A lot to explain.

Forgotten

 

Howon stopped the car as he swang the keys to turn it off when he reached their dorm. He closed his eyes before letting out a small sigh for what happened earlier. Sungyeol just looked at his friend and wondered why would he suddenly get all panicked because of some random reporter that they didn`t even know.
 
- Look, Yeol... I'm sorry, okay? I just... - The older whispered as he wore an apologetic expression while facing the taller.
 
- Why'd you do that, Hoya?! We had the chance to advertise our Café on the newspaper! And apart from that, I saw it! I do remember him!
 
- Oh really? And why didn't you remember that earlier? Why did you remember just when he was holding you in his arms as if you two were a couple?! 
 
- Hoya, that's so ridiculous! Are you saying... You're jealous...?
 
- I-I... - He could lie, but his cheeks would give another answer. - That's not the point, Sungyeol! He could've kidnaped you! 
 
- Are you serious? Hoya, he wouldn't do that. He had an ID and I know his name from all the columns he writes. I read them everyday, remember? 
 
Howon just didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. He had to say sorry and maybe go back to the Café to search for that damn reporter, otherwise, Sungyeol would be disappointed with him. And he never wanted that to happen... 
 
- Hoya, I'm going inside to see if I catch some of my dorama... 
 
- Wait... I'm really sorry I ruined the chance to advertise the Café and to take you away from that reporter guy, it's just... Sungyeol, I wouldn't bear if something bad happened to you... I'm sorry I'm over protective, but... Well, you're like my little brother...
 
Sungyeol couldn't feel any happier to hear that. It's always good to hear that someone cares about you, and he was jumping in happines on the inside. He just smirked at the elder and got out of the car once it was unlocked to open the elevator door and press the 5th button, where his apartment was. 507. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on, and realized that his dorama was just beggining. Then he remembered that it was Friday, and Fridays meant that his dorama would start an hour later. He smiled as he watched the intro play, and that somewhat reminded him of all the visions he had... Maybe this dorama has to do with their past too.
 
-
 
Howon decided to go to his dance studio, where he gave dance lessons after agreeing to help Sungyeol with his café. He loved dancing and knowing physics from his graduated school, his steps were even more aerodynamics. Parking his car in front of the studio, Howon saw the lights on and wondered if one his students was still practicing. He got out of the car and checked if it was locked, once he pressed the locking button on his keys, before - carefully - entering the dance studio. He saw this one student full of sweat swinging his arms and legs, as the stereo played the songs. Howon smirked at this particular student. Dongwoo always exaggerated on his practicing, and he would practice until his legs can`t bear any other step. The teacher sometimes asked himself why would he do that to himself, or his legs. 
 
- Hey Woo! Wassup! 
 
- Woah! Hoya! I-I mean, Saem! - Cried Dongwoo as he prepared his and arms to face the ground once he got surprised by Howon's
sudden appearance.
 
The teacher just smirked at the other's failure as he ran to help him get up before patting his backs.
 
- Are you ok? - He asked while giggling.
 
- Yeah, yeah... I'm fine...
 
- So... What are you practicing on? 
 
- Oh, I'm uhm... The song you gave to us this morning.
 
- Really? Did you learn all the choreography this morning?
 
- Well... Yeah, kind of... - Said Dongwoo shyly.
 
- Woah! You learn really fast!
 
Howon smiled. He knew his students capacity to learn his dance moves, but Dongwoo was just extremely fast in learning things. Other than that, he always worked hard to learn it, despite the ability to dance. And sometimes even better than his own teacher. Apart from that, Howon was still disturbed about earlier and it might have discounted on his expressions and gave away his worriness.
 
- Are you okay, saem? - Asked Dongwoo with worry eyes.
 
- Yeah... It's just something that happened today... But I don't want to worry you, Woo. It's nothing, really. - Whispered the teacher while patting the other's shoulders.
 
- Well... I don't... Really have nothing to do today... If you want to hang out just to... I don't know... Chill?
 
