Missing Sunny

Innocently

I might have been disappearing a lot as you observed from this story. As you can see, our computer broke so I just often go to computer shops to check on the poster shops :) Yeah, I make posters so check my stories and find my shop if you want to request. Since I just online, I won't make this as long as you expected but this part is already in my list so it really isa short time for me. Enjoy~


Sungmin had a grin on his face even as he was off to dreamland. She can't believe how cute she was when she blushed and when she stuttered as she called his name while chasing him. That scene never left in his mind even when his unconcious.

 

-

 

Sungmin went to Sunny's house the next day, still with a goofy grin on his face. He stopped when he was about to knock at the wooden door her dad handcraft. He forgot something, he must not let be seen by her dad.

So he checked the window at their kitchen, which results to empty. He checked the other 2 windows which was their bedrooms and still hasn't found anyone. He began to panick so he began to knock heedlessly.

No response.

That word just made chills down to his spine. Did they left? Did something happen inside? Sungmin shivered with round eyes as he imagine the thought that some murder entered their house and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin really wanted to break down the door but the thought that he was exaggerating made him imagine how her dad will prison her from seeing him again. Maybe they just left?

There were no neighbours since they almost live in the middle of nowhere. Waiting like a total fool, earning more than 60 messages and 30 calls from his grandmother. He can already hear the nagging and yelling of his dear grandmother.

A few minutes later, he can already feel droplets of rain hitting him like rocks. But those kind of things didn't make him notice as he continues to worry for Sunny and her family.

 

-

 

Morning came, and as Sungmin wake up, he came back to his senses as he rushed to the window. His heart fell when the things he kept on staring from the inside was still left untouched. Did they really left?

The days he has been with Sunny. Those short days were like a childhood memory of him. When she's not by his side he felt like the whole world stopped and there was nothing he can do in this world anymore. He felt empty. His parents left him but he still continued when his grandmother always make him felt cheerful.

But when he met Sunny, it's like those short days were a year of happiness to him. Those sweet smiles. Her innocence. It's official...

He misses her.