Meeting Lee soo man

A funny story of my life

In the Building


----No one’s POV-----

(Will be calling you angel, cause saying ‘you’ is sorta confusing, kay ? )

When the 5 got inside, TJ went and told the lady that they had a meeting with Lee soo man, the lady told TJ where His room was.
 

In front of 2013----


 

Lee soo man POV--


 

KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in” i said .

Um .. hello..” I heard a soft voice, i look up and saw the 5 …angel and Jakey look exactly like their parents … how i miss them so much, don’t worry, Mrs. Kwon & Mr kwon , i will take good care of them & the 3 grow up to be good looking kids. Last time i vist they were soo young * Lee Soo man thought while smiling


 

Ahh, come sit.” I smiled . they smiled and sit .

Where is Dae?” I asked , i only saw jake and angel,and the other 3, they grow up to a good looking kids.

OMO, how do you know my hyung?” Jake ask .. Haha , that kid, he doesn’t remember me? he's still as clueless as ever

Of course, i used to visit you guys when you were younger, but seems like you forget about me.. your uncle.. huh? & the 3 of you, you don't remember? I use to buy Icecream for you guys all the time.” i asked pretending to be mad... Haha, these kids, they look like they were in deep thoughts and angel eyes widen, haha, my niece grow up to be a beautiful lady .

UNCLE LEE!?” She shouted. she and jake look at others.

UNCLE LEE??!!” they shouted in unison ..

"The one and only!" I said and laugh . They raced and tackel me down on the floor. 

"Guy-guys..i-i can-can't bre-breath." I said, omg.. these kids, are they trying to kill me?

"Hehe... sorry" the repplied sheepishly .. 

"It's okay . "  I replied ... (Lee so man, he's angel and jakes mom brother. and lee soo man know tj,nikki,mike mother. they are all close friends)  

"Angel and jakey, i heard about your parents death... i am very sorry to hear that.. i promise to take care of you guys and the 4, arraso?" I said sadily ... suddenly, the mood change from happy to sad... 

"It's okay, it must be hard on you too & thank you" angel said while smiling sadly."  * My angel, even in this pain, she's still smiling. stay strong*

"Okay ! let me get the contract ! okay!?" I said cheerfully, the modd become to a happy one again. 

"Here is your contract .. and have you guys found your brother , yet?" I ask .. angel look at jakey ...

"No... we wished we could see him thou. we recieve latters from him." she said while smiling .

"I wonder how my hyung look..." jake ask while tapping his lip.... this kid is too cute, i rufful his hair... 

Even if i know where he is, he told me not to say anything. He really misses dae, angel and jakey. I ' m not gonna tell these guys who or how he look like or where he is, they have to find out on their own* I smiled . 

"Okay , so now, you guys will be on a group.. you will be debuting in 4 months . " I said.

"OMGGG IN THE SAME GROUP!" They started and did a group hug.

"THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH UNCLE LEE!" TJ SAID WHILE HUGGING ME!

"Anything for you guys!" I said. Hhaha ; TJ , she seem like she's the umma of this group. 

"Traing will start at 9:30. Don't be late!" 

"Neh, thank you uncle lee!" They huggged me again, omo, mike is taller than me... This kid grew alott!

"mike ... you're talling than me ^_^ " I said

"kekekekekeke.. i know" he smiled sheepishly ... aish this kid.. 

"Okay , so your postition , TJ ; leader/rapper/drummer;  Nikkie lead vocal/sub-dancer;  Mike; lead rapper/ dancer, Angel ; Guitarist, main vocal, dancer and sub-rapper and maknae,  Jakey; Vocal/lead dancer. " Okay ?  I will reveal you guys on the network later." i told them , they nodded. 

"I will visit to your mansion somtimes okay ? " i said . 

"You're welcome anytimee~" they said in unison . KIDSSSS

"Let's go meet some people, okay!?" i suggest .

"OKAY!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Okay , so , i took the character mai out, cause there's too much bestfriend , so now , it's only , tj , nikki and mike . Okay ? sorry if it's confusing .