That Cute Girl

Can You Remember Our History? (Sequel to What is Love?)

----Chanyeol's POV-----

 

"Baekhyun....Don't you think that girl was...cute?" I did not know what went into my head to allow me to blurt out that particular sentence. "Cute," Baekhyun said it in a low and soft tone. "Ah, I mean....i never meant that i like her or anything, I just thought that she's cute just like a little girl." Baekhyun stopped.

 

"Chanyeol-ah...do you think that we are weird? I mean, you look around us. It's full of 'cute' girls and like everyone was normal. Guys flirt with girls, guys chase after girls. But..." Baekhyun stopped talking and walked away. I stared at his backview for awhile, thinking that i may have done wrong by mentioning that the girl was cute. I took a deep breathe and chased after him.

 

"Ani~You're the cutest and I think we're meant for each another. See, I had fangirls everywhere yet i'm not disturbed by them because my eyes was on you. Wait, aren't we suppose to be stronger? That might be part of the genie's tactic to break us up! Baek! I want to be with you!" Baek smiled a little, however, it's not a smile that i always wanted. "Baek, gwenchana?" he smiled and shake his head, "Maybe you're right."

 

-----Baekhyun's POV------

 

The walk today was rather solemn and long. I was still very disturbed that Chanyeol thinks that the girl was cute. he had always thought that girls are irritating and noisy. It was the first time hearing him say a girl is cute. Am I jealous? Perhaps I am. "Excuse me..." A sweet voice had stopped me from walking further.

 

"Hi! Excuse me, are you Mr. Byun Baekhyun? I am a representative from SM Entertainment. I've heard that you are quite talented especially in singing, would you like to join us at an audition this saturday?" 

 

Just as the lady was talking to me, Chanyeol came over. "Mwo? Who is this?" 

 

"Hi, may i know if you're his friend? I am a representive from SM Entertainment. You are quite good-looking, would you like to join us at an audition this saturday?"

 

"Yes!" I agreed almost immediately, i wondered if Chanyeol will agree.

 

"Hmm, I'm fine with it. As long Baek is happy..." I was startled. I looked at Chanyeol. Our eyes met and I quickly turned my head to the lady and asked about the details. I can't wait for Saturday, since I do not have any special power like those on EXOPlanet, I shall sing and turn my music talent to good use.

 

 

-----Chanyeol's POV------

 

"Baek, I didn't know you can sing." "I can, and i yearn to sing. Now, that's another secret." Baek was smiling again. I'm glad he smiled. "Wow! But, what shall i do then? I'm just good-looking....I have nothing much. I can't sing, I can't dance." I sighed. "You can rap!" Baek exclaimed and his answer had shocked me. "Rap? Maybe i can beatbox a little. I'm not that confident."  "Perform a little for me, please?" Baek pleaded.

 

"Well, hmph, since you say so...just a little..."

 

"Chanyeol. Are you kidding me? You can beatbox a little...not that confident.....You're so good like a professional! I'm angry." Baek puffed his cheeks.

 

As we inched closer to Baekhyun's house, we bumped into a girl. "Oh, I'm sorry!!" I looked at the girl. "Oh! You're the girl just now!" The girl nodded and smiled. She walked passed me. *Woah, she's quite pretty.*

 

Baekhyun looked away and sighed, muttering, "Again." I looked over and saw Baekhyun sulking alone. I tried to make up something quickly to rid this awkward atmosphere. I laughed, "Hey, Baekhyun. What's with that face? Are you jealous?" I did a mental facepalm, cursing, *Yah! Park Chanyeol, he's obviously jealous and .. and .. angry! What the heck are you even making up?* He sighed, "Never mind. Let me be alone for now, alright? I'm not feeling that well."

 

*Great, Park Chanyeol, you just deteoriated the situation. Great, Chanyeol. But if this is something that that Genie did, I could not just let it slip pass because it would clearly show that Baek and I did not have that kind of strong bonds.* He turned around and prepared to walk away. I had to do something to resolve this problem. Before he started to walk off, I held onto his hand and walked closer to him until he could feel my breath on my neck. Okay, he might have felt it but the important thing is the close proximity.

 

Baekhyun started to stutter, "P-park Chanyeol. What a-are you d-doing?" I placed my neck on his shoulder and whispered, "Nothing much. I thought we should just stay like this." *Baekhyun-ah, you cannot be angry with me because if you are, the Genie would get what he wants already. Let's say if he made the appearance of the girl. We cannot fight with each other, Baekhyun.* He sighed, "I can never get angry with you, Chanyeol. You do the things in the world that makes my heart feel like its gonna explode."

 

I pulled him away and laughed, "That's Park Chanyeol for ya!"

 

======================================================

Author's Note:

Hey peeps! This chapter is completed by both AngiieQii and I! She finished the first part of the story and I finished the last few paragraphs! Woah, this girl seem to be the helper of the Genie, according to Chanyeol.. What do you guys think? I hope I have done a good job, even though I could have done better. ;__; 

Let's do a better job from now <3 Love you guys so much. Subscribe and comment. -- jesslyn1234