MR. SMILE

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara arrived from the school and her sister is waiting for her  in the living waiting for her story .

 

 

“ Hi unnie”

 

 

“ Hi  Tokki , so how is your first day in your school? “ Gummy asked

 

 

“ Well it was fun,  I had a very exciting first day of school”  Dara said

 

 

“ Did you saw them? Your enemies?  “ Gummy asked

 

 

“ Neh, I saw Yoona and Jiyong . You know what unnie , I pissed her and her group today .”

 

 

“ Really ? What happened?”  Gummy is excited to know what her little sister do to her enemies.

 

 

Dara told Gummy about what she did and how she came across and win the heart of her first target Lee Donghae. She also told her what she did to Sohee one of the evil friends of Yoona.

 

 

“ That’s good tokki, don’t let anyone humiliates you , especially when you are on the right side.  But  how about your main target?”  Gummy asked

 

 

“ Hmmm… I’m still testing the water unnie. He seems to be  aloof compare to his friends.  He is more of a reserve type ,I think I will just start winning his friends first , but don’t worry in a short time he will fall for me. “ Dara said.

 

 

“ Tokki I just want you to be careful , I don’t want to see you crying over a man again” Gummy said

 

“ Don’t worry unnie , I’ve learned from my mistake . I will not allow anyone to  hurt me again. “ Dara said

 

 

“ You can’t say that …. You know love sometimes move in a mysterious ways” Gummy said.

 

 

Dara just smile at her unnie. She didn’t tell her unnie  that she is afraid to love  and be  hurt again. She promised not to fall again  with  Jiyong or any other man . If she ever she will fall again with someone , she will make sure that she will not be the one crying in the process.

 

 

 

*****

Dara’s first week in school runs smoothly , her professors love her . They have seen her capabilities and her intelligence. Students admire her more because they know that she is both beauty and brain.  Sandara is a sweetheart  for the students of YG University , she is very approachable and easy to talk to . She earned the trust and love of most of the students of YGU  in  just a week.

 

Yoona hate her more after knowing that the new student  Sandara Park have her own followers and fans now. She hates it , and she will not allow anyone to  replace her  as a Queen . She plan something to ruin  Sandara’s  reputation with the help of her friends and her good for nothing fanboys.

 

 

****

 

It was after their third subject when Sandara  received  a text message from Chaerin.

 

To : Sandara

Fr: Chaerin

 

Message :

          Unnie ,  can’t join you for lunch . Is it okay if  we just meet later after class at the school garden ? We can’t meet you now because we have to discuss with our groups the biology project that we need to finish within this week. Is it okay with you?”

 

 

 

To : Chaerin

Fr: Sandara

 

Message :

          It’s okay Chaerin , I’m not in the mood to eat anyway . I also need to read something , so I would just go to the library .  Goodluck with your project  Chaerin. Fighting!

 

 

 

Since her friends can’t join her for lunch she decide to continue reading  the novel of Judith Mcnaught  , Whitney My Love.  Mc Naught is one  of her favorite authors, she loves how the heroine in the story fights  for their right .  She wanted to have some time alone so she went around the building to look for a vacant room where she can  read.  Then she found a vacant room at the end of the hallway , she peek  and when saw that no one is there she went inside.  She locked the door and  she is about to sit in one of the chairs  when  out of nowhere he heard a voice.

 

 

“ What are you doing here?”  the voice said.

 

 

“ Dara look around and saw Kim Jaejoong  who is lying the back of the room stood and looking at her intently .

 

 

“ I didn’t know that you are here… I just want to have some peace and read   a book. “  She said   but Jaejoong didn’t react  so she apologized and said “  I’m sorry for disturbing you  Jaejoong,  I will just leave .”

 

She is about to leave when he spoke. “ You don’t have to . This room is  big for both of us. I don’t mind  you staying here “

 

 

“ Ahhh… are you sure?” Sandara asked

 

“Yeah,  and don’t make me say it twice.” Jaejoong said

 

 

Sandara pouted  , she didn’t know that she looks so seductive when she do that  Jaejoong   frown. He can’t believe that he will be affective with a simple pout from her.

 

“ Sorry , okay I will just  stay here  in this corner and I will not disturb you okay?” Sandara said

 

 

“ Okay” Jaejoong said and sit  near the window and look at  the students in the ground.

 

 

Sandara is having a hard time understanding the book because she is conscious with Jaejoong in the same room with her.  She knows that it is the time to try to seduce him, but based on his reaction to her a while ago she knows that it will not be as easy as she expect it to be.

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand is secretly glancing on the beautiful girl inside the room . He hates to admit it but he is attracted to her but he knows that it is not right becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter