chap 24

A funny story of my life

8:30

BEEP BEEP* The alarm clock went off. 

* Gotta get up* Dae and the 4 thought , of course TJ was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast. They did their routine and came down like this.

TJ

Nikki

Ange

l

 

mike

jake

dae

 

They went down to the kitchen and eat . They talked and laugh . After eating , they went into the van and drove out to the salon. 

 

23 minutes later .

"Yo . I have photoshoot today, so can't stay with you guys. I'll pick you up when i'm done, aight? " Dae smiled . EMOTIONS nodded . 

When they got in, Lee Soo Man was waiting for them. He went to talk to the stylist and the stylist told them to sit . 

 

after 55 minutes later.

 

TJ come out like this

Nikki

Angel

Mike

jake

 

When they got out , people stare at them . *OMG ! They are so gorgeous/hot/cute.. ect* 

"angel ! YOU LOOK SOO CUTE!" Mike,nikki,jake,TJ shouted and pinch her cheeck/hug her. 

"Guy-guys... can-can't brea-breath .." Angel breath in . They smile shipishly .. 

"YOU GUYS LOOK SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!" Angel smiled sweetly . They smile at her and pich here nose . 

"I agree... we look good." Mike said as she look at EMOTIONS . 

"TJ .. red hair really suit you ." Mike and emotions nodded in agreement. 

"Carrot really match you nikki." They all nodded .  People look at them . Admiring them ... 

"Well ... we're done .. i don't think dae is done with his photoshoot yet .. so let's go buy ICE CREAMMM!" Nikki squealed . The other laugh at her cuteness. 

"LET'S GO !" Mike smiled. 

When they walk in the street .. People stare at them in admiring ... * Are they angel ... they are gorgeous/hot* The people thought .

Suddenly . Angel bump into a pink hair boy. 

The boy look at her staring at her.. * She's beautiful ...*

"Uhh ... are you okay ? I'm really sorry about that .." Angel bowed /. *Her vioce is so smooth .. the pink hair thought. 

"Oh ...uh .. it's okay ." The pink hair guy didn't know he fell on the ground ..

"Uh .. you need help . " Angel took his hand and help him up .. *His/her hand is so soft * They both thought .. 

 

Pink hair POV . 

She is soo dameee gorgeous . Her voice is so soft . and-

"ANGEL ! why are you still here ? come on let's go , or your gonna be lost." A blond guy look at her . Is that her boyfriend ..? I feel somthing inside of me click .. 

"Sorry jakey , wait , i bump into him."  Whoa .. she speaks english ... niceee . she doese not have an accent .. HER NAME IS ANGEL? That ' s just like her appearance. 

"I am really sorry ! I have to go ! BYEEEE!" She bowed and run up to the blond dude ... is that her boyfriend? Ughh .. why am i even curious .. she's just a girl i met . ! Manager gonna be mad if i'm late !.

 

NO ONE'S POV. 

 

The pink hair boy started to walk to his destination . 

 

"Who were you talking to angel?" Jake ask as they wait in line for ice cream .

"Oh .. i bump into him .. kekeke." She laugh sheepishly .. Jake shook his head ..

"Your so clumsy angel .. My donseangs is not suppose to be clumsy . He teased . 

"Look who's talking ..." She mumble ... Jake didn't hear her .. 

The line move and now they were in the front . Mike EMOTIONS and dae were looking at the menu . The ice-cream seller .. who was a girl stare at mike and jake .. drolling . Her shirt was showing her cleavage . Cake face.. She bent down a little showing her cleavage . She touch mike hand and wink at him . Nikki angel,TJ and jake smirk ..

"Oppaa~ I want that !~" Angel ask cutely .. The lady glared at her .. Mike look at her than smirk . 

"Of course baby .. " Mike smirk putting his arm around her waist ... Jake lean in his ear than whisper .

"Don't cross the line .. bruh ." He said in a deadly tone which made mike shiver ..

TJ, NIKKI AND angel chuckel quitely .. They order their ice cream and left to the park .. But the ice cream seller came up to mike and peck his lips ....  *Oh ... this is not good* The 4 thought .. *No ... my first kiss ... OH NO !*  Mike face turned red fist curl up .. Jake went up to him and calm him down ... Jake went to buy a water .. he came back and hand the water to mike .. He wash his lips .. like ... hard ... after 10 minutes ..

"GUYS ! DONE !" He smiled .... The 4 groan ..

"Take you long enough ..." Nikki hissed .. Mike smiled cheekily ... 

"LET'S GO TO THE PARK!!" Angel shouted while fist pumping the thin air . The others forgot about what happened and smile at her.  

They went to a park . Angel & jake & mike run to the play ground chasing eachother while nikki and TJ just watch them and laugh as they talk . 

The 3 'KIDS' came and sat on the bench .. painting .. 

2 hours later.

"That was fun . haven't play tag in alongg timee!"  mike said on english .. The others nodded .. 

RING RING !* 

 

Mike phone ring . 

He picked it up.

"Yo .. in the park , your here , with THE HELLO KITTY FREAK !? OKAY ! BYE! See you in minutes .." He smiled widely .

"GUYS . Dae is already finish done with his photoshoot . He want us to have a dinner at a shop . & HE'S BRINGING HELLO KITTY FREAK!!!!!!!" Mike grain widely . 

The 4 started to scream and smile widely . They heard a horn and they saw their van . EMOTIONS run to the van and got in to be greated by dae . 

"LET'S GO! HE'S IN THE RESTURAT RIGHT NOW!" Dae grain ear to ear . The rest grain . 

 

15 minutes later. 

Dae and emotions went in .. People stop eating and stare at them .. what can they do ... who wouldn't look at them ? They have the look . 

"YO DAE!" Some one called out his name . EMOTIONS turn and saw HIM . EMOTIONS Went up to him and hug him .. tightly ..

"WHO ARE YOU!?" He look at emotions weirdly .... 

"OMO .... you can't even remember us .. hello kitty freak ..." Mike fake crying .... Jay gasp ...

"IT'S YOU GUYSSS!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!  YOUR HAIR IS SOOO CUTEEE!!!!! YOU LOOOOKKK SO GORGEOUS AND HOTTTT!!1!!!" He squealed and hug them ... than he stop in front of angel . He touch her hair and lean in to her..............

and touch her hair ..

"DONGSEANGS ! Your hair !!! YOUY LOOKKK SOOOOO ADORABLE !!!!!!!!" He hug her tightly ..

:Can-can't brea-breath .." Angel stutter ... 

He didn't let go . Than 6 boys come and shake him off angel who was cating her breath ...

Jay smiled sheepishly ..

"Let's introduce our self!" jay smiled

 

SKIP INTRODUCTION .

 

They ate and laugh and talk .. they act like they known eatchother for long time .. than nickhun ask ..

"Nikki ... why do you guys call Jay hello kitty?"  Nikki smirk at jay .. jay's eyes widen 

"We.. because ..."

 

Flashback:

 

Dae, and EMOTIONS and jay were walking around the mall .... than jay spotted a hello kitty ... 

"OMG DAE! IT'S HELLO KITTYYY!"" He squealed .. EMOTIONS and dae look at him and smile ...

"LET'S GET IT GUYS! COME ON!" He squealed ... Since that day he got his hello kitty . He sleep with it, takes it with him. 

 

Flashback end :

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"  the 6 guys roll on the floor and laugh . EMOTIONS just watch them graining . Jay was now red .. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom ." Angel said as she got up ... She walking when she bump into a girl