I'm Sorry

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Sunday Afternoon   ….

 

 

Jaejoong and Yunho are waiting for the rest of their  friends in the mall. They are planning to watch some movies together . Also they are going to look for a gift for Sandara as his peace offering to Sandara. They are sitting in a coffee shop waiting for Changmin, Junsu and Mickey when Yunho saw Sandara.

 

 

“ Wait  is  that Sandara ?”  Yunho asked Jaejoong  as he points  the lady in a pink dress.

 

 

“ Where?” Jaejoong asked.

 

 

“ There in front of the fountain.   Does she have a boyfriend?  “  Yunho asked

 

 

“ I don’t know, how would I know. Why did you ask anyway .”  Jaejoong asked

 

 

“ Well  I’m not sure but the man in black suit is tailing her. I don’t know if she is aware of that .  “ Yunho said

 

 

“ Come on let’s approach her” Jaejoong said.

 

They are about to go to her when they saw Sandara called  the guy in the blacksuit and smiled at him.

 

 

“ I think she knows him. Maybe you are right , he is her boyfriend” Jaejoong said seriously.

 

 

“ You seem affected?”

 

 

“ of course not,” Jaejoong denied. They saw how the guy shook his head when Dara said something to him , but then Sandara frown and said something  to  the man which makes him scratch his head   and nod. Then Dara  beamed at him , and then they walk  together.

 

 

“ Let’s go and follow them.” Yunho said . He saw that jaejoong is affected with  what he saw. He  can feel that his friend is attracted to Sandara though Jaejoong is in denial of his own feelings. If he is right that Jaejoong is attracted to Sandara he will do everything  to make him dump Yoona and  court Sandara instead. He  doesn’t like Yoona for Jaejoong , he knows a when he see one.  He knows that Jaejoong deserve someone better maybe someone like Sandara Park.  Though he needs to confirm that she is really deserving for his friend.

 

 

 

“ Why would we do that? We are not  stalkers” Jaejoong exclaimed

 

 

“ I just want to follow them and beside this is a good chance to see if she is really  kind. You see the only way to  see her real self is during this  time, when  she is not in school.” Yunho said hoping that it is enough to convince Jaejoong.

 

“But “

 

 

“ Look at this way , what if we see something bad   about her  you don’t have to feel guilty about what you said to her since she deserves those harsh words from you “ Yunho said

 

 

“ fine” Jaejoong said and Yunho smile  and they start walking following Sandara and the man.

 

 

“ Hmmm… I don’t think he is her boyfriend. They are not sweet . “ Jaejoong said

 

 

“ Yeah,  and he is more of  protecting her .. Maybe he is her cousin  or maybe her bodyguard.” Yunho said

 

 

“ yeah maybe he is her bodyguard.” Jaejoong said.  They stop a few restaurant from where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter