Hanging at the mall

A funny story of my life

 
Shinnee got into their van and started driving, while dae drive with emotions inside the van. 

 

20 minutes later.  Dae and the 5 look out the window and there stood the mall. It was huge. Shinne walk out of their van.  They chuckle at the 6 reactions.

“This is the biggest mall , COEX.” Onew explained. The 6 nodded in understanding .  

When the 11    (Shinne,emotions&Dae) got into the mall. People stop in their track and stare at them. The 6 were freaked out. *Why are they staring!?* They thought to themself.

“They’re staring because of your looks and fansions.” Onew said.  * what the!? he can read mind!?* the 6 thought.*

“Nope, i can’t, your face shows it all.” He smiled. & Suddenly there was a scram .. more like squealing ….

“OMG! IT’S SHINNEEE!”

“THEY ARE SOO GOOD LOOKING!”

“THE GUY IN THE WHITE SHIRT IS SO HOT!”

“THE GUY IN THE YELLOW SHIRT IS SO HOT!”

“THE GUY WITH STRIPE PANTS IS SO CUTE!”  jakey pouted.. The girls spuealed more. * Why am i called cute? i’m supposed to look manly. * He thought to himself.

“THE GIRLS ARE SO GORGEOUS!”

“ARE THEY FAMOUS!?”

“SHINNEE OPPAS!WE LOVE YOU!”

Girls/guys squealed . They took photos.

*What the- we have on disguises on, right?* The look at eachother and facepalmed them self.

They weren’t wearing disguises. Key went up to the fountain and clear his throat.

“AHEM! Guys , today , we need to show our friends around so please, don’t bother us . we love you!” He wink . The girls squealed .

“OKAY! WE WON’T BOTHER YOU!” They shouted.

“Thanks . “ Mike faked wipping his sweat. Shinnee smiled.

“Let’s go buy clothes.!” the 11 shouted in unison & laughed. 

What shinne were wearing!

8 hours later .

 

"OMG . That was soooo dyhhhh tiringggg...." Nikki sat down on the bench .. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Man .. you guys got some taste in clothes." Key stated.

"Who wants to eat!?" Onew and mike shouted. All hands went up . 

"Lets go to the cafe."  Tj called.

 

 

In the cafe.  Seats

TJ KEY MINHO NIKKI  JHONGHYUN

ANGEL MIKE TEAMIN JAKEY DAE

 

Order whatever you want. They ate and talk and laugh. People were taking pictures of them. but they didn't even seem to notice it. 

After eating they all went home with bunch of shopping bags. 

"What do you guys want for dinner.?" Tj ask as she sat down at the table. It was 6:30 . 

"Lets go to a ramen store!" Mike suggested. 

* Fake gasp!* 

"You don't want to eat my cooking!?" Tj joke. Mike shake his head. 

"I was just kidding, and okay, let's goo!" TJ smiled.

 

They went around souel and found a ramen shop. When they went in angel was the last one. When she was going in she bump into a stranger. The stranger look pissed. 

"YAH ! What the hell was that for!? are you freakin blind!" the stranger hissed pushing angel.