#6

When in Rome, do as Romans do...

 

Hello fantastic readers! Finally an update you guys! I know I took a lot of time but I had a writer's block and didn't know what to come up with. Anyways, I'm back in the business now with lots of updates so look forward to it because I'm going to spoil you! <3 (please let me know what you think in the comments. but I really love you guys since you're pretty active commenters hehe <3]

                                                    XOXO, Andreea[that's my name, nice 2 meet u].

______________________________________________________________

            You left quickly after the class was over and bumped into Ren and some other guys, including Baekho.

“Hi!” He said cheerfully hugging you.

“H-hi…” You replied taken aback by his a-little-too-friendly gesture.

“Why were you in detention?” Baekho asked curiously. “I thought I told you to stay out of trouble.”

“It was because I talked back this morning when I arrived.” You said making an innocent face.

“Oh my God, you’re so cute!” He said pinching your cheeks.

“Look who’s talking!” You thought, putting an amused smile on your face. “Thank you.” You replied in the end, blushing.

“Oh! JR!” Ren yelled when he saw JR coming out. Instead of saluting back, he ran out the classroom, past you and started a fight with a guy.

“JONG HYUN!” One of the guys that was with them yelled running to him and pulling him away from the guy.

“LET ME GO!” He yelled trying to kick the guy but the others ran over and pulled him away.

“JR STOP IT!” You were witnessing the fight dumbfounded when the red-haired girl stepped out of the classroom confidently.

“That’s what he gets for touching me.” She told the guy next to her, but loud enough to let you hear too. You looked at him, acting like crazy so you figured that girl should be important. But then again, if she was, would he try to hit her?

“What is she to him?” You asked yourself, then shrugged and dragged your feet to your room.

You were walking around absent-mindedly when you bumped into someone. You sighed at the thought that it might start another conflict, but to your relief, when you opened your eyes you saw Doyun. “Ah! I’m so glad I bumped into you!” You exclaimed grabbing his arm and pulling him to your room.

“W-what are you doing?!” He asked stopping you.

“I need a map to the principal’s room and the schedules, like what hour does he leave and all that stuff.” You whispered giving him a cute pleading look.

“Are you really going to do this?” He asked sighing and ruffling his hair.

“I’m not going to back down. What that lady is trying to pull off is NOT fair.” You said crossing your arms and frowning.

“Haven’t you gotten tired from all the trouble you got in today?” He asked letting his head fall back and sighing again.

“Look, I’m not changing my mind.” You said giving him a determinate look.

“Fine, do what you want, but I won’t be a part of this.” He said standing his ground.

“PLEASE~!” You yelled drawing everyone’s attention to you.

“Hush~! Everyone’s looking.” He said trying to shut you up.

“I’ll yell even louder if you don’t help me…” You said making a devilish expression.

“Do you always get what you want?!” He asked making a strange expression. Strange in a way you couldn’t tell what it expressed but maybe annoyance.

“I never do but this is important…” You said blinking cutely.

“I don’t want to…”

“PLEEEAAASSEEE~!” You whined loudly and everyone was once again looking at you.

“FINE! J-Just shut up!” He said covering your mouth and pulling you to the side.

            You went to your room and gave him a piece of paper and a pencil, asking him to draw a sketch of the hallway and hiding spots for you.

--

            Your heart was thumping out of your chest as you were sitting in the middle of the dark hallway. A silent click escaped when the key entered the keyhole. You turned the key slowly two times and opened the door, sneaking in. The room was messy but you knew exactly what you came for and where to find it. You found the videotape and pulled the tape out of it, ruining everything and did the same to the one that was recording that night.

            You were about to get out when the door opened in front of you and a tall male burst in. You were both sitting in the dark, trying to distinguish each other’s traits, too scared to move when you heard footsteps in the hallway. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you under the principal’s desk. The door opened and someone peeked in and then locked it, after seeing there was nobody in. You were sitting in the guy’s lap, so close that you could feel his breath on the back of your neck, sending chills down your spine.

______________________________________________________________________________