.03

Falling Inlove With A Philophobic Girl

 

.03

 

Jongin’s POV

 

My back hurts.

My waist hurts.

My heart hurts.

 

That’s what you get for practicing too much and having no contact with the person you like or love.

 

So yeah, being a rookie group from the famous SM Entertainment is not easy. You have to work extra extra hard just to meet the fans expectations. And right now I am really having a hard time because my waist injury is something that I cannot handle anymore, plus the fact that I am missing that special girl.

 

“Yah Jongin, are you alright?” Sehun suddenly asked me.

 

“Oh! Yeah, I’m alright, just thinking of some things…”

 

“I know you’re thinking about her, why don’t you just tell her your feelings?”

 

“You are fully aware that we are the best of friends, it will be a betrayal to our friendship if I suddenly tell her that I love her, and another thing, she’s a philophobic.” I said while stressing out the last part.

 

“Oh right… but I still think you should confess what you feel about her, maybe you are the one to cure her fear of love.”

 

Sometimes, I think Sehun is more mature when it comes to love. He is the type of person to say what he feels to a girl. Me on the other hand just keep it to myself, or maybe because of our situation. I’ll admit, I really love my bestfriend Ha Neul. She’s a trainee; also from SM, and she is scheduled to debut next year. I can still recall the first time she talked to me. She is actually the first friend that I had in SM. And until now I can still remember that the first time she smiled at me, was the time I fell inlove with her.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So hello! First I would like to thank all of my subscribers! *u* Thank you! Thank you! :)

Then, sorry if this is a short update, but I am really tired cause I just got home from my friend's birthday party. BUUUUUUUUT! I'll post two updates tomorrow <3

So guuuys! Subscribe and comment! ^^ I seriously want to talk to my readers. Kkkk.

And another thing, I MIGHT start a Baekhyun fanfic~