Jealous

Our Angel !

"SeHun , Are You Here .... Your Lover Was waiting For You !"

But No One answered , Who the hell is here , All I Could Here is The waterd Blop Blop Blop !

Wait .......

"SEHUN OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"

Again , He didn't answer !

I Don't care , Awesome Suho Have the Key !

I Opened the Door Slowly , I'm Guy but im not like Others , i Don't like seeing people !

Then i saw a short figure wearing a short and a jacket , She Didn't notice me , she was busy drying her Hair ......

Wait WAIT ! NO JUST NO JUST NO !!!

"WHO ARE YOU LADY ......."

"I Yelled pointing My Index Fingure at her

She Turned Slowly With wide eyes and Looked away Blushing !

"Gosh , It's Not Good Pointing at Peoples without Even Knowing them ..... Sorry But .... I'm ....."

"I Don't care ..... Yes You are ?????"

She sighed and Looked at me with sad eyes

"I Will let everything out , Your Friends helped me , Last night i was sittting on the bench and someone gave me his umbrella , i didn't have nowhere to go so i slept there , and bom i found myself in Someone's Hands , He was changing my clothes but he is good , his name is Kai..."

"BRF YEAH KAI IS GOOD ! DONT MAKE ME LAUGH LADY"

She Gave me a disgust Look and sighed again

"Well , I Slept In the Same room as ... i think His name is Kyungsoo , But i slep with That tall guy ...Yeah Chanyeol ! Nothing happened believe me... , I had fever so Chen the nice guy took care of me and now i was taking a bath ! That's All "

All That i was doing is blinking my eyes !

"So , You are Kyungsoo's Girlfriend ??"

This Girl infront of me is D.O's Girlfriend , She let out a laugh and looked away.

Damn It , How did he got a Girlfriend ! I Didn't know that he can do that ........He is Lucky !

BUT WAIT SHE SLEP WITH CHANYEOL , SEHUN TOOK A BATH WITH HER , KAI CHANGED HER CLOTHES , CHEN TOOK CARE OF HER ......

Kyungsoo's Girlfriend is a ..... Oh My !

She raised her eyebrow at me , looks like she understood what im thinking about so she shaked her head and rolled her eyes

"Please Sir , Don't think----"

"Call Me Suho , I'm EXO-K's Leader , Wait you probably know that ...."

All That Sunny Did is shrugg her shoulders !

"Really ?! That's Weird !! Who Are you ???"

I Don't know what's happening to me

"Sunny ...."

"But Your Name Should Be angel ....."

I Whispered to Myself looking at her eyes , me , exo-k's leader is feeling weak !

But then ..... My Heart almost Stopped Beating for real !

Guess what she did ??? 

She gave me an Angelic Eye-Smile !

GOSH KILL ME NOW ! I FEEL LIKE FANBOY-ING OVER HER SMILE !

"Suho-ssi , Suho-ssi ....."

She was calling me , i didn't heard her , i was just hearing my heart's beating super fas but when She Touched My Hand i took few steps away , it was like electricity !

Her Warm and Soft Hands ...... I Need It Now !

I Want Her to Touch Me !

"You are not Kyungsoo's Girlfriend Right ????"

"N-no i-"

"Just Great but......"

I Admit that I'm super jealous ...... GOSH THAT LUHAN ! WHAT WAS HE DOING WITH HER !

"Wait , LuHan .... Wh-what did he do to you ???"

"Euh , Nothing Much .... He is really nice to mee."

LuHan ?! Nice ?! I Can't believe that but .... HE PROBABLY FALLEN FOR HER SMILE LIKE I DID .

I Took Few Steps slowly toward her But Stopped ......

Someone Knocked the DAMN DOOR AND RUINED MY MOMENT WITH THIS UNKOWN ANGEL =-=

"Who.is.it ??"

"S-sunny , SUHO .....Open the door"

I Didn't want to open the door but Sunny .. I Mean Angel did that !

"Oh Chingu ........ Hi Again and Thanks"

"Yeah Yeah Welcome Angel but what's S-suho hyung doing here..."

He called her angel too , Okay i ignored that but 

"DONT WHISPER YOUNG MAN I HEARD THAT ! It's Not Like im going to eat Her , Besides She is Not Your Girlfriend So .... Let go of her hand and let's go to eat Break-Fast"

My Voice suddenly become Cold and i walked between them to broke their Hands !

I'm So Jealous ! She Seems Already So Close with them.

 

_________________________________________________________

Okay Thanks LOL And Hi This Is My New Story ^^ Feel Free to Apply ! Please ^^ I Really Would Be happy if you Do that , It's a new sm's girlgroup and bla bla 

Click Me 

Back to The story , You already Know it right ??? Now We have Kai and Suho .... ! They are under Sunny's Spell Hahahah *evil laugh*

LOLOL Sorry xDD

Comment and Subscribe here and to my new Story ^^