41 and a teaser...

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to Majo401 who is so kind to make a poster for this   fiction.. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! Hope you like this !

 

 

The class of professor Hyori ended after two hours, and Dara is feeling a little awkward being surrounded  by handsome guys . On her right side is Hyun Joong on her left is Seunghyun and beside him is Jaejoong at her back is Donghae and DBSK .   She  wanted to look at Jaejoong and see how is he coping after the revelation, but she stops herself from doing so.  On the otherhand Yoona  and her friends are still absent , maybe they are too ashame  to even show their faces.  Dara look at the back  of the classroom and saw Jiyong looking at her intently  , she can see the regret and longing in his eyes.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I look  at back of our classroom and saw my ex boyfriend looking at me  intently   with regret written in his face.

“  Why show regret  now Jiyong ? What is the use of  that?  I could forgive you for what happened but I cannot forget what you did .”  

 

I sighed and looks at HyunJoong who has been so quiet ever since we came in.  I nudged him  and put my palm on his forehead as I asked him“ Why are you so quiet? Are you sick?” .

 

 

“ No , I’m not “ He simply replied

 

 

“But you are different today “   I said

 

 

“ Don’t mind me “  he said

 

 

 

I sighed wondering why he is acting cold to me. When I look at my left I saw Seunghyun looking at me  so I asked him.

 

 

“ Why are you looking at me?”

 

 

“ I just  want to stare at your beautiful  face. I can’t get enough of your gorgeous face.” He said which makes me  smile .

 

 

“ Hmmmm….  The typical playboy line…” I said

 

 

“ I’m not a playboy …” he said

 

 

“ Really ? I know you’re a playboy  , my unnie told me that when she introduced you to me.” I said which makes him scratch his head.

 

 

“ I admit I was a playboy, but ever since I met  you  I stop being  a playboy” Seunghyun said  confidently and loud enough to make our female  classmates giggle.

 

 

“ Ows…”

 

 

“ Yes, I’m telling the truth.  I’m no longer a playboy because  I already found the woman I’m going to marry .  “he said full of sincerity.

 

 

“ Seunghyun…” I don’t know  how to react with what he said. I just felt that I’m blushing with his statement .

 

 

“ You look more beautiful when you blush, Cheri “  Seunghyun said  and  I just shook my head . Then he stand up,  and pull me from my chair.

 

 

“ Yaaah!  Seunghyun”

 

 

 

“ Let’s go Cheri we still have  half an hour before our next class  so let’s go to the cafeteria and grab some food “  he said.

 

 

I shook my head and “ You  just have your breakfast at our house and your hungry again?”

 

 

 

“ I wasn’t  able to eat  that much because I was staring at your beautiful face the whole breakfast “  he said which makes the girls  gasped

 

 

“ OMO! He is not  only y and handsome  but he is sweet as  well”  one of our classmate said .

 

 

“Aisssht ! Seunghyun , come on before your cheesiness kill me other people here in the class. Hyunjoong will just go the cafeteria, we’ll be back later”  I said  an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter