SWEET AND SOUR RELATIONSHIP :]

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

DARA'S POV:

 

“You sleep on the couch and I will sleep here.” I smiled sweetly to my husband who looks weird right now.

“No! I will sleep here and there’s no way I will sleep in that couch! As you can see I don’t fit in that couch!” he lay on the bed and close his eyes.

“What the hell! Yaaah, Kwon Jiyong we can’t sleep in one bed! It’s inappropriate for a girl and a boy to sleep in one bed!”

“Yes we can honey! Inappropriate? We’re married in case you forgot! And you already slept with me last time.” He mockingly smiled at me. “So let’s take a rest now sweetheart so we can tour the place later. Arasso? Don’t worry I won’t a skinny girl like you.” he said seductively.

“Yaaaa you ert!” I kicked him again hoping that he will get out of the bed. I want to rest right now because the trip is kinda tiring and I feel that the bed is calling me already. ‘This devil is so mean! Im not skinny!Aish!’

“You shut up!” he grabbed me and I ended up in bed with him. “Sleep.” He covered my face with a pillow.

“Devil, I can’t breathe! Arggg!” I quickly took the pillow away from my face and I put it in his face.

“You !” he removes the pillow and started throwing the pillow to me and we have a pillow fight. Soon we ended up outside and sited on the couch.

“To be fair we’ll not sleep in bed!” he suddenly uttered.  “I will try to sleep here and try to sleep there also.” He closes his eyes. “Don’t you dare me!” he playfully said.

“Ewww! I’m not a fan girl of yours!” I smirk knowing that this guy is so full of himself!

I felt guilty seeing him sleeping like that. We are both sitting and he really looks so cute when he sleeps.

“Staring is rude! I know I’m handsome so take that stares of yours it’s giving me Goosebumps.”

“I’m not staring at you! You conceited dimwit!” I close my eyes and tried to sleep.

 

smiley  smiley smiley      

JIYONG'S POV:

                                                  

“Ouch!” My neck really hurts! Guess sleeping in the couch is not a good idea.  It’s already past 1 pm and I haven’t taken my lunch. Aish! Sleeping in a couch and late eating is stressing me! This girl is really wicked!

 “Hmmmm.” I heard her moan. ‘Whoah! What’s with her? Is she really like this? Crying while sleeping?’ I tried to touch her face but then she suddenly cried harder.

“Oppa! Come back to me!” I heard her say. ‘Come back to me? Is she referring to my brother?’

“NO. Please don’t leave me! Please!” I became worried about her so I shrug her shoulder in order for her to wake up. I was caught off guard when she hugs me tightly! ‘Oh , what is happening?’ She is still sobbing in my chest and my shirt is getting wet already.

“Dara, wake up! Are you ok?” Oh crap I’m so obvious I know she’s not okay. I really don’t know what to do right now. I’m not good at this for Pete’s sake!  ‘Mom, what should I do? Oh !’

I started calling my mother’s number but she’s not picking it. Then I called YB. I know he has lots of idea with situations like this.

“Dude, you know ways how to make a woman feel comfortable after having a bad dream? Or something that will make her happy.” I lowered my voice so that the girl will not feel uncomfortable at our state.

“Ya Ji, is your wife having bad dreams eh?” he sound teasing me.

“Can you just answer my question huh?” Aish, this is what I hate about them.

“First you need to wake her up and flash a smile. Ok? Or comfort her! Then ask her if she’s ok or something then bring her to an ice cream parlor. Girls like sweets. Or you can crack a joke. Just don’t or make her mad. Get that?”

“I’m not a joker. How can I crack a joke?”

“Ask Seungri or Daesung. I guess those two have lots of jokes.” He said lazily.

“Ok ok. You’re actually a good adviser for a man who hasn’t experience having a girlfriend.” I smiled.

“OK! You can just say thank you. But thanks for the compliment. Bye” he hangs the phone. I can’t stop smiling knowing I just pissed him off.

Then I texted the two after a few minutes Seungri replied to me with a joke. Haha ok ok this it!

Hmm back to this girl, I need to wake her up.

“Yaaa. Dara!” I pinch her cheeks.

“Hmmm.”  Her eyes are starting to open. “What happen?” she touches her cheeks and saw some liquid. “What did I do? What did you do to me huh?” I saw her worried face.

“Nothing! You just told me I’m hot!” I smiled to her. Haha

“Huh? Did I say that? Am I out of my mind?” she mutters unconsciously.

“Haha. Even in your dreams you can’t stop thinking about me. Tsk tsk. That’s not good uh.! “ I ! I can’t stop smiling looking at her worried face.  Then she started crying again. Whoa whoah!

“Hey, why are you crying again uh? I was just joking ok?” I felt guilty looking at her now.

“I just remembered something.” she is still sobbing.

“Is it bad?” I asked curiously.

“Neh! I dreamed of your brother. He is...  he is...”

“He is what?”

“He is dying.” Then she cried even louder. I grab her and hug her.

“Shhh. Calm down okay. It’s just a dream. It will not come true ok?.”

“I don’t know what will happen to me if he dies Ji.”

“Yeah yeah, enough!” I untangle her from my hug and smiled. “I have a joke. You wanna hear?” I proudly say.

“Jo---joke? Are you making fun of me?”

“Of course not. So you wanna hear it or not? This is really funny. Believe me!” I’m so excited to share the joke to her. She just nodded.

“Knock knock!

“Who’s there?”

“Baby owl”

“Baby owl who?”

“Baby owl see you later, maybe I wont. Hahaha” I laugh at my joke but the girl in front of me isn’t laughing at my joke.

“Is that a joke?” she said sarcastically.

“Yes it is! Aish I’m corny. OK fine!” I was embarrassed with what she said. ‘Damn that maknae!’

Then she started smiling at me. ‘Eh? Ok she’s smiling now. Late reaction?’

“Hey, you wanna eat ice cream? I’m kinda craving for it right now.” I stand up and held her my hand.

“Huh? Ice cream at 1.15 pm? I haven’t eat yet, I don’t want to be sick.” she looks shocked and just stared at my hands.

“Do you really have to repeat what I said? Come on wife!” I grab her out. We were holding hands while walking in the hallway.

“Wait wait Mr. Kwon!” she suddenly stop and she bumps into my back. “Ouch” she rubs her forehead.

“What? What’s wrong?” I smirk at her clumsiness.

“I don’t want to go out barefooted! Aish!” she pouted and I look at her foot. Haha she is really not wearing any slippers.

"Oh! Go to the room and grab some slippers. Be quick okay? I don’t like waiting!” I let go of her hands.

“Why are you always in a hurry huh?”

“You will go now or we’ll just go out with you barefooted?” I scan her from head to toe. “What now?” I smirk.

“Ok fine! Wait for me here!” then she walk back to our room.

“Weird!”

Then after a minute she’s back, I saw her holding something.

“What’s that?” I pointed at the pink pouch she’s holding.

“A pouch obviously.” She started walking.

“What for?”

“In case of emergency.”

“Weird.”

“I know.” Then I hold her hand again.

"Did you bring your car keys?" she stop and look at me.

"No! We'll just walk today!"

"Weird!" she said.

"I know" I saw her make faces and I just smiled at her sillyness.