A Bath !

Our Angel !

 

 

At first I didn’t care to look at him but when our eyes met ..Something special was hidden there , It’s like he want something but he didn’t find !

I Ignored him and Kep Crying for My Luck until he took few step toward me …

I Told him something which I forget what is it , great now I’m going crazy !

After that I didn’t know what happened but He sat on the bench beside me and start coming closer , I wanted to go away or stand up but I can’t , My body is frozen here !

I Can’t feel the rain now , It’s thanks to his Umbrella , He’s So nice !

He then Took my hand and Gave me his Umbrella , I was going to say something but he put His index finger on my mouth to shut me !

Thanks god he didn’t see My blushing face , after that He ran toward that Big Building …

Now I’m Hugging his umbrella and Watching the Empty road , The rain stopped already awhile ago and I don’t have anywhere to go , I have money but I don’t know Seoul !

I Didn’t get his Name , I should Thank Him and Gave his Umbrella back !

I Still can feel his breath on my neck , his touch , his whisper !

I Sighed for forth time Now , I wonder is he going to came out or no ?!

God When is This Month Going to end argh .

 

*-------‘s Pov :

It Bored , D.O Hyung slept Earlier today and I don’t have nothing to do , I can’t go out and Have some fun with girls ..Suho Hyung prohibited that since we are famous now !

I was laying on the bed thinking about what should I do tomorrow , Oh crap I forget ..We Have a Music Bank !

I Turned to see what’s Kai Hyung doing , He was playing with his Video Games ….

“Hyung can I play with you ?! I’m Bored”

He shooked his head without Looking at me , Sheesh whatever , Revenge time is Going to came soon , I’m the Maknae that’s Why they are always Bullying and Making fun of me except LuHan hyung …When they Want something they came running but when I need something ..No one look at me !

Idiots !

I Stood Up and went to see if the reain stopped or no  …..

But then Something Caught me ……Someone or something Is laying on a Bench !

“Hyung Stop That Stupid Game and Came here ……”

“Argh Maknae you are Annoying ……”

He Walked lazily beside me !

“What’s that ?! Oh I Think it’s a Dog “

I Shooked my head slowly …

“Oh Crap Kai Hyung , It’s a Sleeping Girl”

Kai Stopped yawning and Came beside me again

“Yeah True Maknae …..”

We Looked at each other and Smirked ….

Yeah Maknae’s Power !

…………

We was really going to open the door , A monster stopped us !

“Kids , We are you doing ?!”

Suho Hyung …EXO-K’s Leader , Everyone know him as the Nice , caring , Smiley , Cheerful Leader but In the dorm he’s the opposite …The scary , Mean , strict Leader …

Everyone here is afraid of him except Kris !

I Eyed Kai and he was Betting his lips , Oh Kai Do something Good Just for Once !

But then he start Pouting and Looked at Suho Hyung in a Weird way , I tried to hide my Laugh ….

But this Stupid Hyung of mine Came

“Maknae ! Why are Laughing ?!”

Aish Yah Lay Hyung just go and Eat !

I Rolled my eyes and turned to Suho Hyung and Kai …..

Kai was Trembling and Hyung was Glaring

“Help Me ….”

He whispered in my ears

“Hyung Me and Kai are going out for a Second , There’s a Girl Sitting Outside and whe are going to help her”

I Said Honestly , Yeah I Hate Lying , It’s the Best thing in me !

“You can’t Go alone , Lay Go with Them”

Lay Smiled widely and Nodded his head in excitement !

He ran and Opened the door while Suho Hyung walked away to His room

“Oh Thanks God he didn’t eat us”

Said Kay Looking at the Sky !

When we reached the Bench …We stopped !

Coz Everyone can see that she’s Sleeping !

I Took few steps Closer , Yup she’s sleeping !

Lay Hyung walked and Kai Followed him

“Angel ……”

Whispered Lay After 1 Minute !

All of us are Now hanging coz of This Sleeping Beauty in front of us , She’s so Angelic , Her Pink Lips , Closed eyes , Pretty Nose , Pale cheeks , Brown Wet Hair !

