1st Day of School: 출발(Start)~! >w

My 선배, My Love

 

"승현 아(Seunghyun-ah)~!" he greet his friend. "Yah! You okay?"

"Hm.."

"Seunghyun-ah!"

"Hm?"

"I was asking you: you okay?"

"Cut some slacks, Ji! If you see me breathing right now in front of you what dos that mean?" he grumbled, sitting straight. "크크크(kekeke)...:D Sorry, pal!" Jiyong grinned. "Whatever..." Seunghyun yawned. "What's our 1st period?" Seunghyun asked.

"Hm? You talking to me?"

"No, I'm talking to your backpack!" Seunghyun said, annoyed. Again Jiyong giggled. "1st period? I thought only girls have period?"

"KWON JIYONG!" Seunghyun yelled. Good thing their class is busy & the other student didn't saw them. Jiyong bursts into laughter. "Sorry, sorry!" he apologized. "Okay.. 1st class we have MATH," Jiyong said, taking out his math book to the table. Seeing Seunghyun doesn't giving him any reaction, Jiyong pouted.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. "I'm bored..." Seunghyun said. "Oh?"

"Yesterday's girl was a crybaby & she likes to take control over anything, as if she's the boss of me.." Seunghyun tells him. Jiyong sighed. The girl Seunghyun told him, is the 54th girl he gave to Seunghyun. "Sorry, I'll find you another girl, 'kay?" he tried to cheer him up. "Nu-uh, this time I get to pick which girl!" Seunghyun wiggled his index finger so close to Jiyong's face(which made his eyes squint). "Okay, okay..." Ji yong shrugged. Few minutes later their math teacher: Mr. Choi Dong Wook, came to their class. And so, their class started.

~~~

"안녕하세요 박봄 입니다(Hello, I'm Park Bom)... I'm a transfer student from Japan, u-uh.. please take care of me..." Bom introduced herself in front of the class. There was a few minutes tense as the whole clss stared at her.

"Any questions?" Mrs. Park Han Byul's voice broke the silence. Some of the students raised their hands. "Yes, Jaejoong?"

"Are you related to her?"

"No, I'm not... Only our surenames' the same," Bom answered.

"Yes, Siwon?" Mrs. Park pointed to another boy.

"Why are you here?"

"U-uh, I said that already, I'm a transfer student from Japan..." Bom stammered. The class started to laugh. They knew Siwon was just testing her.

"Anyone else has a question not related to what ms. Park Bom have said?" Mrs. Park cleared . This time, she picked a blonde haired girl.

"Yes, Chaerin?"

Bom held her breath, waiting for her question.

"Can she sit with me?"

Bom sighed to her relief. "Sure, is that okay with you?" Mrs. Park asked Bom. "Yes ma'am..."

Bom happily sat with Chaerin at the back of the class. "Now, I'm sure everyone would like to know her better, you'll have a lot of time to talk with her at recess!" Mrs. Park said. With that, she started to write at the white board.

"Hi, I'm Chaerin, Lee Chaerin.." Chaerin smiled as she shook Bom's hand. From how she treated her, Bom thought Chaerin's a really nice friend. "Nice to meet you Chaerin~" Bom smiled back at her. "I'll introduce you to the students in this class later when Mrs. Hanbyul's class is over," she said. "I'd like that, thanks Chaerin~!" Bom grinned. She quickly became close to Chaerin as the lesson continues.

"Maybe it's not so bad as Dara told me..." Bom thought happily. She starts to forget her concerns when's talking to Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

Hello, guys&gals! :D

I've finally add a new chapter & edited some of the previous chapters along with the foreword

and lastly: i'm back from vacation& i have a lot of ideas on how this story would go.. >,<

Sorry if this chapter is kind boring, i'll try to update again as soon as i can with a better chapter...~! (AND THAT'S A PROMISE!)

This has been ur newbie author,

Krystal201 XOXOXO... Ü