House Visit

Can You Remember Our History? (Sequel to What is Love?)

As Baekhyun was packing his bag, ready to leave the class. Chanyeol asked, "Yah... Uh.. Baekhyun, do you mind if I invite you over to my house?" Baekhyun blinked and laughed, "Haha, I'm the one who would be going to your house. I should be the one asking you if I could go over, right?" *Chanyeol is still the same. Cute as usual.* He smiled sheepishly, "Oh. Yes." Baekhyun chuckled and said, "I have nothing on at night, I guess I can go over."

Chanyeol smiled, feeling bitterness in his heart, "That's great." *That smile.* Baekhyun smiled back at him, *This is great. I can get to see Chanyeol's house. Its a great chance to hint him that I am the Baekhyun that he knows.* Chanyeol, who didn't know that the Baekhyun that he yearned to see was just in front of him, felt sad on the inside, but didn't show it on the outside.

Baekhyun carried his bag properly and asked, "Chanyeol, do you want to go now?" Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. Both of them left the school for his house.

When they reached his house, they entered and Baekhyun sat on the sofa. He smiled, *So this is where Chanyeol stays on Earth..* He let his eyes explore the house, and realised that it looks peaceful. Chanyeol walked out from his room and asked, "Why are you looking at my house like that?"

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head, "Nothing. Just that your house is peaceful.. Just like somewhere I once lived." He continued, "Chanyeol, do you believe that I was once a quiet person that didn't know what is love?" As Chanyeol heard the question, he immediately thought of Baekhyun,the one on EXOPlanet, *Baekhyun..* However, Chanyeol shook his head and answered, "You don't look like one."

Baekhyun started, "Long ago, this particular man told me that I had to find love to smile again. I lived my life, not smiling, until I met someone whom I love truly, also my first love. On the first day I saw that person, I smiled like an idiot. I saw the person having fun with my friends and he's really cute."  Chanyeol widened his eyes and paused whatever he's doing, *This can't be...* Baekhyun laughed, "However, our love is short. That person left me one day...That person came to me suddenly and left me suddenly."

Chanyeol's tears were b in his eyes. He hoped and die for Baekhyun to say "I'm Byun Baekhyun, the one on EXOPlanet. Baekhyun teased, "Chanyeol-ah, does this story seems familar? Or it's just a plain fairytale you heard somewhere? Remember me?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, with tears which were threatening to fall out his eyes any moment. His lips trembled as he asked, "Baekhyun.. Byun Baekhyun.. Is that you?"

Baekhyun blinked in shock. He didn't know that Chanyeol would be like that. He didn't expect Chanyeol to react to his presence like that. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol in for a hug and whispered, "Yah, Park Chanyeol. Stop. I am here already, right? And you! A big guy yet crying like a little girl." Chanyeol mumbled, "But why didn't you tell me its you? It's been..." He replied, "I wanted to give you a surprise at first... I didn't know that you would react like that. Sorry, Chanyeol."

He pulled away from Baekhyun and looked at him with his tearful eyes, "I missed you so much, Baekhyun. I miss you so much." Baekhyun felt the same way as him. He smiled, "Me too, Chanyeol." *I missed you so much, Chanyeol.* 

- After 2 hours -

----Baekhyun's POV----

"Chanyeol-ah, it's getting late, i think i should go off now." I tapped Chanyeol's shoulder lightly. He plucked out his earpiece and looked at me. "Mwo? You leaving? So fast?" His disappointment was all written on his face and unknowingly, he pouted. I laughed at his cuteness, which didn't seem to change.

"Ah, my shoelaces dropped...how to tie it back in place?" I mumbled and tried picking up the shoelaces and tied it. With my utmost effort, I managed to tie it into a chunk and it looked ridiculous on my shoes. I had never known how to tie shoelaces. Not on EXOPlanet, worse, not on Earth.

I stood up and faced Chanyeol. "Baekhyun-ah..You sure you're okay with that 'funny-looking' shoelaces?" Chanyeol laughed, "Let me help you tie your shoelaces." 

He grabbed my shoulders and forced me to sit on the stairs even when i insisted that i like my 'funny-looking' shoelaces. "Baekhyun-ah, give me your shoe." As meek as a lamb, I obediently stretched out my legs to him, so he could tie it. He was really tall and even when he squatted down right infront of me, he's still looked huge. Huge but not fat. He's really skinny. I can't take my eyes off him while he teached me how to tie the shoelace.

After he finished tying my shoelaces, he asked, "Uh.. Baekhyun-ah, where are you staying?" I answered, "Uh.. I'm staying at Kyungsoo's sister's house.." Chanyeol blinked cutely at me and asked, "Oh! He has a sister who is staying in Earth?" I nodded, "Yeah. He has a sister who is staying in Earth."

Chanyeol sighed, "Baekhyun-ah.. You're really leaving?" I nodded, "There's school tomorrow.." He nodded and hugged me, "Baekhyun-ah. Let's stay like that for a while more before you go." I didn't say anything but let him do so. I smiled, *I missed you too, Chanyeol. Let's stay like that for a while.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors' Note:

 

jesslyn1234 : Hello. We wrote this chapter together.. Just that I added a lot of information inside. Baekhyun already told Chanyeol about him. Both of them are like... together again. I will include WHY and HOW Baekhyun came to Earth in the coming updates. Do keep a lookout on my upcoming updates, because I'm sure most of you would want to know what happened to our Bacon, and how did he come to Earth. I can hint that its "Rooftop Prince"-inspired, but it isn't the same. Thank you for supporting our story. Do subscribe if you haven't. Do comment if you are already one of our beloved subscribers. <3 I hope you had enjoyed the story so far and I would definitely update soon. (THIS SEQUEL would probably end in Chapter 10-13.... Reason for accelerating the story[Or it would be too draggy]. :3).. The is coming soon. So, I hope you guys would stay with us till then :3 Once again, I really love you guys for loving our story. I LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS <3

 

AngiieQii : Annyeong!! I'm finally back from the examinations and can spare myself a little time for entertainment and fanfics!! Sorry for the english errors if there's any and sorry for only able to update this little. I'm a little stuck with ideas now. I'm sure more ideas will come to me. Subscribers, thanks for subscribing!! I <3 you guys alot!!