SEOUL: Different Country, Different Way of Surviving

My 선배, My Love

"Bom-ah! Hurry, you're plane is about to aboard!" Mrs. Park (Bom's mother), running with her daughter. "Anyone seen Seungri?" Mr. Park ask them as they ran through the swirming peoples. "He said he's going to the bathroom," Bom asnweres, ducking from a man with his swinging duffel almost wacked her head. "Ugh! where is he?!" Mrs. Park cried. She almost reached the doorway & was about to give a goodbye hug for her children. Just then, Bom spotted him with about 3 girls around him. Seungri flashed his smile as they clinged to his arms. "Oppa~ how long will you be in Korea?" the blonde one asked. "I don't know sweetie, desicions are on my man there!" seungri pointed to his father. "Have a safe trip oppa~!" the brunette said. "Oppa~ wait for me! after you come back i'll be a woman & you can do anything you want with me and-" 

"EHEM!" Mr. Park faked a cough. "Sorry girls, your 'oppa' (Bom flashed a disgusted look at her dongsaeng) will have to go now or else he'll have to board the plane with the lugage," Bom said with a dangerously(?) sweet voice. Seungri gave her a (--___--) look and bid farewell to his fanclub. "Bye mom, bye dad! we'll miss you ("Uh-huh, we'll definitely not miss you!" Seungri muttered, and made Bom step on his foot)!" Bom hugged her parents and kissed both of their cheeks. "Goodbye! be safe & have a good time on Korea! don't forget to make many good friends as possible!" Mrs. Park sobbed, her daughter's head. "Goodbye son! Have a good time & watch your sister!" Mr. Park patted Seungri's shoulders. "Yes sir..." Seungri hug him lightly. "Goodbye you two! Don't forget to write!" Mrs. Park waved as she watched her children aboard their plane.

At the plane~

"Dear passengers, this is your captain speaking... we're now heading for Incheon, South Korea; from Narita, Tokyo..........." the captain voice filled the airplane. He explained about the flight, but neither Bom & seungri asre listening. Bom was tired and took a quick nap, while seungri is busy stopping each stewardess to flirt with him. ONe of them laughed at Seungri and he stopped flirting with them, not wanting his pride to be ruined. Feeling bored, Seungri tried to wake his nuna. "Nuna~ i'm so bored!" he shake her shoulders. Bom didn't move from her position. "Nuna~!" Seungri shake her even harder. Still no reaction. He gave up and also tried to sleep.

Arrive at: Incheon Airport 15.00 South Korean time~

'Hoaaaaahmmmmm.......!" Bom yawned, waking up from her sleep. "Ohh, i have a greeat dream seungri-ah!" she said happily, stretching her arms. She looked to her side and saw Seungri's face is dark, and therk circles around his eyes became even darker. "Eeek! What happen to you?" she exclaimed, surprised at her dongsaeng. Seungri stiffly turned his head to her. "Thanks A LOT for the boredom you give!" he said, groggily. He looked like he's about to explode of anger. "I'm sorry! i'm just tired, you know? Why didn't you sleep anyway?" Bom asked. "Isn't it obvious? I CAN'T!" he yelled to her face. "Alright! alright! I'm sorry! Don't be so mean to your nuna!" Bom apologized. They then took their lugage and gets ready to get off the plane. When the plane finally landed, they can finally get off the plane. "Thank GOD, we've landed!" Seungri exclaimed, hugging a pillar next to him. "Hurry up, dad said there should be someone her to pick us," Bom's voice cleared his wandering minds & came back to reality. They then set off to find their pick up person.

~~~

"Nuna, are you sure they've arrived already?" he asked his nuna. "Just wait a while, *GaeDoong-ah(*dog poop-ah)! i'm sure they'll be here in just a few minutes," she said. "Aish! nuna, i've said to you already: don't call me GaeDoong-ah on public!" he protested. "Whatever, GaeDoong-ah!" she ignored her dongsaeng and waved a paper with her writing:

-Ms. Park Bom & Mr. Seungri from Tokyo-

Her brother looked around the swirming people, trying to find a person that he thinks looked like they have the name 'Park Bom' & 'Park Seungri'. "Nuna, do you suppose they're a couple?" he asked the older girl. "Of course not, idiot. they're siblings, just like us!" she rolled her eyes. "How do you know?" he asked again. "Because they're a faraway cousin of mother," she explained. "Oh? how come i never heard of them?"

"That's because you're always ditching family meetings, GaeDoong-ah!" she said. Her dongsaeng pouted and decided not to question her anymore. After waiting for about 10 minutes, out came a girl&boy who looked kind of lost. 'I think they're about the same age of me & nuna...'he thought. His thoughts were right. Soon, the girl&boy he was watching came to his nuna. "Hello, are you suppose to pick us here?" the girl asked. "Yes, are you ms. Park Bom?" his sister asked. "Yes, i'm Park Bom & this is my brother Seungri.." she introduces herself & her dongsaeng.

"Hello, I'm Sandara Park & this is Cheondoong, my dongsaeng."

~End of Chapter~

 

 

 

 

Hi guys&gals! :D Sorry for the late update, my internet connection is not working very well T_T

I'll try to update as soon as possible..... Meanwhile, comments & critics are always open for all~!

XOXO, from Krystal201 :D