Game set!

If I'm your Heaven then You're my Hell!

 

“How long do you plan on keeping it a secret, huh?! You’re such a childish dork, Daehyun. Going to Seoul without letting any of us know?! You made us go nuts, you dimwit! We even called the police, investigators, the army, even the fire department. Tch!”

Yong Guk hyung yelled on the phone. That’s how he shows his concern, screaming on other people’s ear. It’s been quite long ever since I got the time to hang out with my hyungs but worst than that, my old hag told me to visit her in Seoul.

Ever since I was young, I never got the taste of having my life be decided on my own. Well, I was still little back then so that doesn’t count but now that I’m old enough to be independent, why must that old hag ruin my life? First off, all my good times got ruined by her that’s why none of my schoolmates bothered to be my friend. Second, she always humiliates me in front of everyone though there’s no reason to do so. Third, she butts in on some of my guy hang outs even if I already told her about me having a company. Geez, what kind of a mother is that? She’s too selfish!

But, I got the hang of it so why bother to reason it out? So, as we all agreed, the gang and I will be going to Seoul. And if I remembered it correctly, school started yesterday... since the time slot is far different from ours. If it’s right? Nah, who cares. I’m not really good at academics... not until I was 8 years old.

“Yah, Zelo! Pack up your things. Aunty said that we’ll be going to Seoul tonight.” Yong Guk hyung said after having a round with Daehyun hyung.

“De.” I nodded then went to my room to pack my things.

I stopped half way and smirked. A great plan crossed my mind. What if I just bring the old hag’s money and buy me clothes there? I mean, she never mind me spending her money as long as I follow her orders. Wait, what am I anyway, a butler? I just took out a small gray luggage, opened it then put my skate board there, my laptop, my iPad, and some documents for the school.  Geez, why do I have to take care of it? Troublesome.

As I finished ‘packing’, I closed my luggage then took it the living room. Everyone looked at me and I just smiled at them as I dropped my luggage on the sofa.

“Yah, Zelo, only one luggage? How about the other important stuff that you need?” Himchan hyung asked, looking over his shoulder.

I looked slowly around then, “Ah! You’re right. Almost forgot the old hag’s money. Thanks, hyung.” I smiled at him and pat his shoulder as a thanks then hurried myself back to my old hag’s room to get everything that consist of her money, wallets, credit card, ATM card... uh, do debit cards hold money? Oh, right, it doesn’t cause it’s for withdrawal. But still, do debit cards exist? Aah, what’s with this adult thing? That’s why old people are boring to be with.

When I was done taking all of the ‘important stuff’, I went back to the living room where the others were also packing up. Right after an hour or two, we were all packed up and ready to head out when suddenly, Yong Guk hyung’s phone rang. All of our heads turned to him and he blinked a few times till he finally answered the call.

“Yeah?.... Oh, Aunty..... Huh? Zelo?.... Here.” He handed me his phone and I took it with a questioning look though I already know what she’ll tell me.

“Yeah?... Huh?!...FIND WHO?????!!!!” I yelled, eyes widened as if she could see it.

Youxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhan

 As the sun arose, you opened your eyes and were greeted by the blinding light of the sun. You slowly sat up using your elbows. The sight of emptiness grew on your chest, making it painful and heavy. When you were about to get off of your bed, the door of your room opened harshly, slamming it by the wall and you heard a loud crack after that. You made a sickening face at the person who was standing by the door.

“Who the hell let you enter my apartment?”

Your hoarse voice made a crack and made the person utter a laugh. You threw that person a glare then off you hopped out of your bed.

“I never thought I’d actually see you again..... my dear.”

You came to a halt when you heard the person say the words ‘my dear’. Slowly, you turned your head at him then jeered on him in disgust. The atmosphere gotten heavy and you didn’t make any second thought, since it’s ‘trespassing’, so you called the security. The old man saw it and hurried to get to you to hang it up but he was too late.

