chap 17

A funny story of my life

by Livingthelife - Apr 20, 2012 at 10:50 pm  

Views  7,000 comments . 

 

Rumors have been flying since March About the new group, there will be 2 boys and 3 girls..It will be a coed group. . Mr lee so man said it himself that he knows these kids and they will be the biggest hit.  He was interviewed , "I know these kids from along time ago, i see them pratice and they are very good, they are friends sice they were young, i would like to try something new, so i'm putting them in the same group, so it will be a coed group . I will be releasing photos and informations about them later on, their first songs will give give out the vibe of " Badass " And their first photoshoot will be the concept "Badass" . That is alli have to say, wait and see. "   He smiled .  

 

Stay tuned to Allkpop for more info for the new mysterious group!  

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

comments 

 

"OMG ! I CAN'T WAIT !"   - lazyness232

"WOW ! I wonder how they would look llike!"  - loveable432

"I bet the guys are hot!"- Flowerlover12

"I bet the girls are gorgeous!- Gammer234

"I can't wait to see how they look!"

Other more comments .

 

 

 

 

 

No one pov

 

"WOW !  people are really curious about us!" Mike smiled widely ! 

The other members nodded and smiled happily . 

"I hope they like us ." Jakey smiled. 

"We will try our besttt !" Nikki shouted while fast pumping the thin air . 

"HEEEELLLL YEAAA ! Get ready for us world !!!!!!!" TJ, ANGEL, NIKKI , MIKE AND JAKEY SHOUTED WHILE GROUP HUGGING. 

RING RING*  

Tj went and pick up the phone . 

"Hello .. right now?  dae too ??Okay ! BYE THANKS !" Tj look at the members and smiled .

"We have photoshoot today, get dressed up kids ! & dae, you too , you have modeling at SM .so get dressed up. " The other look at eachother and jump around . 

"KIDS .  Hurry up!"

"NEH !" They shouted .

 

14 minutes later .

TJ;  

Nikki

Angel

Dae

Mike

Jakey

 

"LET'S GO !" EMOTIONS and dae shouted. shouted while getting into the van . 

 

15 min later .

They went in to the building and get dressed up. 

TJ came out like this.

Angel

Nikki

Mike

Jake

 

 

 

While doing makeup and the Girl's room . 

 

Tj stylest said .

 

"Wow ... your really pretty ... are you .. al natural ?" She ask while doing her eyes.

"Aha .. thanks , and what do you mean? " Tj ask confuse . The styllest chuckel.

"I mean did you get plastic surgery .. your soo pretty , that's why" She said.

"Oh .. nope .. too much pain ." Tj shiver .. the stylest chuckel . 

Nikki stylest was doing her hair .

"You're really pretttty .I bet you and your group will have lots of fan. You guys are drop dead gorgeous." The lady squealed . 

"Awhh . thanks and i hope so! & your gorgeous yourself.....you look really young .. how old are you?"  ..( This is what the stylest look like.. Nikki stylest. ) Her name is 

Heeyoung

 

"Your welcome and don't worry , you will . & OMO . thanks. I am 24 . So i am your unniee!"  Nikki just laugh at her . 

 

Angel's stylest  was doing angel's hair also. 

"OMO ! your sooo cuteee , You look innocent , still even with this dark makeup ." angel stylest , misake smiled . 

Angel pouted . She wanted to look badass . sorta , people always says she look like a little kid and she looks innocent . Misake smiled at angel's cuteness . 

"You aree tooo cuteeeeeee angelll " She squealed . 

Angel just smile at her .

"Your cute yourself unniii!"  Angel smiled .. This is angel's stylest 

 

"Awhh , your so sweet , thanks angel," She smiled at angel . 

 

"OKAY ! EMOTIONS COME OUT !" The director said looking in the room . The 3 girls nodded . 

When angel saw TJ and Nikki she run to them and hugged them .

"UNNNIIEE ! You loookkk sooo gorgeousss ~!"  Angel put her thumps up . Nikki and TJ pinch her cheeck ,

"Anino ... did you dye your hair!?." Niiki ask

"Nope . They just spray some stuf on it." Angel replied while touching her long red hair.

"You look gorgeous as well ... but you still look innocent ." Nikki said smiling and TJ was smiling also . Angel pouted . 

"Whateverrrr .... "  Angel stomp her feet and cross her arm . 

"Sorry angell .. we ' re  just kidding ... not really .." Nikki mumble the last words.. TJ smack her head playfully . 

"I heard that. " TJ glared at her . 

"I forgive you!" Angel smiled sweetly . TJ and Nikki pinch her cheeck .

"Your too cuteee , angell." They cooed in unison. 

"Whoa ... you guyss look niceee..." TJ said as she saw mike and jakey walk out of their makeup room . 

"You guyss too!" Mike and jake said in unison .  

"Okay , let's go !" The director said . EMOTIONS went in to the photoshoot room and pose for the pictures. 

"Okay , try giving the " Get out of my face look!" The photographer suggested . They did that .....  * They're really good for newbi * the photographer thought .

"Give me the " I DON'T CARE " look , the photographer said . They did what they were told .

 

Meanwhile with Dae . 

 

No one's Pov .

 

Dae was in SM building , going to his photoshootng room . He already change to the photoshooting clothes .

 

 

Victoria's POV

 

I was walking down the hallway , going back to my doram , than i saw the guy last night at the accident , ramen shop . I smiled . He loookk good & fresh . I'm gonna make you mine .  I decided to act like i bump on to him . So i act like i was looking down at my phone and walk behind him and bump onto him . I drop my phone ... he look back at me and smiled. His smile is so charmimg ... he picked upp my phone and handed back . 

