T.O.P DYING? KWON JIYONG FAMOUS?

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

On the other side of the country.

T.O. P’s POV:

“Oppa, do you wanna go out for some fresh air?” a cute red-hair girl approached me. She is Park Bom, the girl who took care of me all this time. She is my personal nurse.

“Bommie” I smiled at her. Oh I love this girl and so thankful to have her beside me.

“Oppa, let’s get you out of here. This room only makes your condition worst.” She started to push my wheelchair and led me to the garden of the house.

Wonder why I’m on a wheelchair? Let me tell you the story.

I loved a girl and her name is Dara, the best racer in Korea for me. She was the best thing in my life. We dated for one year and decided to get married. On our wedding day my doctor called me telling me that he has important news. I went to met him and I found out that I’m diagnose with brain cancer.

I felt like I was fired with a bomb and the world starts to crash down like it’s 2012. I ran away and started to drive, having nowhere to go I decided to just continue driving. ‘What will I do now?’

“You only have less than three months to live Seunghyun.” What the doctor said keeps on repeating in my mind.

“Three months...” I muttered helplessly. ‘What will I do with that three months? I don’t want to hurt her! I don’t want her to see me suffering from pain. That will hurt me more than my illness. Lord, I’ve been good to you why me?’

Tears started to fall down on my cheeks everytime I remembered the reason for my escape.

I am having my chemotherapy but the cancer cells are getting worse. I lose hope already and I have accepted the fact that I’m dying. I’m just waiting for my time. I hope someone will take care of her. I hope it’s my brother who will accompany her. I also hope that Dara will forget everything about me and forgive me for leaving her on our wedding day. I really felt sorry doing that but I would choose being hated by her than to see her beautiful eyes cried as I die slowly everyday.

I will die peacefully if I will know that she marry my brother. Oh yes, I want my brother to take care of her because I know Jiyong has the capacity and capability to love her. And my brother has this personality that if he falls in love with someone he will do everything for that girl. I know he’s hard-headed and always disobey our parents. But he is hard-working man with his passion. I know he’s soft-hearted and is just trying to display a rude and badass personality. On the other hand, I know Dara will like him if she gets to know him better. Who wouldn’t  like my brother? He’s good looking like me!

“Oppa, why are you smiling?” Bom popped out with a tray of food with her.

“Nothing Bommie. Is that for me?”

“Yup! I know you’re hungry already oppa.” She seated beside my wheelchair and started feeding me.

“Bom, until when will you serve me?” I look at her eyes sadly.

Until you die oppa.” I saw her smiled sadly and bowed her head. I know in no time her tears will escape.

“Thank you Bom. Thank you for everything.” I touch her face and kiss her on the forehead. “I’m lucky to have you my cute little nurse.”

“Oh oppa. Thank you too for letting me take care of you.” Her face is now blushing. She really looks cute when she’s blushing.

“If I die already, have a life Bom. Go out and find your destiny. OK?”

“But I only like oppa.” She pouted.

“I know. But I will leave soon. So you must promise me that you will find someone who will repay your love. Someone that will also took care of you when you’re sick, who’ll be there when you feel sad. Someone to marry. Promise me. Arasso?”

Yes oppa. I will find someone to marry.” Then she hugs me tightly. I cant help but cry. I don’t want to leave this girl because she is special to me but I have no choice.  We both ended up crying.

 

smiley sad smiley

Back to the resort, Dara's Pov:

 

This man is not Kwon Jiyong! What happen to this guy? He’s acting weird after I woke up. Did he eat something bad? Or is he possess with some good spirits in this resort? He even crack a joke that is not funny but I find him cute doing that.

“Ya, where’s Kwon Jiyong! Who are you?” I grab him to look at me.

Then I heard him laugh and just continued walking till we reach the lobby and we went to the girl who accompany us. ‘Errr, weird devil!’

“Hey, we’re going out!” he smiled to the attendant.

“Okay Sir. Have a good time with your beautiful wife. It’s a good day to wander around.”

“Thank you.” Then he grabs me again. “Be polite and say thank you to them!” He bent and whisper to my ear.

“Thank you Miss!” I smiled and was drag again. I can hear some girls in the lobby talking about us specially me. Is that his wife? Ommo, she’s so lucky marrying Kwon Jiyong! Blah blah blah.!”

‘Whats’ with these girls? Is my husband that famous?’ I sigh then he stops and looked at me.

“Dont mind those girls! I know you’re jealous” he chuckled and I kick him.

“Jealous your face! You are not really Jiyong! My God, what did you do to him?” I felt weird when she patted my head! “Ya, im not a dog!” I protested and tried to catch up with him. He walks fast but with composure! ‘Whoah., is that how models walk? So cool!

I tried to slow down walking and imitate how he walks. I was focused on what I’m doing then I realized that he already stop walking and looks at me with a what-the--are-you-doing look! Then he burst out laughing!

“Don’t you know you look stupid wife?”

“Whatever! Will you mind your own business huh?” I felt my cheeks burning due to embarrassment.

“Anyway, it’s hot! Use this! I know girls don’t want to expose their skin to sun!” he gave me an umbrella and opens it.

“Where did you get this?” I took the umbrella and started walking. ‘Whoah, this is sweet! It’s my first time seeing a guy concern with a girl’s skin. Is he gay?’

“I borrowed that from those girls” then he pointed out to a group of  girls who is giggling because of him.

“You shouldn’t do that. Ya, give it back to them!” I give back the umbrella. “You’re so selfish.” I walk and leave him.

“Omg, that guy is VOGUE KOREA’s number 1 hottest bachelor right?” I heard from one of the girls.

Yes. That is Kwon Jiyong. And he’s really handsome in person! His pictures don’t give justice to his real looks. He’s hotter in person! Omggggg!” the other girl said.

“How I wish I was with him right now!” I look at the girls and I scan the three of them. ‘Aish, fan girls! If you like him then you go get him! Err!’

Then I saw Jiyong going to the three girls and smiling. The girls look awed by him.

“Thank you for lending me this umbrella!” he said. ‘Playboy!’

“No problem. Can we have a picture with you?” the cute girl said.

“Sure. No problem” then he posts with the three girls. Their faces are too close. ‘Omg! Did he just allow these girls to be that close to him? Arggg, ert man! Flirt!’

“Yaaaaa! Oppa!” then I saw a pretty girl coming close to him and hug him immediately. The three girls were shock with what they saw.

“Yuri---!” he said. “What are you doing here huh?”

“Im here to see you. I miss you so much oppa!” she then puts her head on his shoulder. “What’s with you lately? You’re not returning my calls.” The girl pouted cutely. ‘Errr, !’

“Im busy Yuri! Wait, I think I have to go!” his face is now disoriented and irritated.

“Where are you going oppa?” the girl look at him.

“To her!” I was shocked when he pointed me. “She’s waiting for me.” Then he runs to me.

“Sorry to keep you waiting WIFE!” he said loudly, enough to let everyone heard him say.

“Huh?” then I look at him with blank expression.

“Let’s go! I don’t have time for girls now. I want to relax!” then he grabs me and locked our hands.

 

smiley smiley smiley

so how's the new chapters guys? :)