D-Day: Debut Day

Psychics (jtunecamp girl group) [Apply Closed]

 

Alpha jumped. Up. And down. And up. And down.

“Could you please stop that?” Chanel said, “It’s making everyone nervous.”

Alpha glanced around the room and saw that everyone was quiet. “Where’s Jan-e and Athena?”

But it was a silly question. The two always went for short walks when they were stressed. Alpha sat down and restrained herself to just fidgeting. A stylist moved away from H.I and towards her.

"How are we all feeling?" Seungho asked as he entered the room.

"I want to crap my pants." H.I muttered inciting laughter.

"Okay then," Seungho raised an eyebrow. Chanel smiled weakly, "We're all a bit nervous. It is our debut stage after all, and it's not like it's a small thing. It's big. It's like... huge. Huge."

Seungho hugged his little sister, "It'll go well, don't worry."

"Oh. My. God." Jan-e flung open the door. "There are people. A lot of people. Heaps of people. I can't, I can't...."

Chanel stood up in all her glory, "A Redbull! Someone get a redbull!"

Athena, who had come in behind Jan-e, practically shoved the energy drink in the hands of the panicked Jan-e. Jan-e guzzled the whole thing in a single shot. 

"Woah. That is pretty incredible." Seungho watched in awe.

"She does that when she's nervous." H.I explained. 

 

"Water! Leader Chanel ibnida!" Chanel grinned.

"Ice, main vocal Jan-e ibnida!" Jan-e had calmed down, it didn't even seem like she'd had that freak out just now.

"Fire! Main rapper H.I ibnida!" 

"Air. Alpha ibnida, main dancer."

"Earth! Maknae Athena ibnida!" Athena finished off with an adorable smile. 

"Trying to predict good times, we are PSYCHICS!" The whole group said that line in front of a camera for the first time.

 

"It was so exciting!" Chanel laughed merrily, "We were in front of the camera, and we introduced ourselves as Psychics!"

"That's great!" Cheondung grinned as they walked along the corridor together, "But now are you ready for the actual debut stage?"

"We'll be fine," Jan-e was calmed. This was achieved after 3 cans of redbull, a strawberry ice cream and a phonecall to Eli. "We'll be fine."

Joon raised an eyebrow, "Yes. You'll be fine."

The four of them opened the dressing room door and came to a halt.

"What is she doing?" Joon asked looking at Alpha. Then she turned to the other corner of the room facing H.I, "What is she doing?"

"I jump when I'm nervous." Alpha stopped with an awkward smile. "And she," she gestured towards H.I who was balancing on one leg, her arms stretched out before her, "She's doing yoga. To relax."

"In her stage outfit..." Joon watched as the rapper twisted her body, all the while on one leg, to face them.

"Hi guys!" 

 

 

They could see themselves on the big screen. They were introducing themselves.

Then, Joon's voice filtered backstage as the 5 girls teethered nervously. "For their special debut, please welcome..."

Joon and Suzy announced simultaneously, "PSYCHICS!"

      

 

 

 

Yes, they debuted in Japan for the Mcountdown special ^^