The Dangerous Twin

If I'm your Heaven then You're my Hell!

 

“Well, MVP? What do you think? Can we crush you or what?”

The twin arrived at the gym where few supporters came because the school had already dismissed classes. Boys versus girls. That’s the only phrase that appeared on your head. You rolled your eyes at the sight of skinny yet tall guys from the back of the twins. You sighed then turned your back at the twin who gasped then frowned at you as well as gritted their teeth.

“Okay, girls, let show the guys that we can rock the school, too. Game?”

“GAME!”

Your teammates all cheered then you faced the boys who were smirking evilly at you. You made a disgusted look. Obviously, not liking at how they look at you. But on top of that, the twins had their eyes on you, especially your long flawless legs. You looked down then blushed from anger. You shot them a glare then the game started.

You got the ball dribbling on your hand, running as fast as you could to get to your basket. But one of the boys blocked you and you just smiled cutely which took effect on him. You turned 90 degrees to your side and jumped to shoot the ball. Everyone’s lips were in shape of ‘o’ and was amazed at how you did. With a simple smile, the ball entered the ring. You landed softly on the court then the crowd cheered even louder.

“Fufufu.”

The boys were more pissed off so they started aiming for you as target when the game continued. You, who were busy smiling and watching your teammate play, noticed a presence behind you. You froze when someone hit you on the back of your neck. Everyone gasped then you fell flat on the court with a loud thud. Daehyun and Luhan’s eyes widened when they saw you on the hard wooden floor.

“____!!”

Luhan shouted, running towards you in worry. His lip quivered at the sight of you then glared at the person who hit you. Daehyun, on the other hand, hit the guy on his jaws, which broke perhaps, out from anger. Luhan was shocked as well as Daehyun’s dongsaeng.

“Hyung!”

Zelo ran to his hyung then took a glance at you. For some reason, he couldn’t quite let you alone in that kind of condition. He ‘tch’-ed then carried you which startled Luhan and looked at him in disbelief. Luhan tried to stop him but he thought that it wasn’t the time to argue on something.

“Zelo?”

“I’ll take her to the infirmary, you take that guy.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“I said, I’ll take her to the infirmary.”

Zelo glared then took you to the infirmary, which he doesn’t know. He stopped then looked from left to right till he found a guy walking towards him with his blond hair. Taemin looked up from the ground and saw you being carried off by Zelo. He quickly went to him and looked at you who were unconscious.

“Uh.. Where’s the clinic?”

“Follow me... but... what happened to her?”

“I don’t know... but all I know is... she got hit by that ugly faced guy...”

“Eh... ugly faced? A-anyway, let’s get her to the clinic.”

They hurried to the clinic and when they got there, Zelo put you down on the bed while Taemin quickly called for the nurse. Zelo sat down beside you and noticed your flawless skin. He caressed it then suddenly remembered something. He took his hand away then quickly left you alone.

 Youxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhan

Luhan called the teachers and got the Jo twins and their teammates out of the school. The students who stayed in also left but Daehyun and Luhan stayed because of you.

“Hey.... why’d you suddenly hit that guy?”

“Because he hurt ____.”

“Do you.... like her?”

The question hit Daehyun but he smiled at Luhan. Luhan, on the other hand, looked stern at Daehyun then walked away. Daehyun saw it and followed him.

“Say, who were those twins?”

“Those twins were once a student in Han Soo. ____ and those twins were classmates in middle school. They’re said to be one of the most dangerous since they created the biggest crime in school ever. Well, I don’t know what that was but I seriously hate those twins. They tried to touch ____ with such filth. Tch, I hate their guts.”

“Eh~.... So, you also like ___.”

“Hm? A-ah... we-well... that’s.....”

“Hehehe.”

As the two headed for the infirmary, they passed by at Zelo who was by the school building’s door in a sour look on his childish face. Daehyun looked at him in a questioning look and walked to his dongsaeng.

“Where is she?”

“At the infirmary.”

“And you left her alone?”

“No, a guy was with her.”

Daehyun sighed in defeat. He knew too well that this conversation would only lead them in argument. He grabbed Zelo’s shoulder and led him to the infirmary, Luhan leading them. Zelo couldn’t erase the sourness on his face when he faced you once again. He don’t know why he feel bitter just by seeing you, can’t even recall something that was poking in his head ever since you two stared at each other’s eyes.

When you bid farewell to Daehyun and Zelo, you still don’t know his name, you and Luhan went back home. You were smiling surprisingly and Luhan doesn’t even know why. He just smiled as well and pats your head. You stopped then looked at him. You tilted your head to the side and put up your childish act at him.

“You always give me that childish look on your face whenever you’re confused or if you’re alone with me.”

“Eh? Really? Fufu... Who do you think I got it from?”

“Neh, _____?”

“Yeah?”

The smile on your face made Luhan’s widen slightly but eye-smiled you after. He leaned closer then kissed your cheeks. Your eyes widened and when he pulled away, he sheepishly smiled at you. He breathed out heavily, knowing that it’s the right time to say it to you.

“I like you. Please go out with me.”

Your eyes rounded then backed away slowly. You felt like crying. You never wanted this thing to happen. Not from him, your precious best friend. As you lower down your head, Luhan knew the answer.

“Don’t worry, ____, I’m not really.... forcing you to answer me immediately. You have the time to think, okay?”

“I’m sorry... Luhan.”

“No need. Let’s go? At least, let me hold your hand. Let me hold it as your best friend. Is that okay?”

“Yeah. I like that.”

You smiled and Luhan tangled his hand on yours as you both started walking. It seemed like hours when you two were walking to your house. You could see the building and your mind was flying off from earlier. When you two reached the building, you looked at Luhan who was staring at the building. He looked away then at you. A sweet smile ran across his face then let your hand go.

“Off you go, princess.”

“Thanks a lot, Luhan. Thank you for staying beside me.”

“Yah, I’ll make sure your answer will suit my request. Arasso.”

Aish! Too commanding! Night!”

You frowned at him who just chuckled as you walked into the building. You rode the elevator and tried finding your apartment key. When you found it, you walked out of the elevator and went straight to your apartment door. But before you could even go in, someone seemed to be waiting for you. Your eyes widened when you saw Zelo and Daehyun look up at you.

“What.... are you doing here?”

The blonds looked at you with a shock expression then one of them sighed in relief. Zelo frowned at you but you didn’t notice it since your eyes were glued to Daehyun.

“Are you.... Song _____?”

Zelo was watching you with his eyes narrowed.

“Yeah, I am.”

Everyone Hi-5 each other asides from Zelo who was staring now at you with wide eyes. He quickly went to you and scanned you thoroughly. You frowned at him then backed away a bit.

You’re Song ______?”

“Y-yeah... you got a problem with that? Who are you, anyway?”

“Yah, I’m the one who carried you to the clinic. My name’s Choi JoonHong, but I prefer to be called Zelo.”

You’re jaws dropped then pushed him hard to the floor. Zelo looked at you in disbelief and cursed under his breath.

“Yah, what was that for?”

“You’re a demon!”

“Eh?!”

Your night started out with a nightmare that you wished that had never come. You and Zelo stared at each other with a glare. He stood up then you clenched your fists. Everything’s coming back into pieces. The mirro life that you threw away and shattered was coming back by itself. You just wished you had never met them.

“You ruined my life, Choi Joonhong!!!”