That's My Cousin

Psychics (jtunecamp girl group) [Apply Closed]

"She's with me, I'll bring her around later." Jay's message read. Chanel sighed in relief and handed Alpha back her phone. 

"At least she's safe. You can always trust Jay to keep her safe." 

"Are they dating?" Thunder straightened up off the red bean bag. MBLAQ had come early after Chanel's effective persuasion skills were worked on her brother. "I wouldn't be surprised if she said that."

"He's 25! She's like 17. It's like no. No. No." Joonie muttered for a bit. 

"Ummm... Are you sure?" Seungho said. "They do hang out like a lot."

"I don't think so." G.O said, "They hang out, but they're like... It's like... I don't know how to explain this relationship."

"H.I eonnie is not dating Jay." Alpha agreed, "That would just be... weird. Very weird."

 

"I told you this was a bad idea." Jan-e hissed into Eli's ear. She took a gulp of whatever he was holding out to her and coughed. "Is that alcohol?" 

"Yeah... I didn't bring it though." Eli quickly defended himself, "Someone shoved a whole carton of alcohol on the drinks table. I swear I have nothing to do with it!"

"I don't care. There are underage people here! What if something happens!"

"That's why you're not going to tell anybody about it." Taeyang slid through the crowd towards them. "You don't want to freak people out. Just let it be. Nothing will happen, there are managers literally lining the place on alert. Nothing will happen."

"That is not the point." 

That's when Uee came up to the trio, "There is alcohol! There are children. It is inappropriate."

Taeyang sighed, "It'll be fine."

"You brought it, didn't you?" Jan-e narrowed her eyes at him.

"I didn't!"

 

Jay and H.I strolled in midway through 'Stay' playing, watching the hilarity of 50 odd people all imitating MBLAQ's semi-awkward hand movements. Jay laughed as H.I jumped straight into it, limbs flailing everywhere.

"You're back!" Jan-e stumbled over, putting her hands of H.I's shoulders. She seemed a little bit tipsy. "Good. When you were gone people were freaking out and everything."

"You smell like booze." Alpha said as she passed Jan-e, her nose crinkled.

"There isn't alcohol here, you nut!"

"You're not supposed to be drinking." Alpha said. "Then again, neither am I."

"I'm going to act like I didn't hear any of that." H.I pryed Jan-e's gripping hands off her. 

"Jay, you're kinda pretty. I'm glad my dongsaeng here has such a good friend." Jan-e turned her attention to the silent Jay, who she had never had contact with before. "Speaking of which, are you dating her? Because I wouldn't be surprised and..."

"She gets really chatty when she's the slightest bit tipsy. Ignore her." Alpha literally lifted Jan-e and pulled her away from H.I and Jay, who was just laughing at everything. "Bye you two, catch up later."

"She's funny. She's usually so quiet." Jay laughed some more.

"She isn't very good at handling the alcohol." H.I sighed, "Anyway, follow me and maybe we can find some of that alcohol for you to drink."

"You're not having any."

"Party pooper."

"Underage."

"That's not really an insult."

"Minor."

 

Chanel was working the dance floor like it was the last one she'd ever see. The unfamiliar beat did nothing to deter her from stunning the growing crowd of her skillful dancing.

"Oh, yeah! Work it!" CL yelled, moving in a little closer. 

"CL!" Chanel stopped mid dance and enveloped the girl in a bear hug. "I've missed you! Where's Bommie?"

"She had work." The two twirled around on the dance floor, ignoring the fact that the song that was playing was far too uptempo for such a move. "I brought a mint ice cream for you. It's somewhere on that table of glorious food you have."

"You did???" Chanel all but squealed, grabbed CL's hand and yelled a, "Let's go! Stuff my diet!"

CL laughed and let herself be dragged along, knowing full well there wasn't much she could do to change the stubborn leader's mind.

"This spread is amazing." CL continued to admire the long table lining the walls of the entire room. It was piled up with candy, drinks, and all sorts of food. "There's so much of everything."