“Old man, you should leave before I call the police this time. Filthy as you are now, I don’t want your dirt on my purely white dress. Now, go away and leave me be.”

“My daughter had become a fine lady yet such rude manner.”

“Speak to yourself, you heartless beast!”

You slapped him across the face, so hard that you even left a scratch that bled. You didn’t feel any pain or pity over the old man rather, you felt tainted in such agony. The front door opened with a loud thud and came in the securities. They took a hold of the old man and dragged him out of your apartment.

“Did the trespasser do anything on you, young lad?”

The head security asked, worry over his face. When he saw your traumatic expression, he quickly carried you, princess-style, and headed out of your apartment to take you to the nearest hospital. This person had been your aunt’s and uncle’s loyal security guard ever since they moved in to Seoul.

As you reached the hospital, the head security put you down on the hospital bed when the doctor led them to his office. The doctor checked whether your eye sights were okay or not by flashing a light at it and making the lid of your eyes wider.

 

“Well, she’s alright now but... she probably needs some rest. It’s just shock.”

“De, gomawo.”

He bowed then turned his attention at you. He smiled and ran his hand on your silky, chestnut-colored hair of yours. Your eye twitched then slowly got back to your senses. Your eyes searched for the owner of the arm and when you saw the loyal head security, you slightly smiled.

“Kamsahamnida.... InGuk oppa.”

“What happened to you?”

“The old man’s.....”

“He’s here?”

“De.”

“Aish! Good thing you called as soon as possible or else...”

InGuk caught the sight of you clenching your fists. He sighed then held your shoulders and gave you a warm smile when you looked up at him once again.

“Don’t worry, I’m here now.”

“That’s not what I’m worrying about right now.... It’s....  it’s just that.. I feel so uneasy.”

“What does that mean?”

“How should I know?”

You removed his hands away from your shoulder then stood up from the bed. You walked straight to the door then twisted the door knob. InGuk shook his head then followed behind you.

The next day, just when you were about to get out of your apartment, the telephone rang and made you stop from opening the door.  You grunted then walked to where the telephone was. As you answered the call and pressed it on your ear.

“Neh?”

The other line waited for a minute then started talking. Your eyes widened then quickly hanged up. You breathed heavily, gripping the edge of the small table. Your heart was like a drum, pounding hard and louder from your chest.  But it stopped when your door opened, revealing a blond, gorgeous boy in his uniform. You turned away from the phone and fixed yourself as you walked calmly back to the front door.

“I called your phone 5 times yet you didn’t answer it. I got worried downstairs so I quickly got up here to see what’s wrong.”

“Sorry, I got a call and... Uhm, let’s go?”

You put up a sly smile, trying to hide the pain you felt earlier from Luhan but that didn’t hide anything at all. He saw right through that sly smile of yours and just went along with it. He knows you too well for hiding something personal so he doesn’t want to in and ask what it is. He smiled then grabbed your hand, locking your fingers with him. You glanced at it and smiled to yourself when he looked away, feeling a lot better than before.

When you two reached the school campus, everyone was gathering up a crowd. You got curious and walked near it, a kilometre away, while dragging Luhan behind you. You peered on the roaring crowds yet you can’t see who they were crowding up. Then suddenly, a name made its way to your ear, making you freeze like solid ice. Luhan noticed how you suddenly gripped harder on his hand. He leaned nearer to see your face and got shock when your expression was mixed up. Like shock, sad, angry, wanting to cry, he totally doesn’t know what he’ll do.

“He’s.... he’s.... he’s....”

“He’s what? And who’s that ‘he’?”

Luhan also got his emotion mixed up. He had no clue on your past since you never even told him your past. You’re too scared to let him know, too scared that he might dislike you, too. But the question is: Why would he dislike you?

