The Toughest Month

Can You Remember Our History? (Sequel to What is Love?)

Chanyeol sighed, "He seems to be bent on separating us, Baekhyun. From making us quarrel to everything else, you can see that he won't give up."

 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement, "I know right, but we can't just give in to him like that." Chanyeol smiled and looked at him, *He seems rather stubborn too.*

 

Chanyeol thought for a long while already. Although Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to stay with him for life, he also knew that one day Baekhyun would have to leave him as well.

 

"Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun waved his hands in front of Chanyeol, making him snap out of his thoughts. He asked Baekhyun, "Yeah?"

 

Chanyeol meekly smiled and answered, "Nothing."

 

*What's wrong with that guy?* Baekhyun thought. He sighed, "Yeol-ah. Shall we get back to class?" Chanyeol nodded and both  of them got back to class.

 

On the way back to class, both of them were talking rather happily.

 

Suddenly, in between their chats, a girl who was rather nerdy and cute banged into the both of them.

 

She banged into Chanyeol, causing the papers in her hand to drop on the floor. She bowed, "Sorry."

 

Chanyeol bent down nd helped her to take all the papers. He smiled, "Welcome." She bowed and walked away.

 

After she walked away, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued to make their way back to class.

 

However, what they didn't knew was that their encounter with the girl was something that the Genie had planned and more was to come in that toughest month.

 

- A/N: hi, its me jesslyn1234.. the reason for the short chap is because I'm editing with my iPod and its rather difficult to do that ;_; the fanfic's ending soon! :) probably in 2-3 chapters!