Moody

Our Angel !

Euh I Need a Warm Bath !

I Woke Up this Morning early and guess why ??? Those freaking monsters were so noisy like hell !

I Took My Towel , my clothes and headed lazily to The bathroom .

"Ah , I Didn't sleep well !! Why ? Oh Probably coz i Was watching "

And I Giggled to Myself like a crazy school-Girl .....

Arghh I Love This Feeling ! Hot Wated touching My Hot Body , I Feel So relaxed !

I Closed My Eyes trying to Calm My Brain a little Bit but i can't erase What i saw last night , Waw , She is really pretty !

That Bastard Kyungsoo is So Lucky ! He surely did Something with her last night but ..... No He is Not like that !

I Opened My Eyes , I wanna see that girl .

"I'm So Handsome "

I Whispered while Smirking and looking at myself in the mirror !

"My Hair"

I Put the first towel around my waist and dryed my hair with another towel !

"Gosh , If fans see this they will probably Die , I'm yy"

But Suddenly i heard someone Yelling

"YAH KYUNGSOO .....LUHAN"

Oh My Godness , Krisus , Why Is he calling me ??? I Didn't do anything bad !!

Aish ! My Face turned a little bit Pale , I Walked to the door but then someone opened it and entered without even looking !

That Person is .... 

"Oh D.O's Girlfriend ..."

I Said Blinking my eyes none-stop !

And She Did the same but then Her Cheeks turned A Cute Pink And Looked away trying to hide her face with her hand !

I Sighed and was Going to get out , Of Course i can't do anything to her , Com'on She's My Friend's Girl , But ......... What She was Wearing caught my attention !

"You Did it ..... With Kyungsoo ??"

I Don't know what happened but i looked at her with hurt eyes , I Never knew that they could do this !

I Mean ..... Kyungsoo is not that Kind ...... He wo--

"No Please , Don't Th-think Like that , Nothing happened , It's Just you know ...... Yesterday ........"

She Didn't continue her Phrase , She was Talking hardly , Her eyes are now teary and her hands trembling !

Oj God What did I Do , Kyungsoo is Gonna Kill me 

"Look , If You Guys did it , It's Okay , That's what a couple do right ??"

I Said trying to comfort her but it become worst

Her Shoulders start moving up and Down while she is looking at the ground !

I Can't see what's wrong with her but Krisus she's crying !

"Sorry Okay...."

And I Put My Hand on her Shoulder but I Felt Electricity .... Why That ???

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY ....... HAHAHHAHAHAHA"

......

......

This is my Reaction Now = O________O : Like D.O .

Why is she Laughing ???

Why Her Look Changed from Innocent to a Pretty girl ???

What's wrong ??

"Guys , He Just Helped Me you Freaking thinks that I'm His Girlfriend ?? Oh Hell Noo ! Him And Kai Helped me a lot , You see those Clothes .... Are Kai's..."

This Time she calmed and wiped some tears , Smiled a bright smile and Shrugged her shoulders looking at what she is wearing !

I Can't Help But To Feel Jealousy and Joy at the same time !

Joy : Becaus she is not D.O's Girlfriend .

Jealousy : Because Kai Changed this Doll's Clothes , Look at her y Legs.

I Opened My Mouth to say something but then her smile started to fade away and she bet her lips

"Can you ...... Wear something ?"

Whispered this Doll infront of me while Blushing a little bit !

I Want to say something before leaving

"I'm Greatfull that You are not Kyungsoo's Girlfriend and i'm sorry...."

I Mumbled it Like a little Rabbit and Went out Quickly , i Didn't want to see her reaction !

"GOSH WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ANGEL ???"

Yelled someone ifront of me but i didn't bother to look at him , i didn't even listen him well coz my heart's beating was so loud !

"Nothing ........"

"LUHAN WAIT ...... Why Was She Laughing ??? Don't tell ........"

I Turned My Head to See a Pale Kyungoo with trembling Lips , I Smirked and titled my head

"What if I Say ....... Yeah I Did THAT ... What will You Do ??"

He Gasped and Shaked his head like crazy 

"NO You Can't , She's Soo Innocent for You Guys , Even SeHun and Kai didn't do nothing to her , How Can You Luhan the second el---"

"OKCAN OKCAN OKCAN SHUT UP DUDE ! I Didn't do nothing to her , Now Go and prepare Break-fast ... Shooo."

I Pushed Him And Pouted , So SeHun and Kai Met Her before I Do , Gosh , Why am i that Late !!

Wait ...... I'm going to wait for her here , Yup So great idea LuHan-Sama (Japanese word like LuHan-Lors or You Majesty)

I Leaned Against The wall still in my Towel , I Really Didn't care !

I Can hear the water now , I Don't know .......... I'm imagining Things now like ...... Her Body Touching the water ..... Her Moan , Her Body ........

"What are you Doing here...."

Said Someone with an angry tone , Not just Like that , He even pushed me !

"Oh Suho , Nothing ... I-im g-going now..."

"WAIT HERE ..... Now Tell me , What were you Doing here ??"

My Heart Start beating so fast like crazy and my forehead is sweating like a river !!

Gosh I'm really scared of this Badass , Even if i'm Older than him he is still acting like i'm nothing !!

"N-nothing ...re--"

"Ohhh , I Think I Know ......."

He said calmly walking toward me with lazy steps , It's Like He is a zombie Krisus Save us , You are the One who can save us from this ... Monster .

"Wh-what ..."

What If He Know ...... OMG OMG OMG !!

"Well .... You were Waiting for SeHun right ????  I Know that eyyy"

Said Suho hitting My Shoulder like a little kid and an innocent look in his eyes !

I Fce-Palmed Myself , I Feel stupid for thinking that He will Know That ........ But Gosh This Little Kid

"Aigo Saeng"

And I Patted his head with a cute Kitty smile on My lips !

His Innocent look turned to a Monster in a second and Pushed My Hand Away

"LuHan , DONT EVER TOUCH ME ....."

"Young Man , Call me Hyu-----"

"GO GO GO "

I Was like sleeping but My foot moved alone and i ran to room , GOSH WHAT A FREAKING MONSTER !

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry My Bunnies TT_TT But i Really Had a Big Problem with my Laptop :'(

Oh My God ! I Promise i will Update like each day since Summer Vocation came :D

Please Do Subscribe and Comment , I eally Feel Happy reading them ;)

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS ..... SO SO SO MUCH !

I Love You , Babe I'm Not a Monster ........ I'm a Unicorn .-.