02.

Falling Inlove With A Philophobic Girl

 

O2.

 

It is one of those normal days where all the trainees of SM entertainment are busy improving their own skills. Every training room is occupied by different sections; sorted by the skills each trainee has. The highest of these sections is the “model group”. Before one can debut they have to belong and pass the model group. Of course all of SM’s idols like DBSK, SNSD, Super Junior etc. also experienced being a part of this group. The current members of this model group are 2 girls and 3 boys. They are scheduled to debut in the year 2013.  And Song Haneul is one of the 2 girls.

 

 

Haneul (You) POV

 

Noonan nomu yepuh
Noonan yepuh
Jilshildwin sarangee maseul bon juki
I keep thinkin' 'bout you

Noonan nomu yepuh
I keep dreamin' 'bout you
Noonan yepuh
Jinshildwin sarangee maeumeul



“AND STOP! Okay guys, I am seriously happy that you got the moves correctly but you have to be in synced! Like robots dancing at the same time! I’ll give you 3 days to perfect SHINee’s song and then we’ll move on to the next song that you’ll perform, got it?”

 

“Yes Sir!”

 

So this is basically the life of being a trainee of the famous SMEnt. We practice and practice until we can perfect that one song.  And yeah, we are a part of the new project of our President; a group where all the members are a dancing machine and all the members can sing perfectly.

 

Suddenly our dance instructor came back holding onto a CD.

 

“Ah before I forgot, I’ll let you watch EXO-K’s performance from last week’s Music Core, I hope you will all pay attention to how they perform and sing live.”

 

And with that he started putting the CD into the player and we all gather infront of the television to watch. EXO just debuted and yeah we are the next group to debut after them. But right now, our president is focusing on EXO so we are told to practice and practice until we became that perfect group.

 

Kim Jongin, the dancing machine of EXO-K. He’s my bestfriend since he became a trainee here. When he first got into SM, everyone was talking about him well because he really is good in dancing and some of the boy trainees thought that he is a hindrance to their debut. So basically when Jongin joined SM he doesn’t have any friends. But me being the friendliest trainee of SM, I approached him and we started being the best of friends! He may look cold outside but once you get to know him he is really a sweet guy!

 

As I watch their performance I can see the improvement that these guys had. On their debut performances they had to lipsync because of some issues that only their manager knows. But I am happy that they are receiving all much love from their fans.

 

“Ah I feel bad for Jongin, I heard he has some injuries.” Joohyun suddenly said

“Wait what injury?!” I was so shock with what Joohyun said, well Joohyun is our group’s leader so he basically know all the things that is happening in our company.

“Oh Jongin didn’t tell you? He had this injury since their debut performance and I think it’s getting worst because of their tight schedule and many performances.”

“Oh!” I really feel worried about Jongin, he’s the type of guy that doesn’t show that he’s in pain or that he’s sad. I guess I have to call him to check how he is doing.

 

--------------

A/N: So how was it guys? Sorry if this is a lame update, but yeah I'll try to improve it in the next chapter~

SO HAVE YOU SEEN EXO-K'S PERF TODAY? IT WAS AMAZING!

AND AND.. TAO CRIED IN THEIR YINYUETAI INTERVIEW :-(

 

Subscribe and Comment! <3