The crowd loosen up and you got back to your senses. Once you saw a blond haired group of boy, smiling and waving at the screaming girls, your heart eased up and let your shoulders relaxed. Luhan felt relieved but noticed your hand still gripping hard on his. He let it be, knowing that there might still be something bothering you.

“Hi, ___!”

From the corner of your eyes, another blond walked near you with a smile attached on his sparkling face. Now, that made you look at him as if he was weird.

“Neh, annyeong, Daehyun.”

“How’s your day?”

“Uhm, fine, I guess. But you do know that my day is just starting out, right?”

“Ahaha. Yeah, I know.”

After the small conversation, an awkward silence passed by between the two of you, clearly forgetting that Luhan was there as well.

“____, let’s go.”

When Luhan tagged you along, another blond walked pass at you, making you two shoulder bump each other. As you two turned your heads to each glance at your faces, your eyes widened at the familiar face. But the blond didn’t even flinch nor make any reaction at you as he just turned his attention back to Daehyun. That same emotionless look on that familiar face hit you. But what’s worse is that, you even blurted out ‘the name’.

Joon.... hong

The blond boy stopped and slowly looked over his shoulder. He took a quick glance at you then turned away as he started greeting Daehyun. That time, you didn’t see him glance at you since you were like a solid ice once again.

“____?”

You blinked a few times then shook your head. Luhan put up a worried look but you smiled at him, reassuring that you’re alright.

“Let’s go.”

When you two left, the blond boy looked over his shoulder to look at you again. He knotted his eyebrow then turned to Daehyun.

“Hyung, who was that?”

“It’s ____. The girl I saved from falling. She’s cute, I like her.”

“Psh! No taste at all.”

“At least I’m not like you, you womanizer.”

“Hey!! I’m not a womanizer! I don’t even have a girlfriend. Geez... Yong Guk hyuuung, Daehyun hyung’s insulting me agaiiin!!!”

“And always acts like a kid. Aish, you really are our maknae.”

“I’m a teenager, a young adult to be precise.”

Daehyun chuckled then noticed you having a ‘staring contest’ with someone. He knotted his brow then dragged the maknae towards the crowd. On the other side, you met up with the Jo twins that were once a student in Han Soo. They were smirking evilly at you then walked a bit closer.

“Say, you didn’t forget about the challenge we once gave you last year, right?”

“Of course not!! How would I even forget the challenge you asked when we were in middle school? Kukuku. You two were the first to even challenge me, an MVP.”

You were wearing your proud look and even smirked at the two who got pissed off, immediately. They both put their hands on their hips in unison. They glared at you but wore a tricky smile and chuckled. The blond snatched a basketball from one of their classmates then threw it to you, harshly. The ball was flying in speed but caught it with another smirk.

“What? You want the game settled now?”

“Sure, MVP.”

“Later.... after school.”

The twins glared at her before taking off. You were left with a smirk then turned to look at Luhan but what caught your eyes were the blond boy and Daehyun who were staring at you in shock.

“Hehe, game set.”

With that statement, everyone cheered then you changed into your cool type personality that Luhan dislikes. He only sighed and smiled. While Daehyun and the maknae stared at you for so long that Daehyun smiled at you in such interest. You saw it and asked yourself what’s the meaning behind that smile. You shook that off and just dribbled the ball as the crowd cheered:

“MVP, MVP, MVP!! FIGHTING, _____!!!”

‘She sure is popular... yet, why do I feel like I’m hurt just by seeing her?’

The maknae thought to himself as he stared at you then at Luhan and at last, back at his hyung. Such excitement overwhelmed your past action, earlier. What could happen in the game? Find out on the next chapter.

Youxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhanyouxzeloxyouxluhan

 

Credits to: -cheleth @sweet ribbon poster shop

 

 This shop is new and I would like to recommend for the authors who still don’t have any poster or background there and for whom who are still new, check this shop. I’m sure you’ll like her posters. It’s so cute! Kekeke.

Thanks a lot –cheleth unnie! You’re my life saviour! Mwah :*