.06

Falling Inlove With A Philophobic Girl

 

.06

 

Ha Neul’s POV

 

It was Sunday when we were informed about our upcoming show with EXO-K. To be honest I’m really nervous because this is our first time to appear in a show. We haven't even debuted yet so I don’t have any idea if viewers will like us or not, worst is what will the EXO fans will react since 2 of our members are girls (and I’m one of them) president also told us that shooting will start Monday morning so we prepared our dorm and went to sleep early for our upcoming T.V recording.

 

 

No one's POV | Third person
 


The editors, cameraman and PD of the show silently entered EXO-K's dorm. It was 3am in the morning and the first part of the show is to wake up the EXO-K members. One of the editors entered Suho and Sehun’s room to wake up the leader.



"Suho-ah, wake up" The editor said to the sleeping leader.



The cameraman took this opportunity to have a close-up shot of the sleeping Suho and Sehun. Again the editor wake up Suho and this time he opened his eyes and was shocked to see the staffs of the show.
 


"Woahhh.. Annyeong! What are you doing here?" Suho asked while hiding his face under the blankets
 


"You will be recording your show today, now wake the other members…”

 

“Oh okay…”

 

Suho then went to the maknae’s bed and started waking him up.

 

“Maknae~ wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” Because of Suho’s continuous chant of ‘wake up’ Sehun did stir a little but didn’t fully wake up.

 
“If you don’t wake up I won’t let you drink milk tea today and…” Before Suho can even finish his sentence Sehun suddenly woke up and sat on his bed. The cameraman took a close up shot of Sehun.

 

“Ow annyeong! No make-up, no make-up!” Sehun said as he tried to cover his face with the blankets.

 

“But he has the most beautiful face and most flawless face in our group…” Suho said in front of the camera.

 

Suho then dragged Sehun to wake the other members up. They went to Kai and D.O’s room first and the editors and cameraman were really shocked to what they saw. The room was really clean and the things are really organized.

 

“Kyungsoo hyung is really a neat freak so this is the reason why their room is really clean… I envy them, Haha.” Sehun talked in front of the camera as if he was the mc of the show.

 

“Jongin, Kyungsoo, wake-up!” Suho tried to wake them up not once but thrice but they didn’t even move a bit. Sehun then carefully removed Jongin’s blanket and they saw a topless Jongin sleeping happily in his bed. Suho suddenly grabbed the blanket and covered Jongin’s body.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t know! Haha~” Sehun once again said in front of the camera

“But I’m sure his fans loved it...” Suho added.

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo’s eyes opened and shocked Suho and Sehun. He was very shocked to see the staffs and what was happening that his eyeballs almost pop out from his face.

 

“A-a-annyeong!”

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….” Sehun and Suho almost died laughing.

 

“Yah what are you guys laughing at?!”

 

“If only you saw your expression, it was really precious!” Suho managed to answer him.

 

“What…. is….. going…. on…..” Jongin suddenly said while he kept on wriggling inside his blanket.

 

“Kkamjjong, we’re going to record our show today.”

 

“Oh really?!” Jongin replied while sitting in his bed and facing the camera.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!” He said to the camera

 

“Yah we’re not shooting for a show, get some clothes on!” Sehun said while doing his famous aegyo in in front of the camera.

 

When Jongin finished putting some clothes on the four of them went out of Jongin and Kyungsoo’s room and headed to the last room and the last two members. But before they open the door, Jongin and Kyungsoo talked to the camera.

 

“You will be shocked when we open this door! Haha!”

 

“Yes! Kyungsoo is right! When we open this door fans will surely be contented!”

 

At the count of 3 the four of them opened the door and….

 

---------------------

WHAT.DID.I.JUST.WRITE OTL

Hello guys! Sorry if I hand't updated this, I was so into learning photoshop that I forgot my fanfics OTL

So here is my update and I hope you like it!

You know what to do! Comment <3 And for those who hadn't... subscribe! <3

 

AND.... I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT I ALREADY HAVE 30+ SUBSCRIBERS <3 

 

GIFs not mine~

 

Replies:

l4lal4- IT WAS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL. Thank you for reading! >:D<

UnknownNight- Yes it was super funny! Teehee.

angelicsulkry- Thank you! 

nell_santos- Thank you so much for reading! :D