.05

Falling Inlove With A Philophobic Girl

 

.05

 

“Making another folder of your text conversation of you and Haneul, what a weird hobby you have.”

 

Joonmyun suddenly whispered while I was busy arranging folders in my phone. I actually save all of the conversation that I and Haneul had. I know it is mostly done by girls, but we guys also do those things. I love re-reading our conversations, how we miss each other, how we tease each other, and how our bond grew. To tell you the truth, I still have the very first message that she texted me.

 

“Hyung stop looking at my phone, and why don’t you do it with the girl you like?” I asked Joonmyun.

 

“Not really, I collect pictures of the girl I like though...” And with that Joonmyun left me because our manager called him for an urgent meeting.

 

My thoughts wander off to the times when me and Haneul are still trainees. We were so young back then. I still remember the first time I saw her cry. It was when our dance instructor yelled at her because she made a little mistake with her dance. It was when I decided to became a very good dancer. I promised her that when I become a good dancer, I’ll be the one to teach her so that she doesn’t need to tolerate the moodiness of our dance instructor. She on the other hand taught me how to sing and rap. It’s like she’s a walking radio. She can sing to every song you ask her. And her voice is so angelic, another reason why I like her. My thoughts were interrupted when our manager suddenly called me in the meeting room.

 

“Jongin, because we are aiming for your group to be famous, you will be having your own show”

 

“Oh really!? Well that’s great!” I answered excitedly. To be honest I didn’t expect us to have our own show that fast.

 

“So I’ll be explaining the show then. This show will be titled:  Welcome to EXO PLANET! This aims to show the viewers that you guys, even though you are rookies can still be good example to the trainees. And because of that you guys will take care of the trainees like their own manager and thus you will be the one to prepare them for their debut. IN SHORT, YOU WILL BE THEIR MANAGER FOR THE TIME BEING. Did you get that, Joonmyun and Jongin?”

 

“Yes manager! But wait who will be the trainees then?” Joonmyun suddenly asked the question, as expected from our leader~

 

“Well I know you will ask about that, obviously the trainees will come from our company, and they will be from... uhm… the model group that our company has been training.”

 

Did I just hear it right? From the model group? Haneul is in that group… so it means will have the chance to meet often because of the show?!

 

“YAH KIM JONNGIN ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?” My manager suddenly shouted at me.

 

“Yes manager, sorry I was spacing put a lot these days.”

 

“I notice that, but anyway I know you guys are excited with the show and all but you still have to practice for tomorrow’s performance, so go in the dance room now and practice?”

 

“Alright manager!” Me and Joonmyun said as we make our way to the dance room.

 

I cannot explain how happy I am to know that me and Haneul will appear in a show together.

 

------------------

Hello my lovely subscribers! *SORRY IF I WAS NOT ABLE TO UPDATE HUHUHUHU*

Anyway I hope you still read my fanfic <3

Comment and Subscribe! <3

AND I WANT TO SHARE THIS GIFs TO ALL OF YOU (GIFs NOT MINE OKAY; credits to the proper owners~)

 

Replies: 

aya_tan- Thanks for reading! :D Yes I still shy Kai fits him. *even though he looks really y lol*

sjistheloveofmylife- WHO WOULDN'T FALL FOR KAI?! Hoho, no problem! And thanks again for reading <3

KpopFangirl21- Hello! Thanks for reading <3