the end

an eye for love

 

SOOYUN POV

She knew that she should try to get him out of her mind, she had tried for times but the more she tried the more tears were rolling down her cheek. She was about to wash her face when the bell rang. She ran out of her room and went straight to the door without checking her guest monitor. She didn’t expect the guest, or maybe it was just a carrier or other man that wouldn’t take long to meet. She opened the door and found him standing there, with some bruises on his face and dirt on his shirt. She was startled to see him standing there, “joonmyeon, what-“ she hadn’t finished her sentence when he pulled her to his chest. the hug that she had missed and always waited. Still the same comforting, but she couldn’t get into the situation. “joonmyeon, you will risk your life to come here alone” she whispered on in his hug. “I don’t care” he talked shortly. “joonmyeon, what happened to you? you’re injured” she swept her hand on his ripped shirt before raised her head to find his face.

He tightened his hug at her before whispered at her ears, “don’t leave me, sooyun.”. she pushed him lightly away, “you’ve really risked your own life joonmyeon” she was examining his face. “why you left me that time?” he asked. “you’ve told me to do so.”. she swept his bruised face. He held her hand. “I’m sorry. I just don’t want to hold you with my condition, I’m afraid. But-“ he hadn’t finished his sentence when she hugged him. ”I can’t, I’ve tried to do so, but I can’t. it’s too hard for me, joonmyeon.” She cried in his hug. “don’t do that. Don’t do that.” He whispered at her ears. “I can lose my sight forever, it will be fine for me, but you, I can’t.”. “don’t tell me to leave you again, joonmyeon.” She raised her head when his face was getting closer to hers. She closed her eyes right before his cold silky lips swept hers. His hands were pinned on her jaw. She could feel his heat was getting through her, she crushed his shirt between her fist to hold the pain from the breeze that passed . His heat was too much for her since it had been long since the last time. In a second, they were synchronized in a long silence before he pushed her to the wall.

“joonmyeon.” She pushed him lightly away. “it’s been a long time” he whispered at her. “your scars can’t wait any longer.” She smiled. He swept her face lightly to feel her smile. She started to learn how to see her through his heart.