Oh l.joe -.-

I Hate That I Love You

RINGGGGG!!!

 

 

The bell rung signaling the next periods but lucky for us we had the rest of the day free since the freshmen decided to be smart and mess up the bell schedule so while the teachers fix the bells we do absolutely nothing :D we get to wander around eat, do stuff, and not do work!  "uggh I thought it would never end, we have the hole day to relax and not do anything" I got up stretching and smiling. "shouldn't we wake up unnie?" sohyun said giggling at the sleeping girl. "maybe later" i yawned. sohyun rolled her eyes at my lazyness and proceeded to poking the girl. "unnie wake-" that was she said befor jiyoon stretched and accidentally hit poor sohyun. O.o oh god here it comes warning!! BABY SOHYUN HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!!. Sohyun started to tear and pout at the older girl and came running towards me. "I'm sooo sorry soohyun" jiyoon said trying to calm the girl down Who was now sobbing in my arms T.T she's sooo cute. "jiyoon unnie~ ice cwem would make it better~" soo said lifting her head from my now wet shirt. aissh This girl -.- but it seemed we weren't alone because I swore I hurd laughing in the background and shure enough there they were, wanna be T.O.P the shockingly pretty one and L-what ever -_-. "you girls are quite funny" said chunji siting on a desk laughing with l.joe. "nobody asked you to be so nosy" jiyoon rolled her eyes xD oh god I loved this girl. "oooo little girl has a bite" l.joe said smirking earnig a cold glare from me and unnie. "Annyo~im sorry. by the way I'm sohyun. That's Hyuna unnie and jiyoon unnie" sohyun said with her innocent smiling pointing toward us while she introduced us. she bowed and held out her hand for a hand shake trying to release the tension in the room but guess what it wasnt working -.- "well at lest someone's nice" l.joe said getting up and  shaking her hand back and streching out towards me "but I like them feisty" he said winking toward us and laughing at my reaction. okay ew i think i might of just pucked a little.... that was nasty but I'm pretty shure he dose it to annoy me -_- and with that I looked at him(more like gave a nasty look) and walked out of the room. "sorry hyuna unnie can be a little hot headed" she bowed and chased after me dragging along jiyoon who I'm pretty shure if we left her there she would have clawed there eyes out. 

 

Sohyuns pov:

As me a unnie looked all over the pace for a very irritated blonde.  We checked EVERWERE like EVERWERE we basicly waked through 5 floors looking for a blondie but no luck so unnie suggested the 4 minute hide out. It's actually just  abandoned  roof but since we have Awsome our persuasion skills and grandma (not really related to all of us only to hyuna but we call her that due to our closeness)is the head of the school. not to mention hyunas dady owns the campus. we now have the roof to our selfs of corse we had to fix it and stuff but it's all nice now. We have a Garden, T.Vs, video games, pool like the game, a legit the pool that use to belong to the school but is now property of 4minute (kekeke xD) some been bags and a view of soul*^^* Yupp it's like paradise and it belong to us *^^*. As we walked into the covered roof there She was laying under the cherry tree listing to music  tearing the petals off a poor flower T.T as we walked to the blonde she was Mumbling some stuff that I just couldn't understand we sat next to her with yoon in the middle of the bouth of us."hyuna~" I wined poking her as she she looked up at me. She took off her headphones and put the now petal less flower down. "unnie you should try to be nice to others"

 

Jiyoons pov:

Sohyun was right Hyuna can be very hot headed at times. Hyuna just looked up at us and back at the flower "I'm sawy just that he was a big jerk" Hyuna responded pouting and sticking her tougue out"Hyuna you shouldn't apologize to us but at thouse guys"i scolded as she put her head on my lap and pouted "sawy~" .aissh I sware this girl is gonna be the end of me one day "it's okay hyuna" I said softly petting her. This girl is to cute to bad she dosnt let anybody but her close friends see her like this ever since that day he left she was never the same girl her cute bubbly and dorky  self was hidden by this cold dark chic Hyuna and she made it so she built a wall to separate  the outside world and the ones she loved. This guy really changed her physically and mentally and honestly I miss the old hyun of corse she comes back when she's with us but quickly gose away when others are around. "hyuna you have to learn to be kind and accept new people" sohyun said snuggling up agents me. I can honestly say i love these girls *^^* yupp thats why there my best friends