Firstly, it was a surprise for Howon that his student was inviting him for a hang out. Though he didn't want to make a bond with his students and just stay professional, he knew that he needed some fresh air. Maybe it wouldn't kill anyone. He nodded and smiled at the other as they got out of the studio, after Dongwoo packed his things and turned everything off. They got inside the car and Dongwoo suggested to go to the club he always went to when he was kind of down. Howon hesitated for a moment, because it was a club and he might just loose himself and worry Sungyeol. But it was Fryday, right? He could have some fun.
 
-
 
I must be crazy, Sunggyu thought. How in the earth would he know the new teacher from another life? Was there something in his coffee? But he didn't have coffee thanks to that Woohyun guy. And the weirdest: why would he hug Sunggyu like that? It was so tight and so warm... Although he didn't understand what was going on, somehow his heart skipped a beat. He knew that kind of feeling. It was the same kind of feeling he felt when he met a reporter from Seoul. It wasn't passion nor was love. It was something big and felt like a bond that could never be destroyed. Sunggyu was lost in his thoughts and didn't even notice his student entering his classroom and sitting on his usual chair, requesting his after school work. He blinked once or twice and got out of his intense thoughts just to notice the boy in front of him, looking at him confused.
 
- Songsaem-nim...? 
 
- Ah, nee! Sorry, I was just thinking about... Other things. - He said while walking towards the board. - So. Do you know where did the first dynasty started?
 
Sunggyu spent 2 hours explaining how the Chinese dynasty took over the nowadays Korean lands, which later would originally become Korea and then divided in two lands, the Republic of Korea (was supported by United Nations) and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (was supported by China, Russia etc.), which were constantly fighting for more power and space and later would agree in divide it evenly, or almost. He always made his explanations about boring facts really fun, especially when it came to dynasties and wars. Jiwoon seemed to understand every word his teacher said, asking questions, taking notes, and even commenting something about. That made Sunggyu proud and happy at the same time. And though he had fun with his after-school lessons, there was always those visions inside his head, disturbing him. 
 
- Aish... - He whispered.
 
- Songsaem-nim, are you okay? 
 
- Yes! Yes, I am fine. And I believe it's time for you to go? And uhm... - He took a glance at his watch. - I think you should run, kid. The bus is about to leave.
 
- Oh yeah! Omo, thank you, songsaem-nim! - Said the kid, running to exit the school.
 
Sunggyu started packing his books, papers and everything that was his to prepare himself to leave too. His younger brother will soon be at home and starving for dinner and Sunggyu didn't like to hear Sungjong screaming and complaining about how his life was so difficult and he should at least have a nice meal when he comes home. Sunggyu opened his classroom door to go towards the school's exit through the A corridor. But something stopped him. He thought. He tried to remember again. Remember his vision. He turned around and ran towards the teachers' room. Entered abruptly to find the Woohyun guy talking to some female teachers again. And that was somewhat not a good scene for Sunggyu. He ignored the feeling, anyway. He was there to find out more about his vision. Woohyun glared at Sunggyu for a second and made an 'O' with his mouth before telling something to the teachers to go away. Sunggyu thought that those teachers weren't as professional as they had to be. 
 
- Hey, Sunggyu hyung! - Woohyun waved his hand.
 
- Hi... Uhm, you don't have to call me hyung, just... Sunggyu. I'm fine with that... 
 
- Okay... Sunggyu hy... - He hesitated. - Well, do you want me to help you with something?
 
- Earlier, when I greeted you... I kind of... Had a vision.
 
- What?! - He screamed.
 
- Okay, forget it. I'll just go home and -
 
- No! I believe you, Gyu! I was just surprised! I took a long time to find you and I thought it would be hard to make you believe in our past... I mean... Well, it's very difficult to explain the whole situation, cause neither I know it very well. But uhm... You should rest today. The story is long and a little surreal... 
 
- But I-
 
- Go home. Rest. And tomorrow we will talk about it, okay? 
 
Sunggyu just hoped that this Woohyun guy wasn't lying about this. And if his vision was real, then it meant that he had to prepare himself for a minded explanation from him.
 
------------------------
 
Hey guys! Sorry again for the spelling errors, if there is any. And man! I had to do a lot of research to explain a little bit about Korea's history. I think that some facts are still wrong, but that's how I understood. If there is something wrong, tell me! I will correct it immediately! Thanks for reading my fanfic and please continue to read! Please comment and subscribe! I love you all just for reading my story! <3