chap 16

A funny story of my life

RECAP * 

"YAH ! What the hell was that for!? are you freakin blind!" the stranger hissed pushing angel. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"I'm sorry! I should've look where i was going!" Angel apologize . Even thou the stranger bump into the stranger. She look up and saw a beautiful girl.

" Sorry!? Look ! all od this stuff is all on my dres-" She was interrupted.

"Angel , what happened?" Dae came *Dame .. he's hot.. gotta put my act on*  ( Sorry to victoria fans out there.)

"It's not her fult. It was mine. I am really sorry," Victoria smiled sweetly. * Huh? what the.. she was blaming me just before dae came in*  Angel thought to herself .. * I saw what happened......sucha two-face. * TJ, Nikki , Mike, & jakey thought . 

"It's okay , i'm sorry. come on, they're waiting." Dae bow and grab angel wrist and walk in.  * What the.. she's not even pretty! Why is he with her!? I will see you again. * She thought . 

 

In the ramen shop.

 

They order what they wanted. 

Nikki ; TJ ; Angel ; dae ; mike ; jakey.

      

 

        

 

They ate and talk and laugh . soon it was 7:45 . 

 

"Guyss . let's get going . Gotta get up early tomorrow. " TJ smiled as she got up.

"Neh ummaa~" Dae and the 4 smiled . Tj just just shakes her head. 

 

They got in the van and drove back to the house.  

"They got ready for bedtime and went to bed .