got a little to excited. She had the biggest crush on joker since like forever. I do admit I got jealous when she told me. I thought she would take one of my brothers away so i didnt really introduce her to joker witch BTW!! I CAME UP WITH THAT NAME!!!! Around 6th grade I got over the fact that joker would leave me for hara so I finally decided to introduce them and soon enough she started to go out. Hara quickly became popular leaving me behind. I was socially awkward, unfashionable, and honestly didn't care. Hara on the other hand decided I was putting her reputation down. She told me I was holding her back. So she just cut me off. See if hara would have just stopped talking to me and never acknowledge me then everything would have been fine but she went and bullied me. She had everyone against me constantly making fun of me. They all told me my father didn't love me, they constantly reminded me that  I had no mother, they all said it was my fault she died. I drove her insane and she killed her self.
 
The only person I had when't against me and used my weakness to hurt me. We're the boys that I love so dearly you ask. Well channie and bang rarely came to school, seunggie was always by my side and became my rock when he went to school. his dad was constantly arguing with him that he didn't need school all he needed to do was accept the family business. He always denied it he hated it. Joker on the other hand was to busy being in love with hara to notice she was the cause of my bullying. Every time he was around she would put on an innocent act him being the idiot he is, he always believed it and I couldn't never said anything about it he just always seemed so happy I couldn't break his heart so I never told him a d begged the guys not to tell him. It wasn't till sophomore year in high school that my boys decided to come back and protect me.
 
Along the way I some how made more friends 4 little awkward girls that seemed to be just as shattered and broken as I was, Nam Ji-hyun, Heo Gayoon, Jeon Jiyoon and  Kwon Sohyun. I met seunggie and jokers friends..4 boys that are just crazy and wacko. Yoon Doojoon, Yang Yoseob, Lee Gikwang, and Son Dongwoon. Last but not least bang and channies friends 4 more boys who are complete idiots and aren't normal Dae Hyun, Young Jae, Jong Up and a baby named junhong I named him zelo :D. It took a while to get use to them but they became family. They stuck out for me and didnt leave me. i began to hang out alot more with channie and his group. He stuck up for me when they bullied me. He thought me how to defend myself. He thought me how to rap, sing, dance, play instruments. That boy showed me how to love without restrictions. Kim himchan.. He became my everything but I couldn't have him he was to good for me we were on  two different world that seemed to drift more and more apart with every aching second . Channie had gotten him self into some trouble and became bad news . He was a gang member, an underground fighter, he did drugs, all the guys did. as cliché as it sounded he was the schools bad boy all the boys were. Every girl wanted them. how could i compete with all those girls. i was a lost cause.
 
Pretty soon those 4 scared little girls and I just as frighted as they were joined them. they taught us everything we needed to know. We were dragged into there world or drugs, gangs, fighting, and dancing............. Okay so maybe we didn't do drugs just the guys did. We were to scared to even be around them.They guys constantly protected us. When hara tried to bully me they always stuck up for me.They were always at our side with every day my crush for himchan grew more and more but he could never like a weak broken girl like me.
 
What surprised me was the one day he appeared in front of my door all busted up. He had been drinking and had gotten into a fight. Apparently he was at the club and some guys were saying some stuff he didn't like so he punched the guy. He somehow ended up in front of my house. I took care of his injuries and we both feel asleep. He woke up the next morning and told me he loved me. I was so stupid to believe him. It was a mistake to tell him I loved him as well. I regret that day so much but He made me feel so different....... so.. Alive. He took my depressing life and brightened it. My father disapproved him. Once he even banned me from seeing him but I went against him and saw channie anyways he was never there when i was growing up why would he care now. We were happy we were bulletproof no one could break us... Except one of us.
 
once he left he took a piece of me with him. Not only that but he also took my family. bang and the gang came every now and them but they stopped comeing all of a sudden. At school everyone knew about himchan leaving and tried to bully me again it was my senior year in highschool and i didn't care. I was heartless and became cold. i put up a defense mechanism up. i made my own buuble so no one could ever hurt me again. i didnt speak to anybody and didnt give to s about the world. the school knew we were underground fighters, that the boys did drugs they all knew. thats why they constently were trying to talk to us. the girls would try to befriend us through soohyun (shes the nicest) and become besties just so they could meet the boys. it was pretty much the same for the guys as well. guys would come up to them and try to befrind them through dongwoon so they could get to us. but nither of us let that happen. i shuned the world. exiled everyone that wasnt part of my family.
 
 One of hara's followers came up to me one day and laughed at me "I Hurd himchan oppa left you. It was about time." She smirked hara was across the hall laughing as well. "Oppa just wanted to get in your pants you should have known that" she spat twisting her hair. People began circling us 4minute came and tried to calm me down so I wouldn't punch her "you deserved it he didn't love you" whoops to late. I kicked her in the face and she flew to the lockers. I hurd something crack poor little girl . I picked her up and pushed her against the lockers."Don't you dare ever say his name to my face again" I looked down at her. She was crying and held her nose. Sohyun came running to me "you might wanna get that checked out" she told her and we walked away. Ever since then I've been known as the ice queen. Thanks to him I am what I am today......
 
 
 
 
"YAHHH HYUNA!!! EARTH TO HYUNA!!!!" 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                   
 
hello there my lovely dukkies!! another chaoter of this story is DONEE xD im currently working on the next one and its ablout 10% done. in this chapter we see how hyuna met 4minute B.A.P and beast. i honestly dont know where im going with this story just yet but ill figer out sooner or later. well hope you enjoyed and dont forget to COMMENT!! i love reading your comments guys. there will be more hyuna and L.joe moments in the next chater so stay tuned okay my loves..
 
 
 
 
 ~ppyoung!!