"Actually." Chanel took a scoop of the mint ice cream. "There." She took another. "Is." She took another. "Less than you think."

"Aish. Take it easy on that thing." CL wiped the ice cream that was on the edge of Chanel's mouth. "You still look cute when you're all messy. What is this."

"Kekeke, thank you." 

"Wah. Chanel. Still as pretty as ever!" Yoseob casually complimented her as he stole something off the table. He stopped to pat her on the head. "Good to see some things never change." He glanced at her giant bowl of mint ice cream with a raised brow before smoothing in to the crowd.

"Yoseob-oppa!" Chanel half-smiled. It's not that she wasn't happy to see him. It's just that, if Yoseob was here that meant...

"I know what you're thinking. And stop." CL warned her. 

"I wasn't!" 

"Sure you weren't." CL crossed her arms.

Chanel just looked into the bowl of ice cream and sighed. Then she took another huge scoop and shovelled it in .

 

Athena didn't really consider herself a party girl. She was more of a curl up in bed with a book and some hot chocolate kind of girl. Nonetheless she found she was quite enjoying herself.

She was dancing with some guy with obnoxiously orange hair when she spotted her other half. "ZELO YAH." 

He waved, spotted the guy, and then sent disapproving looks towards her. He and the other guys gave orange hair death glares and he slowly cowered off to some other corner.

Zelo had turned up with the rest of B.A.P, all of whom Athena was on relatively friendly levels with. She had somehow become a 'second maknae' to the group, after all she was Zelo's twin. Plus, before she got accepted into jtunecamp she had been hanging around their company with her brother. 

"Athena, annyeong!" Jongup ruffled her hair as usual.

"Who was that guy?" Zelo all but threatened her.

"Some dude." She waved dismissively, "I don't really know."

"Good job on the debut, Joosun." Himchan patted her on the head. "Your members were really impressive. I especially liked that leader of yours. Water or something like that right?"

"Chanel-eonni." None of B.A.P really had much contact with any of the Psychics members, despite having also adopted Zelo as a 'second maknae'. 

"Yah, where's that rapper of yours?" Youngjae leaned in, "She's a 94 liner too right? H.I was her name was it?"

Athena looked around the room as if H.I would magically appear from nowhere. "Well... I'm not sure if she's arrived yet."

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae. Don't even act like you weren't googling her ever since their Japan debut." Yongguk laughed, and turned to Athena. "You should tell her to watch out cause he's obsessed."

"Hey, I'm not the one who memorised her lines." Youngjae retorted. 

"It's a good rap, and she's a good rapper! It's a respect thing!" 

Daehyun let out a small "pft" sound, inciting the two to turn on him. 

"Daehyun's memorised all of your main vocal's lines by the way." Youngjae told Athena who giggled. "He even knows her birthday."

"She's pretty, okay?"

Athena couldn't hold in her laughter. She turned to look for her brother, but Zelo had long disappeared into the crowd pulled along by an adoring crowd of noonas. 

"Let's leave these fools," Jongup laughed, grabbing Athena's hands. "I'm hungry. Where's the food?"

 

Jan-e had been seated on the floor next to the water cooler. But now she was gone. 

"I lost her. Damn." Alpha muttered before shruging. 'Whatever.'

Jan-e was outside, groaning at the acrobatics her mind was doing at that moment. She vaguely remembered Alpha telling her not to move, but she couldn't take the intensity of the music coupled with the claustrophobic feeling of the room filled with what must be hundreds of people.

"I'm so freaking dizzy." She slumped to the ground, leaning her head against the wall with her eyes covered by an arm.

"You alright there?" A voice asked her.

"Go away fairies. Kinda busy at the moment." Jan-e made a sort of waving motion with one of her hands. "Or dizzy. Or both. One of those words."

The voice just laughed at her. "Here." Her arm was being moved off her eyes and a bottle shoved in her hands. "Drink some of that. You'll feel better."

She looked up to see the voice. It was a smiling Eunhyuk. She smiled shyly in response, embarassed that her member's relative had seen her in such a state. Not forgetting the fact she had acted kind of rudely to a senior. She looked at the bottle in her hands. It was filled with some red liquid.

