Kim FAMILY part 1

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong brought Sandara to his mansion to have lunch and practice the song that’s all I  ask of you .

 

Kim’s mansion…

 

“ Good afternoon sir, mam” the butler greeted them.

 

“Good afternoon butler Taec, by the way this is my classmate Ms. Sandara Park . She will be joining us in lunch,  can you tell nana to prepare her special dish?” Jaejoong said

 

 

“ Nice to meet you  Mr. Taec” Dara said

 

 

“ Nice to meet you  madam Park.” Taec said

 

 

“ Oh  please don’t call me Madam Park that’s too formal. You can  call me Sandara or Dara “ Dara said smiling at the middle age man .

 

 

“ If that’s what you want madam , I mean Dara” Taec said smiling at the beautiful guests of his master.  He already like Sandara than  the girlfriend of Jaejoong who is really bossy whenever she visits Jaejoong.

 

“ Yes, Thank you Mr. Taec” Dara said

 

 

“ We will just  go in the garden” Jaejoong said as he assist Dara to their garden.

 

“ Yes sir , I will ask Shiela to bring you some snacks” Butler Taec said.

 

 

Dara and Jaejoong went to the table  near the pool and the garden of roses. She immediately love the place because she loves flowers. She even had her own flower garden in her house.

 

 

“ Wow ! Your house is really beautiful . I love your garden, the flowers are so beautiful. ” Dara said as she looks at the flowers surrounding the place.

 

 

“ I’m  glad you like it. My mother loves gardening , she is the one maintaining this rose garden.” Jaejoong said.

 

 

“ Really? Wow , we both have same hobby “ Dara said

 

 

“ You like gardening too?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

 

 

“ Like? I don’t like it I love it! I have my own flower garden in our house. I have roses, stargazers, lilies, lavender and others. It’s hobby that never fails to give me relaxation. “ Dara said

 

 

Jaejoong look at her  he can’t believe on the things that he is discovering with Sandara. He thought she is just a beautiful face  who wants to be popular in school. He never thought that she poses this characteristic that  will make a man fall for her. He admits to himself that Changmin and Yunho are right when they said that she is a girlfriend material. She  is not only beautiful, intelligent, talented, kind, sweet. She  has   everything that  you want for a girlfriend.

 

 

Then  one of their maids bring their juice and  cake  in the garden.

 

 

“ Thank you “ Dara said as Shiela puts the juice and cake on the table. Jaejoong and Shiela are both  caught off guard, Yoona and her friends never acknowledge the   maid’s effort when they offered them something. Most of the time they are scolded , or they received complaints from them .

 

 

“ Your welcome Miss” Shiela said and smiled at Dara.

 

 

Dara caught Jaejoong looking at her. “ Is there something wrong ?” Dara asked

 

 

“ Ani, come on let’s eat .” Jaejoong said and blushed

 

The two are unaware that the butler and maids are watching them secretly , they are admiring the beauty of their master guests inside and out.

 

 

“ She is really nice butler Taec, she even thank me for bringing food. She is not only beautiful physically but she is reall beautiful inside. “ Shiela said

 

 

“ Yes , the first time I saw her  and the way she smiled and greeted me politely even though I’m just a butler proves that she is really a nice young lady.” The butler said.

 

 

“ I wish she becomes master new girlfriend” Shiela exclaimed.

 

 

“ JJ has a  new girlfriend?” Mrs Kim’s exclaimed

 

 

“ Madam” the maids and the butler  was shocked to see Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim  at their back.

 

 

“ What is  happening here butler Taec?” Mr. Kim asked

 

 

“ Sorry sir, we are just talking about Young maste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter