Break a leg!!!

I Hate That I Love You

 

Hyunas pov:
Time ticked as we got changed and all ready for today performance and soon enough it was time to go on stage. jihyun unnie called us over "okay girls it's been a while since we have done this, and today's audience seems bigger then the usual are you girls ready to give it your all" she smiled at all of us. "The moment everyone has been waiting for the girls that will leave you in awe".   soon enough we were walking on stage.....
 __________________________
 
 
Hyuna P.O.V:
So when I said there was alot of people I wasn't kidding like DAUMMMM!! Is it even possible to fit this many people into a club. :o I tried not to pay attention to the amount of  eyes piercing at me, at my pounding heart that seemed like it would burst with ever beat and focus on the music. Feel the music..... feel the music hyuna... your doing this for your dream... For him....... I took a deep breath and with that the music started. Feeling the music i quickly stopped thinking about all the eyes staring at me, about my pounding heart, and dance.. dance as if its the only thing left, dance as if im going to die.... As if it would bring him back. At the beginning I was hesitant about dancing it didn't seem as though I was good at it or at anything. He made dancing look so easy made everything look so easy. He was just so perfect. He could do anything he set him self to. I on the other hand couldn't do anything I was horrible at everything I did but four little words he told me always have me so much strength "I believe in you" that was it to anyone it would have seemed like nothing I mean it's just some words said by some guy anyone could say it and mean nothing but to me he wasn't just "some guy". he wasn't just anyone .he was my world my first love the only person I had...
 
 
3years ago..... (A/N: this was before they were 4minute)
We all  fell to the floor with a thud gasping for air as thecentury gothic beast boys laughing our my reaction. I'm sorry but dancing for more then 3 hours has got me exhausted!!
"AYYYOOO CHICOS!! BIG DADDY'S HERE" He screamed at the top of his lungs entering the dance room with the rest of the b.a.p. following. I turned around to see his warm bright brown eyes. He always seemed to light up a room. "CHANNIE!!" I ran up to him and attacked him with a hug. He quickly spun me around placing a kiss on my cheek. "Really big daddy?" Jiyoon said laughing as she got up from the floor to greet the boys. Once zelo came in with donuts i let go of himchan and attacked them. Sohyun and Gayoon quickly following once bang came in with pizza and drinks. We all sat down on the floor as so did the beast boys and dug into the food pretty much devouring it. pretty soon daehyun and youngjae came in with cheesecake. Youngjae yelling at daehyun cause he wanted to keep it all to him self. They sat down with us and we all had a slice of cake. 
 
 
3rd person P.O.V:
 All three groups  actually spent alot of time together the girls, beast, and B.A.P we were always together you messed with one group you messed with the other. Apart from being entertainers we were also street fighters. So no one ever messed with us. But recently 4minute had gotten a really big gig at a newly open club B.A.P and beast already worked there but for 4minute it was something new they were still rookies when it came to dancing so it was like a total shocker to all of then when the club asked the girls to dance for them. If they preformed wi they would become regulars like the boys but if they didn't not only would they embarrass them selfs but they would also ruin any chance at ever going big. they couldn't ruin this chance and mess up this performance so they practiced and practiced. They pretty much ended up never leaving the Dance room. Of corse himchan always came to support the girls and even more to support hyuna. Days later was there debut in the club. All the boys were there supporting the girls. Minutes later it was there turn the guys all cheered them on. "Break a leg" Yoseob cheered. Himchan went up to announce them. "Next up we have the girls that will leave you in awe, there rookies but I promise you they will capture your attention your in 4minutes. We have... 4minute" 
 
 
hyunas P.O.V:
after the performance I went up to himchan and slapped his shoulder "really?! 4minute!! You couldn't think of anything better?" I laughed. "Actually no I couldn't xD but hey you caught my heart in less the 4minutes" he said winking and flashing my a cheesy smile. "Ewww" I stuck out my tongue. He caught me off guard and picked me up by the waist spinning me around. "Hey you did amazing out there today. Pretty soon we are going to be known world wide baby. Well make it far and ill always be at your side I promise to never leave you. I love you Kim hyuna" himchan told me. I truly loved him I couldn't do anything without him. I would be nothing if himchan wasn't there. He is my everything. My true love.
 
 
...present time:
The music had come to a halt an so had my dancing. The crowd cheered. I scanned the place for him I don't really know why but I always do just to see if one day be would come back and see me. I noticed a vary familiar faces one had blonde hair we kind of locked eyes for a second but I couldn't really see who it was but is wasnt him so I didn't really pay attention to it.  we walked off the stage and beast was there to compliment us. sadly the only thing I could think about was him. What happened to ill never leave you? To ill be by your side?..... Why happened to I love you? I walked away from the group and into my dressing room I was over thinking this. It was stupid of me to think He was there. To think that he would be Here to watch me. He would never../ please.... You said u loved me and that we would love each other for ever till we grow old and-" "don't make me laugh.. Me love u! I never loved u. Did u honestly believe I did?!?" he laughed I looked up and met with his eyes. thouse eyes that pearced right through me. The eyes that onced looked soft and caring now looked dark and full of hate."you pathetic.. Worthless.. Person I would rather rot  in hell then love u!!"/ pathetic and worthless that's all ill ever be...
 
 
Jihyuns P.O.V: 
Dancing has never really been my strong point but seeing as though I'm the leader I had to be there for my girls. all I could possibly think of was hyuna. She's seemed out of it but once the music started she put in her all. Once we got off stage she was completely out of it. Beast came to greet us but she just walked right past them. "Give her sometime" Doojoon oppa to us we all nodded in agreement. She didn't tell us but I'm pretty sure that by now we all knew. Hyuna didn't always get like this after a performance it was probably due to the amount of people it reminded her of him. The guy who distorted her heart. 
 
Sohyuns P.O.V:
As the performance ended I looked over at hyuna who seemed to be over analyzing everything I felt so bad for her. She really did love him. I shook my head I should be strong for her and the rest of the girls.. I can't show pity for her. I scanned the audience and I saw really a familiar face and found him staring right back.... T-teen top boys??? What the hell are they doing here.. We bowed and got off the stage.. Hyuna honestly looked terrible she just brushed off the boys she just needed time i said to my self and I pulled jiyoon to the side. Right when I was going to tell her she held my shoulders and shook me "DID YOU SEE THEM TOO?!?!" "Teen top?" I asked and she nodded. The reason as to why we  are freaking out is cause we don't really like people of the school knowing we do these things they guys start to stalk us everywhere a d It causes to much trouble so try to keep the the students out of the club. I started to hyperventilate "unnie what if they tell?!? What do we do then? We're ed unnie!!" I shouted "okay first things first. We have to tell the other girls" I nodded. We walked out into the dressing room were they all were and hyuna seemed to be back to her old so self. "Hey were where you?" Hyuna asked smiling. "Umm we have something to tell you guys" Jiyoon Said to the group. "It seems as though the boys of TeenTop are here. There the boys that attend our school" I told them... They thought for a while " we'll the school was going to find out sooner or later so I guess it doesn't matter. They guys nodded. "If anything we have your back girls" Gikwang oppa told us. "Hey I say it's time we went out there and had some fun you know drink dance and stuff ^^" jihyun unnie said getting up and walking out of the room dancing . We all  laughed and followed.. 
 
 
 
So i just went back and edited all te chapers and fixed them here an there and i realized i messed up alot and im sorry guys ;-;... Anyways in this chaper you experience the back story a little. I hope it's long enough I tried to make it long and make up for the lack of updates. I'm sorry guys my laziness is no joke. Okay next chapter will be up soon. Its called JAW DROPPER!! Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and subbscribe. Love ya!!*^^*
~ppyoung