She opened the cap and took a sniff at the alien drink. "What is this?"

"Just drink it." He slid next to her.

She shrugged, "Alright." 

After drinking the whole bottle, she seemed to feel less... all over the place. "Thank you Eunhyuk-sunbae."

"Just call me oppa." He grinned. 

 

On the other side of the room, H.I had lost Jay in the crowd too. 

"I lost my shield!!!" H.I exclaimed to herself. 

"What?" Seunghyun popped up from behind her.

"Oh. New shield. Good." She linked arms with him. 

"Okay, child." They both had long gotten used to each others seemingly random outbursts. "Where's the old one?"

"Probably drunk off his face." H.I muttered. She looked up at Seunghyun again and exclaimed, "WAIT. You're a bad shield. In fact, you're more bait than anything. I need to ditch you. Now."

"Is this about Hongki? Because, I don't really think I'm bait." Seunghyun had impressively made sense of her madness. "I'm not some... are you kidding me?"

As if the gods were out to prove him wrong, Hongki magically appeared besides the two of them. "Oh, hi." H.I blinked as they stared at each other. Then she noticed the girl hanging off his arm.

"Long time no see." Hongki forced a half-smile on, but faltered half way through. 

"Yeah." H.I nodded, looking anywhere but in his eyes. He had likewise taken the same approach.

Before Seunghyun could do anything to rectify the situation, H.I had taken off.

 

Eli had spotted H.I fleeing the scene with a distraught look on her face. He followed her outside, where he heard her sob a little. 

She turned around and noticed him. She flushed at being caught so emotional with tears running down her face. 

"Look," Eli gripped her upper arms, "I'm sorry. I wanted to make this fun, and I didn't think you'd be so upset over the guest list. I thought you were on good terms with Hongki."

"It's not that we're on bad terms," H.I wiped the tear of her face, "I just... It's too much to see him with another. Yeah, we're not together, but it still ."

"Sorry." Eli hugged her.

"It's not your fault."

"I'm sorry." He repeated.

"I'm crying. Why am I crying?" She blubbered a little. The scent of alcohol wafted off her gently.

"Have you been drinking?" Eli demanded as he pulled out of the hug and looked in to her eyes. They were slightly glazed over, red and swollen from crying.

"No." 

He gave her a look. "So the smell of alcohol..."

"Oh, that right." She sniffled. "I bumped into some idiot waving his drink around just now. It's kind of in my hair now." She peeled a strand off her hair and sniffed at it. "Yeah. Actually, thinking about it now, I think that idiot was one of yours."

"Who?"

"Hoon maybe?" H.I shrugged. She continued to fiddle with the strands of her slightly damp alcoholic hair. She muttered a soft, "This is sufficiently distracting."

"You definitely didn't drink anything?" Eli continued to interrogate. 

"No."

"No, you didn't drink anything. Or no, you didn't not drink anything." 

"Korean. Um. Repeat in English." H.I half-grumbled. "I have no clue why you and I are speaking retarded Korean. Just go full English please."

Not bothering to repeat himself, Eli just leaned in real close and took a good sniff of H.I's hair. "Yep, there's alcohol in there."

"HEY! What are you doing?"

The two looked in the direction of the shout. In the dim lighting, they could clearly make out the slim figure of Eunhyuk along with, surprisingly, Jan-e.

In that instant, looking at Eunhyuk's angry expression, Eli immediately stepped away from H.I. "Look, it's not what it looks like. I was just smelling her hair..."

"You were SMELLING HER HAIR?" Eunhyuk got up real close to Eli. Despite his much more muscular build, it looked as if Eunhyuk would win out in a fight simply by his impressive demeanour. "That's my cousin!"

"And that's MY cousin!" Eli suddenly retorted, pointing at Jan-e. 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so freaking long to post this chapter! Trust me, it took awhile. Asides from that, I had a lot of things going on... So I apologise sincerely. And give you lots of hearts! !❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^ And tell me what you think!