New face.

Forgotten

The taller boy stood up and straightened his back to recompose himself from the disturbing memory and the flashing lights, as if he was on some stage. Yes, he finally recognized the younger and that made him smile. He remembered that he was part of a boygroup called Infinite and there was seven of them. Hoya was there too...

- Ok, that's enough. - Howon said with an angry face.

Maybe this photographer guy just used some kind of hypnotize magic and planted in his best friend's head that he remembered him from some place. Howon wasn't taking it serious at all. He grabbed the taller's hand just to shove him into his car and lock it before he could escape. No one will touch him. He is MY best friend, thought Howon.

- Let me out of here! Hoya! - Sungyeol screamed to his own sake.

Howon took some steps foreword just to meet Myungsoo's body. He just wanted to kill that ing reporter or whatever he was, just because he thought that he might have a chance to kidnap his best friend, and that ain't gonna happen.

- You stay away from us, or I'll make sure you'll do it so.

After saying his last sentence with the willing to make the other shake in fear, he walked back to the car and drove away from the café, leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo on the parking lot. And no matter how long Sungyeol struggled to get out of the car and run to Myungsoo's arms, Howon would just block his way.

Myungsoo was disappointed. He thought that once he remembered where he came from, then everyone would too. But at least... He knew Sungyeol remembers about their old lives. Now he has to find a way to contact Sungyeol, or make Hoya believe in what Sungyeol saw in his vision/sudden flashback. 

-

- Songsaem-nim, why'd you give me such a low grade? - The kid asked the hamster-like history teacher. 

He took a glance on the paper and saw all kinds of dumb answers to the questions on the quiz he gave last week. The boy looked desperate towards the teacher, thinking that maybe his facial expressions would give him another chance to make up his grade.

- All of your answers were wrong, Jiwoonie. You have to study more if you want to graduate middle school! Come on, I'll give you a second chance to do this quiz. But the questions will be different, although it's the same subject. Okay? Study hard!

The teacher was so kind that made the students actually like history. Some of them liked the wars a little too much, and he asked himself sometimes if his students would become aggressive in high school. He hoped not.

Soon enough it was time to go. A little break for the teachers as the students exited the school and some of them stayed after school to make up some works. Jiwoon had promised he would stay today, but Sunggyu felt like getting a little coffee before he started to explain what was the Korean war again. 

He entered the teachers room and found that there was a new face sitting on a desk. A little smaller than him but still looked like his age. He walked to the new face just to get pushed back by some female teachers who somewhat attacked the confused new face. He was handsome, maybe that was the reason. Psh, what a reason. 

After a while the teachers stepped aside to go back to their work and the new face seemed somewhat relieved. He even smirked at the last teacher who took a quick glance at him before disappearing from his sight. Finally, Sunggyu managed to reach the new face and greet him properly.

- Hi! I'm Kim Sunggyu, history teacher. Are you new here?

- Yes, indeed. I am Nam Woohyun. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kim Sunggyu-ssi!

No wonder he attracts lots of girls, Sunggyu thought to himself.

- Oh... - An awkward face (shyness mixed with confusion) took over Sunggyu's as the new teacher bowed slightly to him. - You don't have to talk formally to me... Just call me Sunggyu and... No bows, please! 

The new teacher seemed confused again. Why wouldn't he like to be respected in a way? Maybe because his face looks so much like an old man's and he is actually younger than that. Woohyun smirked at that thought. Just like the old times...

- Oh, ok... - He smiled awkwardly. 

- So. What kind of teacher you are?

- Wolrd geography teacher. It's quite interesting when you have students that think 'Korea' was China's first name. 

- Oh. - Said Sunggyu with a laughter. - I see. Well, I have to go now... Have some kids to teach. 

Sunggyu was halfway to the door when suddenly he felt two warm arms embracing him as if the person would die if they let it go. And then he heard, as a whisper...

- Nice to meet you... Guy-hyung.

He suddenly saw himself at some dorm with another 6 teenagers fighting for a spot on some random couch. Then it skips to a somewhat practice room, where he was sweating the out of him and dancing nonstop to a song that lingered through the whole rest of the sudden flashback, as if it was whispering "paradise" in his ear and at the same time, it skipped again to a stage, where a lot of girls were screaming his name. Then, it ended, and also Woohyun had let go of Sunggyu, once he noticed the latter sweating cold. He turned around to face Woohyun and wide his eyes when he realized that he kind of recognize the younger from this other life he had just remembered. Woohyun didn't seem to understand Sunggyu's reaction when he suddenly ran away from where he was until he reached his classroom. 

I hope he will remember it quickly... We don't have much time.

 

------

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I'm really sorry! I had a lot to do, lots of school work and fanfics to write... Well, I hope you like this one! Comment, please! Say what you think about my fanfic so far! And any errors, tell me! I will correct them right away!