SEOUL: Different City, Different Way of Surviving [2]

My 선배, My Love

"So, is this the 1st time you came to korea?" Dara asked. "Not really, Seungri was born in Pocheon when I was 2.. But that was a long time a go & I don't really remember," Bom said. They're now inside Cheondoong's car, heading to Bom & Seungri's new apartment. "How long are you planning to stay?" Cheondoong asked Seungri who's sitting with him at the front seat. "I don't know, but if it's my father I think about 5-10 years," Seungri sighed. "Why are you in such a bad mood? Seoul isn't as bad as it seems y'know?" Cheondoong said, trying to cheer him up. "I miss my girls back at Tokyo..." He sighed. "Ohh.. It's about girls, huh?" Cheondoong smiled. "Yeah, why?" He raised an eyebrow. "Dunworry! Seoul girls are also fine y'know?" Cheondoong suggested. "Really?" "They're easy to fall for a guy like you. If you tell'em you're half japanese, they'll get easily attracted to you... Take the girls in my school, for example," cheondoong pointed out. Seungri's face quickly light up. "I can't wait to start school..." Seungri rubbed his hands & smiled sneakily.

"Yeah, just wait until you got dumped by one of them... Slowly avoiding you, one by one..." Bom snapped. "Aww nuna! Don't be such a mood wrecker! Don't you want your beloved Panda to be happy?" Seungri pouted. "I would, & you can achieve happiness if you work heard to reach your future, not to get a thousand girlfriends in one night," she rolled her eyes. "That's because father brainwashed you to be a boring Park," Seungri snorted. "Whatever.." Bom muttered, not wanting to pick a fight right after they arrive at seoul. Dara looked at her then at seungri, and back at her. "Are you okay?" She asked carefully. Bom looked at the window. "I'm fine I guess..." Bom sighed."Dunworry, your busy days will fill your life with many happy things!" Dara smiled. "Oh yeah, mrs. Park said you're going to Seiyou High. It's near your apartment, and it's a really prestigious school.. Woah, you're parents are really something to put you in a school filled with stuck-up snobs," Dara gazed at her.

"Really? How come?" Bom asked. "A friend of mine go to that school & she jumped over a school rooftop 2 years later, because of stress with the students..." Dara's voice tremble a bit telling her this story. "I'm sorry to hear that..." Bom patted her hand. "It's okay..." Dara smiled, she batted her eyelash to hold back her tears. The rest of the way to the apartment is filled with silence. 10 minutes later, they've arrived. Cheondoong & Dara helped them bring their luggage to the 2nd floor: apartment 206. "Here's your key, & this is a list of everything you'll need about house maintenance.. If there's anything you're curious about, I'm 3 doors away from your apartment," Dara said. "Thanks a lot, we'll see you around!" Seungri grinned, patting cheondoong shoulders. With that, Dara & Cheondoong left them.

Bom insert the key to the door, & with a clicking sound, the door is opened. The apartment is not too big, but it's enough to fit in 3-4 peoples, & it has 3 bedrooms (each with a bathroom), a kitchen, and a small sitting room with a balcony. "I guess it's okay..." Seungri said, looking around them.

"Ya think so?" Bom asked, she's now wiping the dining table. "Yep. It's enough..." Seungri nodded.

"Well... Welcome to our new apartment ms. Bom!" Seungri bowed to her, pretending to be butler. "How may I assist you?" He said, not braking his character. "Make your self useful & mop this place!" Bom grinned as she watch him carrying out her orders lazily. 

All day, Bom made her dongsaeng to sweep & mop the floors, scrub the bathroom, & sweep the ceilings. While she arrange the kitchen, bathroom cupboards, bedroom, & the living room. At last, they've finish cleaning. Seungri is laying on the carpet in front of their television. His breathing really heavy, not used to work so much. "Well done, house-mate! Your 1st day as a butler is pretty swell," Bom smiled, ruffled his hair. She too, is pretty tired. She soon fell asleep near him.

"Goodnight Seungri..." She smiled, watching her brother fell to sleep, before she travel into her own dream land-.