Shooting Away

Psychics (jtunecamp girl group) [Apply Closed]

"Step. It. Up. Now." Kara's single 'Step' flitted through the air as they stood in front of the plain backdrop. 

"Athena, stop shaking." hissed Alpha as the nervous maknae trembled once more.

"I can't help it!" She squeaked. "I have a slight phobia of photoshoots!" And she said she couldn't do aegyo. Alpha instantly softened. 

The photographer yelled out again, "Can we do that again? Athena-ssi was blur in the last photo."

"Please stop shaking?" Alpha tried again. 

H.I put her left hand around the maknae's shoulders and leaned forward ever so slightly towards her ear. "Athena. Relax. Breathe in and out. Concentrate on that. You're back home in bed, reading that crime novel Zelo got you for your birthday. It's warm, you're comfortable."

Athena's tense shoulders began to loosen, and H.I's words seemed to be having an effect. 

"That's much better Athena!" The photographer called out.

 

"H.I-eonni. Thank you." Athena bowed.

"Don't worry about it," H.I grinned, "I have experience, it's only right of me to share it."

"I heard that you and Chanel have already been asked to do another photoshoot with them." She sighed, "I'm just not good at photoshoots at all."

"Don't think that way! Or else you really won't be. Practice makes perfect!"

Athena didn't look convinced as she walked towards the car. H.I slowed, allowing for Alpha to catch up with her. "Do you really think that?" Alpha spoke in French. "It was looking pretty bad at one point. Her movement, her expression, you could just tell she was uncomfortable."

"No clue. I'm praying to the heavens she does though." They stood side by side facing the black van as the other members and their manager got in the car. 

Chanel popped her head out, "Yah. You guys getting in or not?"

"In a moment, one of the people on set wanted to hand us something so we're waiting here for him." Alpha swiftly responded. "Just get back in the car."

Chanel didn't take more than a second to do just that.

"Didn't think she'd believe that." Alpha whispered.

"Well, it is eonni after all." H.I grabbed her back and took off along the sidestreet. 

"Yeah, but you'd think she would learn." Alpha followed after her.

They ran as fast as they could, luckily both were wearing their sports shoes. They ran through a park, and along places where they knew it'd be difficult for a car to follow them.

"They've probably figured it out by now." H.I panted. "My goodness I hate running."

Next to her, Alpha barely even looked tired. "Your stamina as always. I just got 10 calls from manager and 27 from Chanel."

"I bet she's pissed off." H.I took out her own phone and dialed in a familiar number. After a few rings, the call connected. "YAH. Your plan , you know I hate running. Hurry up and pick us up. We're at the pick up point."

"Call number 29 from Chanel..." Alpha muttered.

 

"Get in the car quick!"

H.I and Alpha clambered into the back of the black car. "I feel like I'm in a spy movie. This is bloody awesome."

"I am so tired!" H.I whinged again. 

"Goodness, you are such a whiner!" The driver exclaimed.

H.I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek. "But you love me anyway don't you?"

"Don't do that, what if I get photographed!" He complained. Stopping at the red lights, the driver turned around in his seat. His spiked hair and fair complexion was not mistaken. "Park Jaebom in a relationship with girl group member! Like I don't have enough problems."

The two girls laughed at him. 

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry." H.I stuck her tongue out at him. "Can't a girl give a best friend a kiss on the cheek?"

"Pfttt. You guys." Alpha whacked Jay's forearm. "Eyes on the road! It's a green light."

"Where to ladies?"

"Since it's probably our last day without much schedule... Let's go wild!" Alpha hummed a techno beat indicating her excitement. "Let's go eat some food!"

"Yes! Food glorious food!"

"Party all day!" Jay raised both his hands off the wheel to the sky a couple of times.

"Watch it, not wanting to die today." Alpha's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"Party in the car yeah. Yeah, yeah." H.I bobbed to an invisible beat. "Let's do as much as we can today!"