Beware of es

'Cause You Can't Change The Way I Am

 

 

MORNING 

 

YOONA’S POV:

Jiyong is just a man, I know he have ual needs. I can feel  thathe and his wife haven’t make love since I can see it in his aura. I will make you mine Jiyong.

“hello Ji” I said to him, I kissed him in the cheek near his lips to . I saw him smiled sheepishly.

“hey Yoona!” he said still smiling. Oh Jiyong, you’re making me hot with that smile of yours.

“so we’ll be together for one week, any plans?” I winked at him, I know he already get what I was talking about. He laughed. I keep on staring at him, I know he’s tempted.

“you? Do you have any plans?” he said, staring back at me. I saw him looking at me from head to toe then stopped for a while at my s.

“My room is just near your room. We can always talk there if you’re bored.” I said. To temp him more, I looked at his crotch then smiled.

“JI!” someone called his attention, it was Seven. Damn it! Why do they have to call him? Darn!

It’s ok, I still have time. I looked at Jaejoong who’s busy wearing his shorts, I stood up in front of him.

“need help oppa?” I said to him then touched his hands.

“Yoona!” Jaejoong look shocked then remove my hands from his waist.

“why are you so cold to me oppa?” I’m hurt with his treatment to me, he was once my boyfriend.

“I’m not cold to you, I just don’t want to interact with you right now Yoona! So please leave.” Jaejoong said in cold tone.

“you’re hurting me oppa.”

“then be hurt!” he said then leave me. I saw him talked to a doll-face girl.

you Jaejoong!

 

smiley       smiley        smiley


 

JIYONG’S POV:

“You save me hyung!” I laughed as I talk to Seven hyung. If it wasn’t for him, I might be committing another sin to my wife.

“why?” Seven hyung asked, he was cuddling with Byul.

“baby, that Yoona girl is flirting with Jiyong. You called this man on time. Am I right Jiyong?” Byul noona said.

“haha yea yea noona!”

“you must be careful Ji.” Byul said. “even though I haven’t met your wife, I’m also a girl and I don’t want to be cheated. I want you to respect your vow to her.”

“yes noona!” I said.

“keep that in mind playboy!” Seven hyung said, “be good like me!” he laughed then kissed Byul noona.

“is that a good example?” I whined at them. This two is really the best couple I have ever met. “get married!”

“we will” the two laughed harmoniously.

I scanned the place, I saw Bom noona talking to Jaejoong, then the other models busy preparing for their own shoots and turns.

I dialled my wife’s number since I’m not busy.

“Ji, I’m busy!”

“doing what?”

“nothing.”

“you know what wife, I also do that.” I laughed.

“oh? Then?” she said.

“it’s a rare talent to do nothing wife. And I think we’re just the only two people in this world who are lucky enough to have such a gift.”

“are you sure you’re talking to me Ji?”

“huh? Of course! Is there any other people here who’s more deserving to heat my very handsome voice at this time of the day?”

“I’m really having a bad day.” I heard her say, then sigh, “what do you want now Ji?”

“nothing.”

“what do you want Ji?”

“aish wife, do you really think that everytime I called you is that I need something?”

“yes husband! And I said, don’t call me when I’m busy.”

“you said you're doing nothing. do you really want me to die missing you wife?”

“yes”

“D, you’re breaking my heart.”

“you know what Ji, if you’re in front of me right now. It’s not just your heart that I will break.”

“whoah, right! I forgot you’re into racing. I didn’t know that racing can be a form of martial art.” I laughed.

“don’t piss me Ji!” I was planning to invite her but I can only hear the end call tone.

 

cool cool cool

another short update :)

i'm still gathering some idea for this story.

thanks for the nice comments guys! :)

i love you all!