Teasers #3 & #17

Teasers #3 & #17

 

Teaser #3

Zitao was mad. No, not just mad. He was pissed. And that was still an understatement. He sat on the floor of his dorm room, scowl deepening at each word that came from Wufan's mouth.

"StarStar52948271 says you look like Zhoumi...HellKittyDeathByFire says you're good at karate...Iheartzsuparjunieroppars says you're hot..." and the comments went on and on.

Zitao's first teaser had just been released and Wufan had spent the last 2 hours refreshing the page and reading comments to him...much to his annoyance.

"So that tallies up to 142 Zhoumi/Kangta/Siwon/etc. comments, 64 mistakenly saying karate, 487 saying you're attractive, 196 asking about Jongin, 19 saying something irrelevant, 31 sayin-"

"I get it!" Zitao complained, plastering his hand over Wufan's mouth, earning him a glare from the older boy. "You're so getting payback when your teaser comes out, Mr. "I'm-gonna-jump-off-a-building-while-looking-like-a-power-ranger". You just wait!"

Wufan responded by biting Zitao's palm and refreshing the page again. "Just thought you might like to know what your fanclub is going to be filled with," Wufan hummed, scrolling through the comments. "By the time we get to my teaser, no one will care about what I'm wearing or what I'm doing. I'm after Kyungsoo flying a kite and Jongin wearing that tassel shirt and your tassel pants. I'll be normal at that point-ooh, this person thinks you've got a great face," Wufan interrupted himself, and glanced at Zitao, who was still frowning at the older boy. Wufan stared for a few seconds before nodding and turning back to the screen. "They're right."

"I hate you!" Zitao whined and threw a shoe at Wufan's back. It hit him with a thud and the older boy didn't bother looking up as he attempted to throw it back at Zitao, only to miss by a long shot and hitting the wall instead. "HA!" the younger boy exclaimed.

"Shut up, I'm reading about this person's lengthy desire to kidnap you" Wufan muttered, his eyes glued to the screen. Zitao stuck his tongue out at the older, not that he saw it, and grumbled something about getting a better boyfriend, because the one he currently had . "I can hear you, Tao," Wufan shot back.

"Maybe you should take that as a hint then Kris," Zitao responded, flopping back on the bed.

"Why did they give me a stage name, I swear..." Wufan groaned and closed his laptop. He then proceeded to pounce on the unsuspecting Zitao and straddle him before flipping them over, much to the younger's enjoyment.

"Oh my, aren't we compromising?" Zitao raised an eyebrow and smirked. "The fangirls would pay good money to see this," he murmured, leaning down to give the older boy a kiss, but was stopped by Wufan's hand.

"Not after that boyfriend comment, darling," the older boy smirked and commenced to lean closer, grinding his hips up into the younger's purposefully. "No for 2 days," he whispered, pecking Zitao on the forehead and hurrying from the room before the younger could protest.

Zitao sat up and glared at the now closed door before shouting "NO FAIR!" and stomping off to find his boyfriend.


 

Teaser #17

"You literally have 8 comments in a row with some variation of oppa saranghae. They're all from different people too," Zitao chuckled. He peeked at the older boy, hoping for some reaction, but Wufan was still just watching a movie on his laptop. "Come on, you're no fun!"

"That's because I'm better at English ("Obviously," Zitao rolled his eyes.) and can bug you with the comments you can't understand. You can only tell me about how much they love me," Wufan smirked triumphantly.

"God, you are so annoying," groaned the younger. He searched through the page again, but still couldn't find much he understood.

"That's what happens when you're born multi-lingual~" Wufan sang mockingly, returning to his reading. Zitao wanted to throw another shoe at the boy.

Instead he stuck his tongue out and went to find a translator. After a few times trying this, he realized it didn't help at all.

"This isn't making any sense!" he complained loudly, throwing his hands up. Wufan glanced over and promptly burst out laughing.

"You're trying a translator?! Really? I thought you were smarter, tsk."

"Oh shut up, I'm leaving!" Zitao yelled, exiting the room. He brushed past Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who were arguing over...well, no one really knew, and Yixing rolling his eyes at their childishness. Joonmyun was cooking and Luhan and Sehun were snuggling on the couch.

"What's eating at you?" Jongdae asked, seeming to pop out from nowhere.

"My boyfriend isn't reacting to my teasing!" Zitao whined, causing a chorus of groans to echo through the room.

"How are you two even together? All you do is fight," Jongin sighed, walking past to steal whatever Joonmyun was making. The leader responded by slapping the younger's hand with a spoon to which Minseok chuckled softly at, appearing from his room.

"It's true," Chanyeol complained, glancing up from his spot next to Sehun and Luhan on the couch. "but at least you guys aren't as obnoxious as them", he jerked his thumb to the pair beside him.

"Oh shut up, I need to rant," complained Zitao, stomping his foot angrily.

"Why don't you shut up? No one wants to hear your girl problems," Yixing rolled his eyes.

"Are you saying I'm being girly?!" Zitao all but screeched.

"Yes, I think he is," Wufan answered, grabbing Zitao by the wrist and leading him back to the room. "Now stop annoying the other band members and be rational."

"Are you sayi-"

"And yes, I think your boyfriend is implying you're irrational," Joonmyun yelled without looking up.

Zitao grumbled angrily under his breath, but let himself be dragged back to the bedroom by the older.

"You need to go to anger management or something, I swear..." the younger heard Wufan mutter to himself, and Zitao wrenched his wrist from the other's grip in response. He crossed his arms and glared up at the older.

"You were the one bugging me last month about my teaser, I just wanted to have fun and joke around with you about yours. But you just sat there and watched your movie. Sorry for wanting to have fun with my boyfriend!"

"You're being completely irrational about this, Zitao! Just calm down, you're making this a much bigger deal than it needs to be," Wufan said, pulling the boy further into the room and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Zitao stood stoically in the older's arms, refusing to acknowledge the hug. Wufan rolled his eyes, eventually settling on pushing Zitao onto the bed and climbing on top of him.

Zitao smirked and pulled the older into a kiss. He muttered a soft, "you always know how to calm me down" before wrapping his arms around the older boy's neck. Wufan grabbed Zitao's hips and flipped them over and well...the rest was history.

 

Thanks for reading everyone!! :)