Jaw dropper

I Hate That I Love You

 

L.joes pov:

My eyes grew wide as I watched the girls before me up on stage dancing there hearts out. My eyes just seemed to be planted on the blonde that just couldn't seem to get out of my head. She looked stunning the was she moved so fluently. I think i my jaw just dropped..... I slapped my self L.JOE GET YOUR TOGETHER!!!! See the thing about her is that She didn't need to dance to catch the attention of the males. She didn't need to be half and dancing on a pole to be considerd y.  This girl had what every girl envied and what every guy wanted. What exactly did hyuna have that had me so....Addicted. It shame me to say it but this girl fascinated me. I wanted to know more about her .....

...Ew I sound like a girl i mentally slapped my self

I didn't know this girl. my eyes scanned  the guys Ricky Niel chanjo all seemed interested in the girls. It was most likely there testosterone. Sigh..... Chunji seemed dazed? He had a glint in his eyes... Hmm I didn't pay much attention to it but what really surprised me was c.a.p was completely absorbed in the girls. See hyung dosnt really pay attention to girls. He find them annoying and bothersome. I swore we once thought he was a gay. Turns out he just has a bad past with them. So girls are like the devil to him. But for him to be staring at these girls shocks me. Needless to say I'm a bit scared.

My eyes drifted back to hyuna. The song had come to an end and the crowd cheered. Her eyes were scanning the audience. She was looking for someone. But who? Then it occurred to me.. What if she had a boyfriend.. I looked down. Why I'm I worrying I don't need this girl. I'm l. Joe I don't need her I an have any girl I wanted to, I nodded to my self. Hyuna didn't seem to find who she was looking for. DUH!! I'm right here baby!!! I smirked. I swore right there her eyes met my mine and it sent chills down my spine. i shook my head. Remember l.joe you can get any girl. I nodded and thanked my self for the pep talk. She bowed and headed off the stage.. Depressed? Dazed? Confused?  I don't know she just seemed out of it. Once the girls left the music started booming again and as if the cue the body's on the dance floor flowed with one another. The trouble makers (niel and ricky) went to dance.

Chanjo was chatting with c.a.p. of corse chunji was flirting away with some noona at the bar. The noona was actually falling for it  I chuckled. I looked across the club and she was right there at the V.I.P section with the 4minute girls and some guys I didn't seem to recognize. I know it seemed creepy to just stare at some one but I just couldn't help my self and when she got up to go to the bar it was my chance I got up and moved my way towards her...

Hyuna pov:

The guys were playing a game of truth or dare and somehow managed to get us to play as well. If you chose not to do the dare or lied you had to take a shot. That seems far doesn't it but we all ended up ganging up on poor yoseob so now he's all over the dam place saying god knows what. "I'm going to go get something to drink" I said to sohyun who was laughing at the boy now sitting on dojoon. She nodded and I walked toward the bar. "Sup hyuna!! What do you want to drink" Dave the bartender asked. See performing at this club for so long gets you connections xD we pretty much know everyone who works here from the club manger to the janitor. "Ummm a piña colada please Dave" I shot him a smile and sat down in one of the stools.I don't really like to drink and if i do its once in a while. I chuckled remembering the day I drank so much I almost got if it wasnt for bang that butthole got here barley in time. Dave handed me my drink

"kitty what are you doing all alone you could get into some trouble you know.." A very familar voice behind me said. " off" I spat thinking it was some creeper. them y guys >.< the took a set next to me, I looked up and  I was shocked. "Funny seeing you here l.joe" I smirked. i didnt think i would see him here "I thought you would miss me if I was gone for so long" he chuckled. "HA!!!!!!!!!! you wish!!!" i smirked at him and shoved him slightly. "why do you hurt me so kitty?" he smiled while dramaticaly hurt.  "Hyuna can I get anything for your friend....." Dave asked looking towards l.joe. "Can I get a lemonade and the names l.joe" he said introducing him self. Dave nodded "ill get it for you......"he walked away to get l.joes drink" seconds later he came back and set his drink in front of him "nice to meet you dude I'm Dave. Hyuna why haven't you introduced me to your boyfriend?" I choked on my drink while l.joe laughed at my coughing fit. "Awe kitty you told your friends about us?" l.joe said smirking. "He's not my boyfriend!!" I squeaked. "WHAT!?! You've been lying this whole time kitty.. And here I thought we had something special" l.joe said dramatically grasping his chest. The two guys bursted out laughing. "Okay so I'll leave you two love birds alone"Dave Said laughing as he walked away. "Hes not my boyfriend!!" i shouted behind at him. "whatever!!!" He shooed me away. L.joe smiled and I bowed my head in embarrassment. Me and l.joe talked for a while more. It was surprisingly really easy to talk to him If you get past his ego. "that was quite the preforamce kitty" l.joe said taking a sip of his drink. "woah you saw that?" i asked. he noded and examind his drink "it was nice, your a really good dancer kitty" i felt my face heat up and looked away "thanks". I felt some one put there arm around me I looked back to see Hyunseung smiling. He's a really good friend he's quieter then the others but around me he's really talkative. I pretty much grew up with this guy, Junhyung, bang, and himchan. We were inseperable.  God knows what happened to those time. "Hyuna were leaving soon we have school tomorrow" seunggie said. "Oh umm really? What time is it ?" "Almost 4" l.joe answered. thats when seunggie noticed i was with some one eles he glanced towards l.joe. oh .. Seunggie is really overprotective ever since the thing with "him". "Seunggie this is l.joe. L.joe this is Hyunseung my childhood friend" I said introducing them. "Nice to meet you dude." L.joe said. Seunggie on the other hand just nodded. Ohhh boy.. "Hyuna ill wait for you outside" seunggie said ad walked out. "What was that about?" L.joe said annoyed with my seunggie. "he's overprotective" I said defending seunggie. "So yea... I have to go now. Seeya" I waved and started  walking out.  "Peace kitty!" He yelled after me. I walked out and met up with everyone else. "Woah!! There you are!!!" Jiyoon said running towards me obviously this girl drank. "we all thought you had died at the bar" sohyun said. "well gezz thanks guys" i remarked. i ran toward seunggie and hugged him "seunggie oppa you missed me right?" i told him hopping he at lest cared. "yes hyuna.." he said rolling his eyes playfully and hugging me back. i hit his sholder and laughed as i spotted gayoon holding a still drunk yoseob. He's spluttering incohedernt sounds. "Hyuna you missed it. Seobbie got up on the table and practically started stripping. It wasn't till gikwang got him off the table and he knocked the out on top of him" jihyun said laughing uncontrollably. We all bursted into laughing fits.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

heyyyyy subbies!!!! well it was about time i updated right..... COUGH!! dont stone me just yet im in the process of writing the next one and it should be up soon okay my loves. any who..... hyuna seems to be opening up to people!! YESSSSSS. or maybe she told l.joe a little to much  who knows:X *insert elvil laugh here* my dear subbies please dont hate himchan to much. the next chapter will be up soon.. love ya!!!! 

~ppyoung!!

 

P.S my beautiful poster was made by shinning-onew shes awesome i love her