And She was hugging a Familiar Umbrella ….Whatever !

Few seconds Later Lay leaned closer but Kai slapped him

“Watch out , We saw her First”

Lay Pouted and Then shooked his head

“It’s Not Like that Pabo , It’s Just I feel that her Breath is Not normal ..I Mean You need to lean closer and you’ll notice that She’s breathing hardly !”

With that Kai leaned his face to and Stopped !

“Omo , Yeah true , Is she Sick?!”

And He put his hand on her forehead

“Guys She’s really Sick ! She Might catch Cold , We need to take her with us”

Suggest Lay taking the Umbrella from her Hands while I Pushed Kai and Took Her Bridal Style and We walked to our Dorm !

…………………

The First Thing I did when we entered we took her to our Room , Mine and Kai’s !

“Hyung Do You want me to put her on your Bed or Mine ?!”

He Came toward me and made a Stupid thinking face then he nodded his head !

“Well …. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten …Sorry Maknae she’s on your Bed …”

I Sighed and Put her there !

I Touched her Clothes with my Fingers and oh she’s So went ….after that My Fingers went alone to her Lips …They was so Cold and Blue !

“SeHun , Where are you Going to sleep ?!”

I Shrugged my shoulders and Walk to the closet to grab some clothes !

“I’m just Going to sleep With her !”

He widened his Eyes and The He ran to me

“B-but what are you going to do now ?!”

“Can’t You See ?! I’m going to take her to the Bath , She need a bath So ….”

“What ?! Are you Going to do that ?!”

I nodded my head , I took  That Girl a Bridal style again and Went to the Bathroom !

Before Doing everything , I Locked the door so no one could enter !

Now the Warm water is ready

What to do with her ?!

I Took off her Jacket and Her Shoes , after that Her Shirt !

After Finally Her Short !

I’m not embarrassed , I’m used to this , Only D.O and Chen don’t know those things , they are So Innocent those Kids !

I Looked at her S Line , She Have a Nicee Body !

She’s Just wearing her Underwear and Her Bra …

I Sighed trying to Control My Hormones !

“Calm Down Stupid Horm”

I Mumbled to myself and Put her in the Bath tube Slowly ….

Her Body is So Cold !

She need to stay like this For 5 Minutes at least !

…………..

Just Imagine  Fan’s Faces when they saw me doing this …..

Muhaha , It’s an amazing feeling , Me ….Oh SeHun …

Taking off a Girl’s Underwear and Her Bra …Well I Didn’t see nothing , one hand was removing and the other hand was wrapping her Little Body with the Big Towel !

I Really Wonder …How can she didn’t wake up ?!

It’s Weird !

I took Her Bridal style …For the Third time

I was going to open the door but then stopped …

Her Angelic Face stopped me , A kiss won’t hurt right ?!

I Leaned closer to her face but when our Lips were 10 Inches away I Closed my eyes

“It’s Not The Good thing to do now”

I Whispered on her Lips !

I Moved a little bit and Kissed her Soft Cheek !

“So Cute”

And I opened the door To find Kai ,Lay ,XiuMin and LuHan watching me like I killed someone

“What’s with the Look guys ?!”

I Said trying to pass but they didn’t let me !

“Who’s this Princess ?!”

Asked XiuMin Looking at her Face !

“She really have nice legs” (Lay Looking at her Legs)

“Angel …..” (Kai amazed)

“D.O’S GIRLFRIEND”

Screamed LuHan like a Little Fan girl

“Hyun Stay calm ! what do you mean D.O’s girlfriend?!”

“She the girl whom he Gave his Umbrella and They was Sitting on the Bench”

I Glared at Him , Yeah I think it’s true , coz that Umbrella is D.O’s Umbrella !

I Kicked Kai’s Leg a Sign for him to open his Arms , when he did that I Put this Angel in his Arms and Went to D.O’s Room !

Right I’m a Playboy and always Flirting but I’m not okay with Someone leaving His Girlfriend on The rain alone .