The 'Uptight' Girl: Just What I needed... Luck...

My 선배, My Love

The smell of toast filled the air, waking Seungri from his sleep. He got up from the carpet & heads to the kitchen. Bom is there frying some eggs, with toast & a jug of orange juice ready on the table.

"Annyeong Panda.." Bom smiled at him.

"Annyeong nuna~" seungri yawned. He took a toast & starts to nibble it.

"Seungri-ah, take a shower & help me shop for today," Bom said. Seungri only nodded, too tired to answer her again. He finished his toast & eggs, and after drinking his orange juice, he takes a shower. 15 minutes later, they're at the mall: shopping for their new apartment. Bom bought some dishes, mugs, bowls, spoons, forks, knife, & cooking necessities. They bought a small blue couch fit for 2 and a new carpet, also 3 cushions for the couch. After dropping the shopping bags at their apartment, this time Seungri dragged his nuna to a clothes store.

"Wae? We brought enough clothes already," Bom refused. But Seungri isn't going to give up on his will. "Dunworry nuna! This store Cheondoong told me has great vintage stuffs!" Seungri convinced her. Bom's ear itched as she heard the word vintage. She likes vintage, and likes to mix&match with her other clothes. There's nothing wrong with just buying clothes right?

~~~

They arrived at a store named ______. Seungri grabbed some shirts, trunks, and other clothes. Bom took a beige flowing skirt & decides to try it. "Panda, I'm going to try some on!" She pointed the changing room to seungri, and he nodded. Bom took off her black shorts & tried on the skirt & a black vest she found, when she heard a thud & some kind of muffled voice from the changing room next to hers.

"Hmphh... Seunghyun-ah~ It's sooooooo good to have you helping me get change," a girl moaned.

'Ew!' Bom thought disgusted. She had NEVER liked PDA (Public Display of Affection), and even though the 2 person @ the changing room next to her, isn't showing her PDA; she still doesn't like the idea a boyfriend helping his girlfriend get changed in a store. 'Just imagine what could've the boy do to his poor girlfriend!' She shivered. She quickly change back to her shorts and brought the skirt&vest outside to pay them. When suddenly the door next to her flung open with a man rushing out and bumped at her. "Watch where you're going double-B!" He whispered at her, and left. His voice was low & sharp. But she didn't see his face. Bom blinked a few times to make sure she's not imagining what just happened. 'Wait a minute, how the heck did he know my bra size?' She thought surprised. A few minutes later, the girl earlier came out from the changing room with teaspoon of tears.

~~~

"Whoa, talk about attitude," Seungri muttered, coming toward his nuna at the cashier. "What's wrong?" Bom asked him. "The guy that bumped me earlier, he didn't even say sorry; he stepped on me & left. Much worse, a crying girl also did the same to me, and she even slapped me!" Seungri complained. "Whoa! Its the 1st time you got slapped by a girl!" Bom's eyes widened & made an 'o' shape. "I should've seen it!" She . "Haha! Not funny nuna!" Seungri pouted.

"Okay, okay! Sorry.. Where's your stuff?" Bom asked him. "I'm not buying any.." Seungri said. "Wae?" "Father blocked my credit cards & he didn't even gave me at least 5-10 won!" Seungri growled. Hearing this Bom laughed. She knew her father only did that because knowing Seungri, he'll probably used up all the money in one day. "Fine then, looks like you don't need my help," Bom winked. She paid for her clothes, then they left. It's already half past three & they haven't had lunch. Seungri's phone rang & it was Cheondoong, inviting them for a visit. "Sure we'd love to!" Seungri answered happily. "Okay, be there in a second," he closed his phone.

"C'mon nuna, lunch @Cheondoong & Dara nuna's place!" Seungri dragged her back to their apartment. They went to apartment no. 209: where Dara & Cheondoong live. The smell of ramen filled the room when Bom & Seungri entered. "Hmm... It smells good here!" Bom drooled. "Really? Thanks, it's my 1st time cooking for a guest," Cheondoong blushed.

Cheondoong finished his ramen & Bom helped Dara & Seungri prepare the table. "Happy eating everyone!" Seungri grinned, braking his chopsticks into 2, and took a bowl full of noodles. They had a warm & pleasant lunch filled with laughter. After eating, they cleaned the table and played some board games such as: chess, monopoly, and checkers. Bom&Dara team, versus Cheondoong&Seungri team. On chess, the boys won; but when it comes to monopoly, the girls had turned the tables.

"As expected: girls are better on handling money; especially that nuna I have," Cheondoong rolled his eyes, watching his nuna & Bom celebrating their win. "Jinjja? My nuna is also quick when it comes to counting discount," Seungri said.

"That's because you two are too naïve to have many money. I bet you're going to spend it on useless things & not making your girlfriends happy," Dara snorted. "Whatever..." Cheondoong muttered. He never disobeyed his nuna & always sticking on her side. Then the game continued to checkers. Second victory for the boys. "Well, that settles it! You two nuna(s) are going out to buy us desserts!" Seungri clapped his hands. "Whatever.." Bom muttered. She & Dara went to a nearby store & bought 2 ice cream for the boys, strawberry yogurt for Dara, & Bom's favorite boiled corn.

"감사 합니다 아주머니(thank you ma'am)~!" They thanked the shop lady & went back to the apartment. "So, how's shopping today?" Dara asked her. They didn't went straight to the apartment, instead they're sitting on the swings at the playground near the apartment. "Fine I guess.. I got some nice house appliances, & a cool skirt&vest," Bom said, swinging slowly. "Tomorrow's your 1st day in Seiyou, huh?" Dara said, swinging while scooping a spoonful yogurt to . "Yep. I just hope it's not so bad.." Bom swallowed hard.

"Dunworry, if you have any problems you can come to me," Dara patted her shoulders. "Thanks Dara, guess we should head back now. The boy's ice cream would probably melt!" Bom suggested. When they got back, seungri & cheondoong were furious & dissapointed seeing their half-melted ice cream. "Sorry, we got carried away with the swings..." Dara apologized. "It's 'kay, nuna..." Cheondoong sighed. He ate his ice cream until it's finish. So does seungri. After dessert, Bom & Seungri went back to their apartment.

"Good luck on your 1st day, Bom!" Dara said. Bom smiled before she went inside her apartment.

"Thanks... Just what I needed.. Luck..."-.