Late Night Television

Psychics (jtunecamp girl group) [Apply Closed]

"No way they're going to win now." Alpha chuckled as the television showed the countdown of the final minutes. "Might as well pay up."

"You don't know that..." H.I grumbled. "There's still a couple of minutes."

Alpha raised an eyebrow at her, glanced at the tv and back at her. "Unni. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. You really expect them to score in 2 minutes?"

"Oh, hush." H.I clearly didn't fully believe that herself. She clasped her hands together tightly and interlaced her fingers, a sign of worry. "Just because the clock is ticking, doesn't mean that time is up."

"Wow, that actually made sense!" 

H.I stuck out a tongue, taking her eyes off the game momentarily to face the already celebratory dancer. That's when the cheering and shocked voices of the matches' commentators screamed out, "AND AN UNBELIEVABLE GOAL BY FERNANDO TORRES!"

Both girls swiveled their heads away from each other in time to watch the slow motion replay of the match. They blinked once, then twice. Then Alpha was swaying dramatically with one hand on her head, while H.I leaped to her feet and started dancing to her imaginary club music.

"NOOOOO!" "YESSSS!" They cried in unison.

"SHUT. UP." 

And they did so instantly. "Yes, leader-nim." 

"Go to sleep." Chanel glared at them with such ferocity that they shrunk in their places. "Stop randomly screaming, I told you it's late and we have a busy day ahead of us. If I have to wake up one more time, I'll make sure both of you get it from manager-oppa."

She flounced out of the room leaving the two frozen in fear.

"I nearly peed my pants for a second there."

"Same."

In the background, the television continued to talk, "And so concludes the match between Chelsea and Tottenham 2 to 2, thanks to the last minute..."