 

No one's pov .

 

"I am very sorry, i should've look where i was going." Victoria acted . 

"It's okay .. i'm sorry , are you okay?" Dae ask her .

"Yes i'm okay ... wait , your the guy i bump onto last night , at the ramen shop!" Victoria acted ... *I am such a good actress* she thought to herself .

* Oh her! The one my sister bump into !* 

"Oh , i remember you , sorry for what happened that night," Dae said.

"It's okay , it was not a big deal ." Victoria smiled sweetly .

"Well . my Dae is kwon dae . What's yours?" Dae ask .

"It's victoria song"  Even his name is cool.

" Oh . Nice , well , i have to go . I got to get to the photoshoot studio." Dae said .

"Oh, are you a traninee here?" Victoria ask.

"Aha , aniyo, i'm just a model from the company Xis , my uncle said he wanted to work with me , so , here i am , it was nice talking to you thou , bye!" Dae waved and went to the photoshoot room.

 

* Model , huh?  I'm gonna make you mine , dae. Just watch .* Victoria thought to herself while smirking . 

*No one .. i mean to one can resist me * She thought to herself. 

 Back at EMOTIONS photoshoot room. 

 

"Okay ! We're done! thanks for your hard work!" The derictor said while bowing . EMOTIONS bowed and thank the workers. 

They changed back to their normal clothes and went out the room . 

"I was so nervious !" Angel exclamed as she plop down on the floor in their traning room . 

"Same here angell ." Jakey said as he ruffel his siter's hair . 

"Guys .. wanna go look for generation nonnas ?" Mike ask . The rest nodded . They went to Girl generations trainging room . The room was full of talking and laughing . 

They were about to walk out, but jessica cought them!

"Dongseangs , come here ! Let me introduce you to super junior! " She smiled .

Skip Introductions -------------

 

"Oh , so you guys are the new group . Everybody is really curious about you guys . GOOD LUCK DONGDEANGS!"  donghae smiled at emotions .

"THANKS !" EMOTIONS said . smiling . 

"Okay .. let me see what you guys got , aight?" kangmin said . 

"DANCE!" Supior junior & Girl generations shouted in unison . 

"Okay . " EMOTIONS said . 

They got into their postitons . They started dancing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihx1BO7_Jvc

Jakey did the head spin .

& this 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEu1uDGuk90&feature=related

"Imagain the girl in other guy is a girl . Okay ?"

 

After they dance . When they look at superJ & GR ( Gonna call them that.)

They have their jaw drop . Litterly . 

 

"Dude ..... we did not know you guys were this good...." Kangmin blink than he ran to you guys and hug you guys . 

The others started to cheer and clap .

"OMG . Dongseangs , i am so proud of you!" Leetuck wipe his 'fake' tears. The rest laugh at them. 

"The fans will love you , donseangs!" GR shouted . Anf Superj nodded . 

"TJ , NIKKI ^ ANGEL , why don't you guys dance alone , this time." Jessica ask . The 3 nodded . 

They got into their postition and started to dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Eo7LM1poQ&feature=related

Start at 45 . ends at 1:26 . 

 

When they were done ... SuperJ GR .. they had their eyes wide .. jaw drop ... 

"Unnie , oppas ... what's are .. are we that bad ..?" Angel pouted ... SuperJ & GR snap back to reality . They look at angel and started to pinch her cheeck.

* THEY ARE SUPER GOOD & ANGEL .. WHY IS SHE SOOO CUUUUUUUTEEEE& ADORABLE!!!!!* They thought .

"Noo . you guys are super goooddd & the guys too ..!" Heechul said smiling . 

"THANKS !" They shouted . 

"Well , we gotta go . We'll hang out someday, okay ?" Tj said smiling .  It was already 7:30 

The others nodded ... They left ... what they didn't know was that someone was watching them dance ... * They grown up alot .... they can even dance .... they look different when i left them .. i miss you guys* The stranger thought and left..  

 

IN THE VAN  

 

EMOTIONS and dae were talking and laughing in the van . 

RING RING * 

TJ's phone rang . She pick it up and signale up the kids to be quite.

"Hello , tomorrow? thankyou , yes . thankyou very much!" TJ hang up and there was a big smile on her face ... 

"WE'RE GETTING NEW HAIRSTYLES . UNCLE LEE SAID OUR PHOTO TURN OUT GOOD& Dae , your photoshoot was good!!! ! And he will be realeasing our info online !" TJ shouted in happiness . 

"NEW haircuts! YAYYY !!! & OMG . Reallyyy !??? OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM . " Nikki and angel squealed . Mike and jakey & dae just laugh at them .

"Hahahahha . Kids . Be quite . you want me to crash into cars?" Dae ask while laughing . The kids quite down ."

"we will go to the salon tomorrow , so go to bed earlier . Okay ?" TJ nagged. They nodded .

 

15 minutes later .

 

They arrived back in the mansion . The kids and dae went up to take shower and change to their PJS . 

"Guys . Dinner's ready!" TJ shouted form downstairs. They came down stairs and went into the dinning room . They ate while talking and laughing . After they ate . They went into the living room and watch TV for awhile . Than it was 8:40 . 

"Kids , go to bed . And set your alarm clock. 9:30 . " Tj yawn . The kids nodded and went to bed .