Dropped Out?

Innocently

Sungmin's POV

Today is the day.. I changed schools because my grandmother didn't want my old school because it was full of students who are not serious about learning.So as soon as I didn't get influenced in my old friends, she enrolled me into a new school. I didn't protest because she does have a point but it seemsthat my friends didn't really like me going to a different school. So I guess they began ignoring me and stuff. *sigh* Glad I'm not like them anyway.


I stopped at the gates of my new school. This school is so... nice. It's totally different from my school. Even though this school is public and a lot more smaller than my old school, they seem very determine to learn just by looking at the students going directly to the small library. I wanted to go there too but I still have to locate to my classroom and I can already see that the door of the library is already crowded.


[skip]


Seriously, this school is really different fro my school. I mean, when they said this is a public school for poor students, I thought it was worse than myschool. But now that I have new friends, they are totally just like me! My old friends always leave me in the library while they go home themselves but now, since my classmates are just like me, I think it's hard enough to make it one of the honor students..


-


We were walking home together and suddenly my friend, Jessica, suddenly alarmed me from behind. "Sungmin! You know you should've enrolled in our school earlier!", she said and the others nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess so", was all I said. I haven't even told them yet about my old school, did someone told them already?


"That's right! You and unnie matches very well!", Yoona complimented. Wait.. what? What did she mean by that?


"No way! Me and Sunny is the best match!", Kyuhyun butted in. S-Sunny!? They know Sunny!?


"Nu-uh! Sungmin looks like Sunny's type!", Hyoyeon argued.


"Pfft! Sunny likes any guys who are sweet like us.", Heechul sunbae said as he placed his arm around Kyuhyun. "Hyung!", Kyuhyun grinned as he turned to Heechul sunbae. "But that doesn't mean I'll let my Kyu go out with my precious Sunny.", Heechul slowly pulls his arm back. "Hyuuung!!"


All of us laughed at them. This was nothing compared to my old friends. I don't even think I ever had this laugh in front of them. But there was one more question I'm curious about: "You know Sunny?"


All eyes turned to me and everyone was silent. Soon they all nodded in unison. "She's not the youngest like our Seohyun here, but she's very precious to us.", Taeyeon said. "She's like a fragiled child in need of protection.", Donghae followed. "A smile was always on her face.", Kyuhyun said.


"But one day...", Leeteuk mumbled. "She suddenly left without a word.", Seohyun and Tiffany both said and all of their heads hung low.


So... the friends I have now was... Sunny's friends? She dropped out suddenly? Why didn't Sunny told me this? Was this the reason why she cried when I met her? But why does it feel like there was another reason to those tears of hers? But one more thing, are they still seeing each other?

 

"You know Sunny too?", Eunhyuk asked. Should I tell them how I met her? Should I tell them she cried when I always see her? And Should I even tell them where she is? They look like Sunny's special friends but, what if Sunny doesn't want me to tell them? Hm.. I think it's best if I should talk to Sunny first. I nodded my head and proceeded walking towards our homes.