Chap 25

A funny story of my life

      

 

 

About 30 minutes later .  


Teen Top, EMOTIONS & dae were sleeping soundly . The CCREW were recording them, they get in the back, and recorded angel and L.Joe sleeping .

TJ went in the back and wake angel & L.joe up . When angel woke up and find her self in that position she blushed. L.Joe smiled at her.

“Sorry for falling asleep on you .” She said while looking down . L.Joe smiled and pinch her cheek . Angel blushed harder . * She’s really cute* L.Joe thought .


Soon everyone woke up, it was about 4 or something already . They went outside. When they look up, there stood a big mansion

 

jbCz-QLZOkLfR90p14xUCH5mPjoSRm5Vr8Y7ttP5

 

 

They were amazed by it.  

 

“Okay ! Go find a room ! “ Manager said. They nodded and went to find  a room .

 

Tj

 

ubcJx-OSh5HwRj-euJknjpsUx9ZB811oL5aMSjcl

 

 

NIKKI

 

BLrNOhWkS7JBZtG09bRrv7nmq-JbnnnKYjQcfo5w

 

 

 

ANGEL

 

gtVJqwIwHBYblt7eFMB-jg0Jarhrw_I7GYUKJ55D

 

 

DAE&MIKE

 

9HRGV0QXdRtSSJj2duVyjCudn7sJvfddgc0YEr0p

 

 

L.JOE&CHUNJI

 

Nvav7sG90pAB0hd3f2UfjFha2Gsq_gjXKWXQhZMB

 

 

RICKY&NIEL

 

P46n-g9wuLtDSyiEjM4_3n7HBc3E2HFOcqBvVfps


CAP&CHANGJO

 

 

l2XOig7MQeVmxDDyg5LwnrZcbZkTdIoxaznmpPtW



After picking their room .  The manager call them down .

“We’re going to pick your clothes up tomorrow, so go to sleep, set your alarm clock at 9:30, arraso?” He said looking at the tired EMOTIONS & Teen top & dae.

The nodded and went to bed.


9:30 .

WAKEY WAKEY! ~YOU ARE MY SUPER STAR , LA~LA~LA !* The alarm clock went . It was their manager voice …

* WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOUND .* Teentop, dae & emotions thought . Even nikki shot up from her bed.

“DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT!? You can hear my voice in the morning! Ain’t it bea-uti-ful ??.” Manager shouted from downstairs . The kids groan and went to wash their clothes. Since they had no clothes here, they were still wearing the same thing last night. Teen top was also wearing sweat, sweater, beanie. They ate breakfast and get into the van and drove back to the mansion .

“I’m going to go and drop off Teen top, so stay and pack your clothes, aight?.” Manager said. EMOTIONS nodded. Manager went and drop teen top at their dorm , while emotions, dae get change and pack their clothes.

 

TJ.

Angel

nikki

 

Mike ( Minus, gutiar, hat.)

Dae

Jake

 

They got their bags and and went downstairs. They sat down at the living room, waiting for TeenTop & manager to come back . They left some of the CCREW with them . They were recording what EMOTIONS & dae were doing .. which .... EMOTIONS & Dae were eating icecream while watching the TV shouting at the TV . The movie was a scary movie .. They were yelling at the screen .. it was a girl who was looking around cause she heard a voice . Something was coming behind her, but she wasen't looking behind , so they are screaming to tell her to look back or run . The CCREW was recording and laughing at them .

Than the door open